Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #16
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

yes indeed now go up your meds... and no its not a tantrum its just calling you out for who you are....your very deceptive and bipolar!!
You ask anyone thats seen me I am the nicest guy youll ever meet until you act the way you did ... You Take Care Now!!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #17
BigDeal
Premium Access

EumEno Sorry to hijack your post buddy.....now back to question as Im done here for now!!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #18
woody4eroticfun
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 136

wow, this gives me an idea for a new reality TV show..... "The Provider"
woody4eroticfun is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #19
BigDeal
Premium Access

well their is certainly enough disfunction to make it work...lol
Old 11-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I can vouch for bigdeal being a sweetheart. He was a perfect gentleman with me & I will gladly give a reference for him if need be.
If a girl chooses not to see you, that's her loss.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #21
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Obviously we have different standards of acceptable behavior. I will keep that in mind in the future,
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:54 PM   #22
BigDeal
Premium Access

yes and your bad behavior and attitude is well documented and discussed in many forums here and not in a good way... remember that for future reference!!
I think allie gives a shit less about your opinion!!
Thank You Allie I will be a regular long term client babe!!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #23
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I don't get the problem with "pre-screen" as a verb. It is screening before the appointment is booked. Yes, technically it should be "pre-book screening", but that sounds ridiculous.

Regular screening: "I'd like to set up an appointment on Friday at 7:00. Please screen me with these references."

Pre-screening: "These are my references. Please screen me so I can set up an appointment with you sometime next week when my schedule is finalized."

Seems pretty simple to me.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #24
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Meh. People honestly don't bother me. I don't count what was said as a true scolding. Just a difference of opinion which we are all certainly entitled to.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:23 AM   #25
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Fair enough.

Keep in mind the behavior you are backing.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #26
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll keep it in mind when the behavior actually presents itself to me, not from the words of another provider. I'm sorry. That is just how I "roll" as it were.
I don't want to be on your list of providers that you won't take references from, but I can't in good conscience trash a gentleman who was the epitome of good manners and very generous to me in every way when we met.
I hope you take that into consideration.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #27
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Poor SillyGirl....drama and chaos just follow her everywhere she goes.

Hmmmmm....but maybe, it's just the opposite??? Congrats to her, despite making a
couple of reasonable posts in two different threads, she has been able to turn it into another "As the World Turns" on SG...you go girl, lol

Does SG use the same Public Relations firm as Penn State is using????

@Allie, some classy remarks....not that you have a different point from SG....but the way you are presenting your point of views on this thread

However, we better be careful, SG is making a her list, who is being reasonable in not only in their point of view but also postings and then....well SG stuff
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #28
Bri.Woods74
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77284
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post
Okay, I'll bite...

1. Yes, I have a maximum. It's important to me to have the most recent information for screening. For an extreme example, screening someone a year ago and then having them contact me to finally set up something is fine, but I will rescreen them.

2. I don't think there is a too far in advance. I had a gent contact me about a date 8 months in the future once. I said great, and blocked off the day in my calender. I obviously reconfirmed several times and screened him much closer to our actual meeting, but it ended up being a fantastic time. Turns out he has a regular engagement in Kansas City each year and we were unable to schedule something the last time he was in town. He just wanted to get a jump on his next trip.

3. For me, screening can have an expiration date for someone who I haven't seen in a while, or I only pre-screened. If I haven't seen someone in a long while, or a significant amount of time has passed since I pre-screened them, I will rescreen with more recent references. It's the same as if someone tried to give me references or use me as a reference that are very old. I prefer something as recent as possible, as it probably is a better indicator of behavior then something from two years ago.

4. No, I don't consider them to be time wasters. Pre-screening to me means they intend to book in the near future, but not necessarily immediately.

5. I don't know how the other ladies feel, but if a gent cancels a date weeks in advance it's not a big deal. However, I've had a few occasions where it's a habitual thing. I've had one experience where a date is set up a month in advance and then cancelled 2 weeks out. But with this particular person, he repeated it about 10 more times in a row, without ever going through with a scheduled date. Now, I find that irritating. But under normal circumstances, I will take a cancellation weeks in advance over a last minute one any day.

I very rarely have last minute availability. I am very low volume, but if I do have free time, I tend to fill it with errands. So while I always tell my gents to feel free to attempt to schedule with me with an hours notice, that a better bet would be giving me as much time as possible. I know some ladies prefer same day bookings, but for me personally I prefer advanced notice.
This pretty much says it for me too. I prefer a few very discreet meetings. The messages that I think are time wasters are:

1. Can we go out tonight? Signed J (No information, sig, references, screen info,
two hours notice)
2. I would like to see you. I have seen Mary Mary and Jo Jo. (Is this what they
think passes for references? Where When ?
Bri.Woods74 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women