Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60816
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48629
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42500
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-30-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default FOXXXY ROXXXY DISCUSSION

Jeeezzzuss some of you guys are some woose wags.From what i see this little gal Roxxxy is a certified hottie,and from what ive read, offers a great service.But im about as afraid of a pimp as i would be a paraplegic tella tubby.Spent a lot of time sorting through body parts in iraq.Being afraid of a little ole pimp would be kind of laughable to me.I think some of you guys need to grow a pair before you bother seeing any girls,what are you gonna do with a girl anyway if you dont have a set

Hey Roxxxy if you read this send me a private message,i would love to see you and defend your honor,yes sweetheart there are a few real men still out here.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Has she called yet?
Old 10-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #3
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I kinda go on the assumption the mods closed the other thread for a reason. Not gonna hash it out here other than to ask what possible good could come from reopening the discussion?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
bojulay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
I kinda go on the assumption the mods closed the other thread for a reason. Not gonna hash it out here other than to ask what possible good could come from reopening the discussion?

Hey BLACK FLAG bad ass dude,one of my favorite punk bands of all,maybe
behind GBH,and CIRCLE JERKS,i actualy liked em better before Rollins,a lot of people will dis me for that i pose.Did you ever see DECLINE OF WESTERN CIVILISATION THE PUNK YEARS>great doc about early california punk bands,my all time fav movie about music THE FLAG are a prominet
band in that movie.The scene at the old church that they rented for 16 dollars a month is classic. Oh dont know so many posted about it just
thought i would throw my two cents in.Free speach without it there would be anarchy. ( tee hee,i know you'll get the pun )
Old 10-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Has she called yet?
LMAO!!
Old 10-30-2011, 10:28 AM   #6
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Just another guy trying to extend the drama. If you were really concerned, YOU would have contacted her by PM intending of puffing out your chest and telling her to PM you.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #7
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So the lurking "Playa In Management Profession" finally starts a thread. Hahaha!
What the heck are "woose wags" anyway?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Jeeezzzuss some of you guys are some woose wags.From what i see this little gal Roxxxy is a certified hottie,and from what ive read, offers a great service.But im about as afraid of a pimp as i would be a paraplegic tella tubby.Spent a lot of time sorting through body parts in iraq.Being afraid of a little ole pimp would be kind of laughable to me.I think some of you guys need to grow a pair before you bother seeing any girls,what are you gonna do with a girl anyway if you dont have a set

Hey Roxxxy if you read this send me a private message,i would love to see you and defend your honor,yes sweetheart there are a few real men still out here.
I think this was just another opportunity for BJ to display his command of the English language...
Old 10-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #9
bojulay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
Just another guy trying to extend the drama. If you were really concerned, YOU would have contacted her by PM intending of puffing out your chest and telling her to PM you.
Now let me get this straight.If i should have PMed her,then she would have PMSed me,no wait thats not right.If she hadent POWed me then i could have escaped in time to see the rangers loose,nooooo,if i would have PMed her then she could PM another then i might PM my brother,and we could all PM our mothers.Thats it.

WOOOOW DUDE you've realy crawled into my mind and figured out how it
works.You mean to tell me that that a whole team of doctors and scientest were just wasteing their time when they could have just consulted with you. Be careful while your in there it could be a very
dark and scarry place,and your thumbs probably already been worn
a little thin.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Paging a psychiatrist. Somebody help this guy^ out.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

No usefull purpose for this thread. Already been discussed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women