Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162794
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Does who a guy has seen, or what he has written or talked about, impact on your decision to see him?
Absolutely. 25 80.65%
Nope. 3 9.68%
I plead the 5th. 3 9.68%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

so, ladies, if a guy contacts you for an appt but you decide against continuing in the process [cos you're not into his likes based on what he writes about, he's a jerk, has too many critical /moaning/complaining/nitpicky reviews [rather than "No" reviews], is too bizarre, divulges private info in the publicly available fields, has a bad reputation from others, etc.],
how do you go about responding to his inquiry?

a. i dont, i just delete the email or messge
b. tell him "sorry, i <insert your explanation here>"
c. tell him "no thanks, sorry." period, end of sentence, end of message.

that is, do you tell him something or nothing?

[this might be related to the "How long shold I wait for responses?" thread; but prolly not cos this thread involves people you wouldnt want to see.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315078 ]
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #17
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
so, ladies, if a guy contacts you for an appt but you decide against continuing in the process [cos you're not into his likes based on what he writes about, he's a jerk, has too many critical /moaning/complaining/nitpicky reviews [rather than "No" reviews], is too bizarre, divulges private info in the publicly available fields, has a bad reputation from others, etc.],
how do you go about responding to his inquiry?

a. i dont, i just delete the email or messge
b. tell him "sorry, i <insert your explanation here>"
c. tell him "no thanks, sorry." period, end of sentence, end of message.

that is, do you tell him something or nothing?
Based upon certain review/post/comment patterns/trends that I have observed while processing your screening, I have come to the conclusion that you and I are not likely to be compatible for future play dates.

I do wish you the best of health and happiness both within The Hobby and beyond it.
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:25 AM   #18
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae View Post
Based upon certain review/post/comment patterns/trends that I have observed while processing your screening, I have come to the conclusion that you and I are not likely to be compatible for future play dates.

I do wish you the best of health and happiness both within The Hobby and beyond it.
Is this directed at pmdelites only...or all of us?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:26 AM   #19
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansFun View Post

Graphic meant if he is super graphic where the whole public can see.... Like descriptions, address, those sorts of things...
Has someone ever been graphic when posting the address/location?
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:14 AM   #20
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Is this directed at pmdelites only...or all of us?
I think (and I learned long ago not to put words in the lovely mouth of Caitie Mae,) that she was just giving us an example of how she responds to a request from someone she decides not to see.

But I could have totally misunderstood her post. From the behavior of a few people on this board over the last few weeks, she may have decided to kick all of us out on the curb.

I have had at least one lady who just responded that my screening information was insufficient, but how a lady responds to some of these situations can speak volumes about how she runs her business, how professional she is, and whether I would ever see her. Caitie's response is professional and not insulting or threatening, as opposed to a response like

"I wouldn't touch your penis with anything other than a taser gun."
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 AM   #21
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post

"I wouldn't touch your penis with anything other than a taser gun."
There's a guy who recently posted in coed looking for just this kind of thing
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #22
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Board personas have influenced my decision on whether to meet someone or not -- but that can be a negative or positive thing. Act like a jerk because you're semi-anonymous, and I can't help but assume your real-life personality is equally smarmy. Conduct yourself like a gentleman despite there being little recourse if you behave otherwise? That says volumes about a man's character.

Edited to add: My response is similar to Caitie's. Level of detail about "why" depends on if there was one thing in particular that concerned me. I want to give him the chance to clarify in case I misunderstood something.

For example, a couple years back I initially turned down one gentleman because his reviews (on another site) made him seem, um... extremely energetic and non-stop active. When I told him I didn't think I could keep up and he'd probably get bored, he admitted the reviews were hugely exaggerated, because the site kept rejecting them when he told the truth. Apparently the truth was too tame! I'm glad I explained in that case; turns out he was super chill, go-with-the-flow, and didn't really care for the kind of acrobatics his reviews mentioned. He's still someone I see regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
There's a guy who recently posted in coed looking for just this kind of thing
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women