Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #46
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Have done it couple of times, but it's been a long time since then.....Time to try it out again!!!
Private Encounter is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #47
Staxxb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87124
My ECCIE Reviews

I would have to say 3somes are the best with m/f, f/f, m/m...Im totally bi so the best for me would be m/f, the best of both worlds...Haven't been in one in a while, would love to be in another on!!!
Staxxb is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:42 AM   #48
empire_song
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

With my ATF its 1 on 1. Where I send all my tiem making sure she gets her FULL pleasure from me
With others sure Im up for it and will book doubles quite often. There is nothing liking getting 2 girls blowing you off at the same time. Thye have to be into each other though. Otherwsie that is a waste of money

Generally though its Fantastic
Empire
empire_song is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #49
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Thumbs up Nothing Sexier Than Two Fems Going At It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely View Post
I personally love threesomes. Its the best of both worlds, the rugged touch of a man in contrast with the soft, sensual touch of a woman. Does everybody else love threesomes like I do??? Whats the percentage of guys that haven't had the pleasure of being with two women at once? If you haven't tried it yet, whats holding you back? Im just curious what the general consensus is on threesomes...
There's nothing sexier. Nothing hotter...

BUT...like racecardriver said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecardriver View Post
In the words of late comedian Robert Schimmel, "No, because I would never want to disappoint TWO women in the same moment in time..."
And that's what will happen with me unless it goes down like this...

MFF
For me, there is nothing more beautiful yet can also be the worst experience EVER! For it to be right, it's gotta be little to zero inhibitions. The ladies have got to want to tear into each other and genuinely love the touch, feel, taste of each other and that's a rarity (very bi). Also, I have to be extremely attracted to each of the fems and vice versa. And, no jealousy bullshit. What's up with that? One fem getting jealous of the other fem, breakups afterwards. No DRAMA, gotta be all about "balls and tits to the walls", deep kissing, fucking, fingering, tongue fucking, TUHA, TUMA, face-grinding, non-stop fucking (need hours and no rush). Toys are okay, but I prefer fem-to-fem contact. i.e. prefer one deep finger fucking the other with lots of spit and DDFK with body-to-body sensual massage vs. dildo'ing her. I initially like to watch the two fems explore and sensually romp for a while, kissing, caressing, fingering, lusting, fucking...UNINHIBITED LUST! Then I join in, non-stop from there, decadent acts of pure LUST !

I can throttle it back too, and enjoy a sensual romp solo with a fem. I only enjoy MFF if the two want it and it'll happen just as described above. Otherwise, forget about it .
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #50
Mike Meatmaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I personally love threesomes. Its the best of both worlds, the rugged touch of a man in contrast with the soft, sensual touch of a woman. Does everybody else love threesomes like I do??? Whats the percentage of guys that haven't had the pleasure of being with two women at once? If you haven't tried it yet, whats holding you back? Im just curious what the general consensus is on threesomes...
What's holding me back on having one is either opportunity (finding two girls for a threesome for free) or my budget... two girls is more expensive. However, I will treat myself sooner rather than later.
Mike Meatmaster is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #51
chess9718
BANNED

Encounters: 10

Quote:
What is holding me back? hmm, the impersonal nature of the encounter, i love all my encounters to be personalized to both me and the ladies desire, and to split that desire into two means i have less of each, too much for me, i would rather do 1 and then the other separately than have both. Plus, i enjoy thinking of one lady at a time and not two or three. I guess am in the minority, but i am of course a hopeless romantic in real life.
chess9718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #52
thefranchiseus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

does using both my hands count as a 3sum

if so i have it everyday
thefranchiseus is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #53
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Never had the pleasure myself. It would be fun to try for once. But I agree with the cost comments....normally they are pretty costly which takes my dun away at local strip club.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #54
Rickster17
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

never had one.
Rickster17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Getting a "twosome" is challenging enough at times. Threesome is ... well ... may be.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #56
Paulie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

my gf wanted to do it in college....i turned it down like a dumbass.....still looking for the 2 to make up for my mistake
Paulie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women