Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
test
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35683
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #16
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Lilly, I left a couple messages early friday 11/25 before arriving in Nashville, never heard back from you?
hd is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:16 AM   #17
grissom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

yikes! no return calls... high prices... sounds like 2/3rds of a review already

hun you look great however it takes more than a hot ass and a sweet face to make it

if you want a mentor in how to generate great reviews hit up Bamababe.
grissom is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:16 AM   #18
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

A holiday weekend might not be the best time to try and reach a provider. She may have gone home to be with family.
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #19
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default ok so heres an offer

after sending a pm to many of my friends here in wny [western new york includes rochester, buffalo, niagara falls usa and canada we have 13 well respected board members who would do you if you came here and offered 200 specials for hour and would write honest reviews. i am not kidding so if you want many a review quick take us up. also just as a thought making your gallery visible on your site might help. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by misslillylockhart View Post
Are there any TER or P411 guys on here that have seen me in the past and wouldnt mind leaving me a review on here..I have been a member of the site for like 6 months and still have no reviews!!Thanks Lilly Lockhart
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #20
hd
Valued Poster

Quote:
A holiday weekend might not be the best time to try and reach a provider. She may have gone home to be with family.
Abe Normal, she pm'd me that she would like to see me, but I had just accepted an invitation from another provider, although that provider never made contact with me, so I tried calling Lilly, twice, and never rec'd any reply from her. I tried contacting her before noon hoping she would call me in the afternoon.

She apparently was scheduling for friday 11/25.

I am now like a few other hobbyists, I have to pass on her untill I see a review, something ain't right?
hd is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:54 PM   #21
misslillylockhart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82040
My ECCIE Reviews

hey HD just wanted to apologize again for it not working out for us to get together. The last few months I have been in Nashville I have just been really busy working on a non hobby related side project and also work at a bar as well so on occasion I do take hiatuses from the hobby and dont check my messages! That of coarse is no excuse for me have not have gotten back to you and I hope that you still ended up having fun on your trip to nashville!I appreciate the feedback from everyone and I am sincerely going to put more effort into managing my schedule and emails.I should have a review on eccie from an established reviewer soon enough
xoxo Lilly
misslillylockhart is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:31 AM   #22
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

you migth havto give a deal to a guy then like a special see wwhere he gets to pay alittle less if he give a review to you cuz your wantin to adverstise on her and ima might havto see you sometime if you wanna an if you can do IT good and i think your pretty to.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:25 AM   #23
hd
Valued Poster

Got your pm Lilly, since my trip thru Nashville was 'up in the air' so to speak as to when I would be there, I can't count it as having a scheduled session with you, or say it was a ncns. No harm done, just disappointed b/c I was looking forward to it.

Get yourself organized and you can work your hobby business w/o affecting your other primary obligations. Hopefully you might visit Dallas sometime and we can meet?

TM, giving a discount for review isn't what Lilly needs to do, she has the looks and the body that will bring her the business, she needs to organize herself, and if her service and personality is as good as her beauty, everything will fall into place.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:27 AM   #24
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

That was a very refreshing and civil reponse from both of you. Just gives me goose bumbs knowing you good people here on the Tenn board.
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #25
hd
Valued Poster

Don't see any reason to burn the bridge!

I'm a Texas boy, have a weakness for purdy girls. Wish I could have been her first review!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #26
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
TM, giving a discount for review isn't what Lilly needs to do, she has the looks and the body that will bring her the business, she needs to organize herself, and if her service and personality is as good as her beauty, everything will fall into place.
what you say is good see and yeh that hooker need to get he biz together but she wanna get reviewed to so that is wher may be see she can see how to get started cuz i know lots of new hookers who do to get started like that but see that hooker wants $$$$ and is alotta money for new hooker with needs to get her shit together but may be she can do IT good and them pics give me a boner to so your right man
Old 11-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #27
kryp
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I sent Lilly a request from p411 and didn't get a response. Even though Gina said to let them know when a provider doesn't give the courtesy of a response, I let it slide; but, that's no way to make friends doll, lol.
kryp is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #28
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryp View Post
I sent Lilly a request from p411 and didn't get a response. Even though Gina said to let them know when a provider doesn't give the courtesy of a response, I let it slide; but, that's no way to make friends doll, lol.
i say that hooker might otta see if she wanna give a free gangband to the team and shell get alotta reveiws if she can do IT good
Old 11-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #29
hd
Valued Poster

kryp, I believe she has a legit job, so hobbying is a side for her, but as I told her earlier, she needs to organize herself if she wants to be taken seriously or she won't be able to ask her high fee. She'll end up with a less favorable reputation and no takers.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #30
kryp
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
kryp, I believe she has a legit job, so hobbying is a side for her, but as I told her earlier, she needs to organize herself if she wants to be taken seriously or she won't be able to ask her high fee. She'll end up with a less favorable reputation and no takers.
yeah, no worries. I understand it's not intentional, but it can be hard to overcome negative feedback once it's out there.
kryp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women