Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #31
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Do like is done in the Strip clubs and revise the forum name to include/allow NCNS and Alerts for providers. With the caveat that providers can reply to the NCNS/Alerts.

Also tag both of those to the provider's profile.

I'd go so far as to clone the review template, name it NCNS and add a button to the forum just for those things and assign a value to them because YES, unlike most reviews of similar services, NCNS and scam issues are even more important and do need tied to the ass of any provider because otherwise there is no penalty for those sorts of actions.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #32
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I still think Rip Offs should go in her reviews. I mean if she ripped the guy off she obviously met him, so in that case it is a justified in a review. If it's in Coed, it will just fall to the end of the page and guys will have to do a full search for her name. If it's linked to her review profile, it's there for life!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #33
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Again, we are talkng about what should or should not be posted in the alert forum v other forums. Please stay on topic. Lets not muddy the waters with what or what not should be linked to the provider. its a valid topic, just not in this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you want to discuss a different topic.

Thanks
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #34
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

I reread the orginal post several times. He never had a session with them. There is no mention of the pimp being there. They skipped out before he could have a session. its not even clear he ever actualy physicaly saw them. So, he was in no physical danger. While your concern is valid, it does not apply to this specific post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
She and Kari did show up and worked Wednesday night and Thursday. He was supposed to see her Friday. What if they had waited to leave until Friday and he came for his appointment as they were leaving?

I for one don't want to pick up the morning paper and read about ECCIE Member 69er being shot and killed in the parking lot of Insert name of hotel here by Insert name of pimp here. This scenario is not that far fetched.

Like I said, any time a provider and her pimp fleece a hobbyist out of his hard earned cash, a peaceful resolution is not guaranteed. That's why I feel strongly that thread and others like it are alert worthy.

Where does it state in the forum rules that theft/extortion/scamming/fleecing or call it whatever you want it cases don't endanger the community?
Old 11-21-2011, 02:15 PM   #35
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

What about alerts that get posted in ML? There is NO chance for the other party to defend themselves. Should we ban alerts from ML as well and force them to be posted in the Alerts Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Do like is done in the Strip clubs and revise the forum name to include/allow NCNS and Alerts for providers. With the caveat that providers can reply to the NCNS/Alerts.

Also tag both of those to the provider's profile.

I'd go so far as to clone the review template, name it NCNS and add a button to the forum just for those things and assign a value to them because YES, unlike most reviews of similar services, NCNS and scam issues are even more important and do need tied to the ass of any provider because otherwise there is no penalty for those sorts of actions.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry Bubba. I thought that by saying what should go in reviews that would dictate what should NOT go in the Alert sections as well.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #37
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Interesting point London when you put it that way.

As you k ow, these threads have a way of morphing into a totaly different thing than it started as. Thats why I am trying to keep it focused.

Thanks
Old 11-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #38
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Hey, let's not turn this into a discussion of what's on topic or not on topic, that'd be taken things off the original topic of this thread that was off topic in the other. Got it?
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #39
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
What about alerts that get posted in ML? There is NO chance for the other party to defend themselves. Should we ban alerts from ML as well and force them to be posted in the Alerts Forum?
The providers will know about those alerts posted in the ML anyway so this becomes a non-issue after about 48-72 hours after the initial post.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #40
Guest010712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86303
My ECCIE Reviews

I had an issue where I felt my safety on a multitude of levels was in jeopardy. All the help I received was a warning for posting the handle and email address that was used. No offers for anything else.

I appreciate the members, but I certainly won't look for a mod, nor will I post an alert should something happen again. It was traumatizing enough getting threats, much less then having it blown off by a mod.

Girls stealing from guys - that should be an alet also.
Guest010712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #41
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

The Alert section should be redefined to include scams and rip-offs. I don't understand why management is reluctant to broaden that definition. If you don't want to go all the way and include NCNS reports, fine...but at least make some effort to evolve to meet the expectations of most members here (myself included).
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #42
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Nope. Premium Access areas are there for a reason. Same with the ladies areas. Do be facetious, please.

Bubba, I got no personal beef with you. But you have interjected yourself 13 times in this thread. Some folks fear the mods or the wrath of a mod if they disagree. Some people do not know how to disagree without being personal or taking it personal as witnessed in threads elsewhere. Your hovering over this thread is intimidating to some folks.

Again, everyone (except London, apparently) understands the rules. You do a good job enforcing them and you have poured your soul into this job. We are being critical about some board policies and where we, the members, want some things to go and how we want them applied; not particularly of you.

Please do try to define the thread and try to narrow the topic down that salient points we have are discounted, especially by a staff member who may be scaring off other posters by defending everything.

This particular thread is critical of Eccie. For it to be effective, As a staff member you need to listen more and post less. Your constant defensiveness has people afraid to post. and they really do not like it when you comment in red on their posts like a third grade teacher. Save that tool for special occasions, please.

Sorry to segue like that, but ladies and gents post your opinion here and where alerts and ncns reviews belong what data should be linked to a profile. The issues and the technology are intertwined. How should they be applied?

I would like to hear some more opinions....Or go "like" some posts and add some "+ 1's". If you want things changed, you have to speak up. PM'ing privately or talking about it over lunch with a pal is not going to change things if you do not address it to the staff and owners and see if other board members feel the same way or have similar ideas.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #43
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Well, the thread has gone very well as far as no fighting, name calling, etc. There have been may good comments. Other than a few reminders to stay on topic, there have been no points or warnings. The mods are members too. We want access to information as much as you do. And, your commnens have provided valuable input. The owners are aware and considering what should be done.

As to me reminding folks to stay on topic, you know as well as I do, these type of theads in the past have become wild free for alls that acheve nothing. I want as bad as many of you some changes made. To get that. the message needs to stay focused. Other issues like what should be attached to a providers handle, NC/NS isssues, need to be addressed just not in this thread. Open new ones if needed. I also have tried to offer some counterpoints to more specific responses. It does not mean I completly disagree with what is being said. Its a debating tool to help get more out of a discussion.

That is why I encouraged this thread be opened in the first place.To have a focused discussion of an important issue.

BTW, The Brooks Comes Alot issue has been resolved an moved back to the Alerts Forum. Take a look at that thread for more info.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #44
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

I agree that this is going well.

So as to keep the progress going, I think we all agree there are issues with NCNS and what I'll call "Rip-Off's."

Please feel free to address those concerns in the following thread, so that the discussion of Alerts may stay on track.

The link to the NCNS / Rip-Off's thread I've started is: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1870472#post1870472

Thanks!
69er is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #45
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Thank you very much 69er. That is a huge help and hopefully everone appriciates it.. May I make one suggestion? Keep the two issues in seperate threads.The more specific the issue of the discussion, the more defined the response. I truly think that is one reason this thread is going well and already seeing some results.

TY again for understanding and helping.
Bubba

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women