Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Specials

With the holiday season amongst us, I'm starting to notice ladies running Holiday Specials. When someone runs a Holiday Special or a Seasonal (i.e. Winter or Summer) Special, is the special only good for however long the lady wants to run the special? Should the lady have a date for how long the special is going for?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Shorty, by asking the question, I think you answered it

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
With the holiday season amongst us, I'm starting to notice ladies running Holiday Specials. When someone runs a Holiday Special or a Seasonal (i.e. Winter or Summer) Special, is the special only good for however long the lady wants to run the special? Should the lady have a date for how long the special is going for?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Shorty I'm real skeptical when it comes to specials. Normally it's not much of a deal so you either want to see or you don't. The word special comes up about 100 times a day in my area and they are usually the same price as regular. If it's a real discount I don't think you will get much of a guarantee past the day it's in print
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Shorty I'm real skeptical when it comes to specials. Normally it's not much of a deal so you either want to see or you don't. The word special comes up about 100 times a day in my area and they are usually the same price as regular. If it's a real discount I don't think you will get much of a guarantee past the day it's in print
I do see where your coming from Burk! I just had a experience about a lady that was running a $100 off special for 2hrs and checked her up on it. Needless to say, she wasn't running the special and say I could afford her rate, anyways! WTF!!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:46 AM   #5
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I am special everyday.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:49 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If the girl is special it is a special
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
I do see where your coming from Burk! I just had a experience about a lady that was running a $100 off special for 2hrs and checked her up on it. Needless to say, she wasn't running the special and say I could afford her rate, anyways! WTF!!!
That is just dumb business acumen and patronizing to the nth degree. Of course you can afford her normal rates. You know it; she knows it. If you couldn't afford the normal rates, you wouldn't be in the hobby. The whole reason you run specials is to attract those who can afford you but might not be willing to go all-in. It was like the time I was buying a house. The Realtor took me to house that I could afford, but I wasn't going to pay the asking price. The Realtor flat out told me "I know you can afford it". Needless to say, I stopped using that Realtor.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #8
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally run "specials" when I want the "quick cash", not because its a holiday or being slow. I have something special to buy thats costly.. Like I do now, I need something costly and Very important to my day business and I need it rather quickly, I cant depend on my steady flow I need it quicker than that.

I also call it a rate incentive.

Sometimes I discount a session but usually its more time added for the same price.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #9
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

If I ever run an ad for a special it will always have a "void by" date on it.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #10
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That may be true with some. But don't be too quick to label all ladies like that.

I for one do indeed enjoy running specials. Esp. during football season.
It's fun and it keeps football all the more exciting to watch.

Damn straight they're good specials. And those specials damn sure have a guarantee to them as long as the gent takes advantage of said special, during the allotted time frame. (I have yet to have one man say I renigged on a special I offered). Rather some guys tell me that I'm too generous with my specials. I disagree. I enjoy men and this is my hobby so I can do things my way.

There's gimmicks and then there's real fun specials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #11
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did offer Holiday specials for a limited time.If a lady is running a special it should have the dates of when the specials will be good for.If no date is mentioned than many will assume the special is still valid.Best to ask if in doubt.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

i will run a special for many reasons
but they are not "forever" specials
i usually have my special posted on a blog, site, etc
when the specials over---i delete it.

whenever making dates, i ALWAYS direct the gent to where he can find my rate or discount...so there is no confusion, and were on the same page
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
That is just dumb business acumen and patronizing to the nth degree. Of course you can afford her normal rates. You know it; she knows it. If you couldn't afford the normal rates, you wouldn't be in the hobby. The whole reason you run specials is to attract those who can afford you but might not be willing to go all-in. It was like the time I was buying a house. The Realtor took me to house that I could afford, but I wasn't going to pay the asking price. The Realtor flat out told me "I know you can afford it". Needless to say, I stopped using that Realtor.
You should hear the whole story lol. She actually contacted him first asking why he never saw her yet, then pulled that crap when he asked about a special she was running. Some women assume that because a guy might spend oh say 2 or 3k on one provider, that he must do it will all of them.

This is why some guys stopped writing reviews as it was a way of telling others how much money they might have to spend. That does not mean the guy "wants" to spend that on every provider lol. Some women take it as an insult if he sees one for 10 hours and only sees them for an hour...duh it's his choice so get over it! The same men who only see me for an hour or two have done overnights with others...their choice!

I know each and every one of you I have seen here could afford to pay the regular rate, but offering extra time or a discount upfront is not for my benefit...it's for yours. I treat my gents well from jump.

If I made a public special, that would be for me to draw in more business though many women will say otherwise.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #14
DeLaine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 103202
My ECCIE Reviews

I run specials occasionally - there is one site that I offer a discounted rate to members of that site only; on a veeeerrrrryyyy rare basis I'll run a special on all of my ads.

Now is one of those times.. but it's kind of a tricky one because I'm offering a discount in accordance with what someone donates (I'm collecting items to donate to a local battered womens' shelter). So yes, it's a special rate for the appointment itself - as long as you donate stuff to my cause.
DeLaine is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #15
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I give special rates to people I see on a regular basis...as well as I have given "specials" to those here I have build a reporre and want to meet the person behind the persona...
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women