Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42124
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #16
layzieb36
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Here's my list:

1. Eyes...Large, Bold, Sensual, and Confident.

2. Scent...Shampoo, Bodywash, Sprays, etc...

3. Skin...Soft, Smooth, well taken care of

4. Attention to details...Trimming, Shaving, Hygiene.
layzieb36 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #17
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

When she bats her eyes.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #18
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

When a lady takes the hi road and doesn't participate in childish things on the boards!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:25 AM   #19
GRIN OF SIN
Valued Poster

Other than the heightened emotional confusion of some women, I pretty much enjoy all aspects of the fairer sex when it comes it inner/outer beauty.
GRIN OF SIN is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:40 AM   #20
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Every once in a while you meet that woman who is just stunningly beautiful and just has no idea that she is. They are a wonderment.
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #21
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent point, Britney. I couldn't agree more. Out of curiosity, what is the "hi road"? Much like you, I also hate childish nonsense. From my experience it sort of hurts/sucks when things that providers say to my clients comes back to me via my clients who of course, see me after the session with the provider who "talks" who I had given a provider reference to (my clients provide me vivid details of what is being said about me, I never ask them, but several of them volunteer the info because they think that I should know what is being said and to "watch out/be on the look-out") especially when those very clients tell me that certain providers admit to them that it is their intent to emulate my marketing/advertising plan which I suppose is fair game in this type of business.

I have no qualms with girls trying to use similar language as I do in my P411 advertisements, etc. to promote their business, but if a lady chooses to do so, I only ask that a lady not discuss me with my clients. It's not nice. Period.

For my clients, the last thing they want to hear is a girl talking about another girl. I love my clients and I treat them well and I suppose they are looking out for my best interest and care about my well-being. I guess, it is a big reason why I keep to myself these days. Girls, errr...I mean "ladies" can, too, be down-right mean.

I am just saying.

Respectfully,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
When a lady takes the hi road and doesn't participate in childish things on the boards!
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #22
Onceler
Gaining Momentum

a woman who knows how to strut PROPERLY.

Onceler
...stayin' alive...
Onceler is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #23
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

There is oh so much to love about a woman's beauty, aside from her physical beauty. For me, a woman's smile is one of the first things I notice. A great smile and warm set of eyes just makes me weak to my core. You can tell a lot about a woman from her smile, and even more so from her eyes. Then there is her intelligence. Nothing stimulates me more than an attractive woman who can hold her own in any situation. Does she avoid the drama present on these boards. If so, all the better. There is nothing like the scent of a woman. A woman who understands how to use perfume to set the mood. The right scent can spark a fire. Lastly, there is the kiss. The way her lips feel when they meet yours. A truly passionate kiss is the final subtle beauty of a woman.

To date, I've only met one lady who met all this criteria in the hobby world. Not to say I didn't enjoy the company of other wonderful ladies. However, this special woman truly sets herself apart. I can only hope there are more ladies out there such as her.
fun.time.hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #24
Tarlon125
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
rekcaSxT,

Thanks for the Kim K reference I tend to get that reference a lot. It is nice to be compared to a woman of her beauty and caliber.

When it comes to small things about a woman's beauty, I would have to say that internal beauty is a must as it is a woman's inner beauty that always wins over external factors. A major turn-off for me is when certain girls gossip to my clients behind my back and feed them mistruths and nonsense regarding me. Not cool. It makes what could have been a beautiful girl into an insecure, "not-so-pretty internally" type of girl. I always try to stay positive in light of those who assume without knowing.

A lady of confidence, nurturing nature, charm, intelligence and wit are what I believe make a woman beautiful.

Angelina
Sorry i think your 10 times more sexy than kim could ever be, just my opinon cause ive never really cared for her myself, so yea she has nothing on you. Plus you look better in a bathing suit
Tarlon125 is offline   Quote