Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41480
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Next survey: Sorry, babe; MEN ONLY

Okay, was wondering the TALLEST female you ever slept with and how taller (if applicable) was she than yourself? And where did you do it?
hittinit is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I usually go for shorties myself. Im 5'11", my wife is 4'11", and until fairly recently I think the tallest woman I had been with was 5'4" tops.. until I saw Sarah Owens who used to provide here and is now in Austin who I believe is 5'9".. and my current FWB Ive been seeing a few months is also 5'9"..
yay amazons
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #3
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Well I'm 6'2" so I'm guessing she was about 6'3"-6'4". It was quite a novel experience having to look up into her eyes when we were out dancing earlier. If I remember correctly the first time with her was in my tent when we went camping together. It was interesting in a two man backpackers tent.

After that the normal bedroom, kitchen table, living room couch kind of thing. This all happened in my early twenties and I haven't thought about her in years. In retrospect I probably should have married her!

Wow! This thread brought back some great memories of a great woman! Thanks for starting it.
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I had a really good amigo who was stationed at Kelly AFB back in the day. He used to rant and rave about a secretary there. The 'rumor' was she was into S-E-X with everyone but her husband. She was a HUGE Spurs fan and apparently had a "GB" with either one of the guys and/or his friends. I'm only 5/6; she was probably 5/8 or so. Nice manmades, brunette. Actually invited her to a game (the boys still played at the arena back then), she knew an usher and got us closer seats. Afterwards, we went to eat - or maybe that was before the game - then back to her place afterwards. I remember I was a bit nervous as she sounded way more experienced than I was at the time (and probably still is!).

I recall she was lying on her back on her bed and when I unhooked her bra, and those babies just fell to the side - like a slo motion type thing. I do recall it was one of my better performances. We banged for between one and two hours. Typical - I got on top, she got on top, back and forth...I musta been really nervous because I didn't even bust a nut. So who knows, maybe she had been drilled by a bunch of AA guys.

She wasn't a beauty queen, mind you but, a piece of ass is a piece of ass, right? We never really kept in touch much after that. I believe she was either filing for divorce, getting ready to, and/or was already separated. Naturally, you guys know KAFB was scheduled to be closed by BRAC in 1995.
hittinit is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #5
RobbThrobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I was in highschool and she was an underclassman. I'm 5'7'' she is 5'10'' beautiful mix of white and hisp. The most I remember besides taking her virginity is this piece of cartilege or bone? Something sharp in her pelvic area that would jab me each time. I didnt care til afterwards.
RobbThrobb is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:12 PM   #6
Fubarro
Registered Member

I'm 6'2" She was 6'9" and weighed spitting distance of me! Sex was always a damn rigorous romp!
Fubarro is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #7
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

6' (Buttman'sDream) and I'm 5'10". It was awesome! It brought back highschool memories. As a freshman, I got lucky with my friend's sister, who was a senior (and also was a tall basketball player).
Guest081519 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women