Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Ghostdncer
Gaining Momentum

Talking Goin Crazy....

There are times...especially after a crazy holiday like Turkey day...when going bat-chit crazy looks pretty damn attractive.

Or more to the point, crazier than normal.

And I'm not talking about becoming adorably eccentric. I've already got that covered 9 ways from Tuesday.

Nope...I'm talking about purposely relocating to the land of lunacy. That special psychological zip code where the "Ancient Laws of Behave Yourself" we were all taught somewhere, sometime in our childhoods (usually at the end of some kind of impliment of pain...such as a belt...or in my case an iron skillet) no longer applies.

You know...the kind that usually brings on that friends/family intevention? Usually with a shrink and a straigh-jacket in tow....

The "reasoning"?

Pretty darn simple.

It takes a great deal of effort to sustain a conservative, trustworthy, kick in the butt cute, adorable persona. Surrending that effort would involve, from a therapy perspective, a conscious seperation and deconstruction of the ego....that part of the human psyche entrusted with enforcing parental and socially approved actions.

And therein lies the allure of going full on bat-chit crazy.

The constant energy needed to pass as normal...or as normal as I usually pass which isn't saying much...would suddenly become available for use doing and saying whatever pleases me in the context and time I find myself in. Just imagine it. I wouldn't even need that shrink anymore.

I might, maaaaaybe need a lawyer tho...and depending on the location wherein I did whig out...a new job.

Where's the tylenol...
Ghostdncer is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

dude...you're scaring me.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

dude...you're scaring me. put down the gun, and the bottle.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #4
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Texas is Nirvana for people who are contemplating going bat shit crazy. Head on over to your local Academy Sports for the Black Friday specials and pick yourself up a cart full of shotguns, handguns, and crossbows. Don't worry about the people on the street, they all have CHLs so they feel invulnerable.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This time of the year is often pretty rough, especially with people who don't have family to help them through the times.

I don't know if you are just posting under the influence, just goofing off, or seriously need help. If you need help, please call someone for help. There are people out there (outside of hobby world) who can help you.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #6
Ghostdncer
Gaining Momentum

Uh...I'll take goofing off for $500 please...

Sheesh...don't take me so seriously...I don't
Ghostdncer is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
rcg001
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

I agree that there are times when you need to cut loose, but there are positive ways of doing that. Go to a club and dance your ass off, find a place where they still have a riding bull and work that son of a gun, or anything that does not hurt someone. Have fun, play hard, and play harder until you feel great. Just do not do something that will hurt yourself or others.

Just remember, a happy bat shit person is better than an angry bat shit person.
rcg001 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

<------Typically a happy bat shit person who lets of angry bat shit steam.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #9
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
Texas is Nirvana for people who are contemplating going bat shit crazy. Head on over to your local Academy Sports for the Black Friday specials and pick yourself up a cart full of shotguns, handguns, and crossbows. Don't worry about the people on the street, they all have CHLs so they feel invulnerable.
Funny how you made that leap. Between you and JPdM, assuming guns are involved. Amusing.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #10
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Funny how you made that leap. Between you and JPdM, assuming guns are involved. Amusing.
i forgot to use my [sarcasm] tags. but i was serious about 'the bottle' reference. pretty sure booze was involved. but who knows.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #11
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I was assuming guns weren't involved and was just suggesting guns as a good accessory to add to the mix. They're on sale for Black Friday and nothing says 'bat shit crazy' better than a depressed guy with an arsenal of guns.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #12
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Paraphrasing...
If we weren't all crazy we would just go insane. Have fun. I see no need to change yourself just because you are around family. The family get togethers are so much more fun when everyone has a couple of drinks and loosens up.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Paraphrasing...
If we weren't all crazy we would just go insane. Have fun. I see no need to change yourself just because you are around family. The family get togethers are so much more fun when everyone has a couple of drinks and loosens up.
Shit,

There's a LOT of stuff that's a lot more fun when everyone has a couple of drinks and loosens up!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women