Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162442
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35764
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Is it just me or do they say orgy wonderland instead of 4G?

Ok this has been bothering me for awhile now (I know silly) but I was listening to the commercial while doing some cleaning and I swear I heard them say orgy twice instead of 4G. The first it sounds like "walking in an orgy wonderland" and the second one is at the end and I swear they say "orgy wonderland" again. At first I thought they were trying to advertise a new app (how cool would that be!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNB1MghCUi4
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

you are just horny
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
naughtylatinnkc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

haha exactly. totally heard 4g. you're funny and like ekim said just horny like me
naughtylatinnkc is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
WhiteNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Well, the only difference is the 'f'. I guess I know now that I'm not the only one with my head in the gutter, lol!
WhiteNight is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

meow
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I heard "4G" - but I like the way you think Miss Mya!!! lol
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Subliminal messaging at its finest.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #8
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Well I've never been to an orgy; that is a religious ceremony right?
The First Church of Yoga?
Yoga: A Religion for Sex Addicts
Quote:
Creation Science teaches us that "Yoga" is a religion that sprang forth from the corrupt roots of sexual depravity in the 1960's. A time when godless long-haired liberals were running around our country trying to get people to turn their backs on Christ and embrace other made-up religions. Secular scholars argue that the practice of "Yoga" is nearly 3,000 years old. We know this to be a lie because the Bible never mentions anything about it, and the Bible is the most accurate historical book ever written. Creation Scientists place the origins of "Yoga," closer to 1963 when film actress Connie Stevens is seen doing it on historically archived film.
Most beginning "yogists" are lured into taking classes with the promise of growing a better heart and becoming healthy. It is not until the third or fourth lesson that they are told what is really going on, and the temptation is far too great to resist. Yoga appeals to the most basic primal instincts, and therefore is a temptation even to the Truly Saved™.
Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, or religious prostitution is a practice of worship that includes hieros gamos or sacred marriage performed as a fertility rite and part of sacred sexual ritual.
Quote:
In the Ancient Near East along the Tigris and Euphrates rivers there were many shrines and temples or "houses of heaven" dedicated to various deities documented by the Ancient Greek historian Herodotus in The Histories[1] where sacred prostitution was a common practice.[2] According to Samuel Noah Kramer in The Sacred Marriage Rite, in late Sumerian history kings established their legitimacy by taking part in the ceremony in the temple for one night, on the tenth day of the New Year festival Akitu.[3] It came to an end when the emperor Constantine in the fourth century AD destroyed the goddess temples and replaced them with Christianity.[4] The practice is well disputed among scholars, partly due to doubts cast on the histories of Herodotus.
The symbolism of union and sexual polarity is a central teaching in Tantric Buddhism, especially in Tibet. The union is realized by the practitioner as a mystical experience within one's own body. Yab-yum is generally understood to represent the primordial (or mystical) union of wisdom and compassion.
Quote:

A relief of yonilingam on the floor of the Candi Sukuh entrance

Maithuna is a Sanskrit term used in Tantra most often translated as sexual union in a ritual context. It constitutes the main part of the Grand Ritual of Tantra known as Panchamakara, Panchatattva, and Tattva Chakra.
Maithuna refers to male-female couples and their union in the physical, sexual sense and is synonymous with kriya nishpatti (mature cleansing).[21] Just as neither spirit nor matter by itself is effective, but both working together bring harmony, so is maithuna effective only when the union is consecrated. The couple becomes divine for the time being:
So we need a to organize on of these and get a tax deduction each time?
ss4699 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women