Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #31
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Damn! I wanted Georgia to win so badly and knock off LSU! Tonight will be another one to watch with OU at Ok. State! Insanity will ensue with Bedlam! Go OSU!!!!!
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #32
luv2daty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

You would think you would have more than a 3 point lead if you held you opponent to ZERO 1st downs the first half.

Too many dropped passes; you have to play 60 minutes to beat LSU
luv2daty is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #33
Marcus78
Premium Access

Totally agree L2D! I don't think it would be all that hard to beat LSU though. I would do it with a baseball bat...while they are asleep! LOL Between them and Alabama, I think we may have two of the best football teams of all time this year!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #34
Marcus78
Premium Access

Wow! We had a few great games tonight! I think Michigan State got robbed, and that wimp of a punter should get an Oscar for that BS acting job! Like the announcer said though, you have to throw the flag, but it was disheartening to see MSU lose the game after such a clutch return to the 3 yard line.

LSU/Georgia was good until LSU decided to play, then it was a massacre. OU got slaughtered right out of the gate, and I loved every second of it. I think Oklahoma State has shown they are the best team in the nation, but I think they're gonna stay at number 3 unfortunately.

And how about Virgina Tech losing by four touch downs to Clemson!?!?!?! Insane night of football, and we'll being some movement at the top. I hope OSU moves to number two, but I'm not holding my breath. Happy Hobbying ya'll!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #35
luv2daty
Valued Poster

Everyone except the state of AL wants to see LSU face a high powered offense (OSU); the tide had their shot in their own backyard and came up short. Unfortunately Saban will get another shot
Old 12-04-2011, 02:39 AM   #36
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2daty View Post
Everyone except the state of AL wants to see LSU face a high powered offense (OSU); the tide had their shot in their own backyard and came up short. Unfortunately Saban will get another shot
I don't live in Al and I want to see if LSU can Beat them this time. In the last game Al lost, LSU did not beat them. If the AL kicker conects on his field goals they would have won. I like the rematch!!!

I may be alone in this, but it will prolly be another defensive battle.Most people will get bored with that, but as a former defensive end/linebacker, I love it!
darter is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #37
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Odds are against it, but I feel OSU deserves a shot.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #38
Marcus78
Premium Access

Complete bullshit!!!! OSU beat the ever-loving crap outta OU and has nothing to show for it. We need a playoff system immediately. I am so tired of teams getting screwed and not getting their fair shake at the title game. I guarantee you if they didn't have that questionable field goal call go against them OSU would be there. Also, they played the game on the news of a horrible tragedy in which several members of their athletic family died. Oh well! I hope they do well enough next year to have a shot.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #39
luv2daty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
Most people will get bored with that, but as a former defensive end/linebacker, I love it!
I enjoyed the first game; both teams had to fight for every yard and you couldnt take a play off. Bama missed several FGs and the QB missed a guy wide open streakng down the sidelines that would have gone for a TD.

I'm not a LSU fan, but I could understand why they wouldnt want to play a team they beat in their backyard for the 'ship. Bama is a good team and its not often you beat a good team twice in one season. The sad thing is they have a month off; so you never know which team (LSU or Bama) is going to show up

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women