Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Ladies: What Makes Distinguished Turn to Troll?

OK, we've all seen the ads where the Provider says "older, distinguished gentlemen" as one of her likes. That's cool! Maybe a little gray hair here and there can be attractive (I'll let you know when I get some!) for some women. Still, it's a youth-oriented world and, let's face it, at some point Jack Nicholson's "not many shopping days left 'til Christmas" happens to the best of us and distinguished turns into "is that your pants that smell like pee?"

What keeps men in the "distinguished" group and out of "Troll" territory for you ladies? Is it:

-trying to look too young (65 years old and doin The Mashed Potato?
-too much aftershave (did you REALLY spray it there?)?
-pants that smell like pee (so that's why you sprayed it there!)?;
-teeth too yellow?
-teeth fall out?
-too heavy?
-too wobbly?
-out of breath before it's in?
-out of breath and it's too soft to be put in?

What's the trigger for you that makes the little voice in your head scream TROLL!!!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, probably no one has had time to respond to this yet but I will take a shot. This is just me talking though, I can't speak for anyone else at all.

I don't think of anyone as a "TROLL"...here or in my private life. The old saying goes: "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" and I think that rings SO true! Each and every individual is special in his/her own way and who am I to judge one way or the other?

I HAVE had one or two gentlemen that I DID notice had used cologne or aftershave "THERE" and didn't really care for it but I understood that they were probably just doing that for my benefit so the motives were good.

You just take the bad (or not so perfect) along with the good and get on with it.

When I think of "troll", it is usually someone here who posts rude and crude things. And, txcwby, I am NOT referring to you darlin'. I actually think this is an interesting question and think you will probably be able to tell alot about the people who respond by reading here. I will certainly be following this one!

vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Yeahhhhhhhh..I see your point VNurse. Troll was obviously an overly-dramatic description. Perhaps a better description would be "unattractive in an old way."
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
-trying to look too young (65 years old and doin The Mashed Potato?
-too much aftershave (did you REALLY spray it there?)?
-pants that smell like pee (so that's why you sprayed it there!)?;
-teeth too yellow?
-teeth fall out?
-too heavy?
-too wobbly?
-out of breath before it's in?
-out of breath and it's too soft to be put in?
I think most ladies have experienced some, if not all of the above. And some others that were not mentioned. The key to being a good provider is not letting the gentleman know that you notice such things and being a great provider is not letting the gentleman know in a public forum what she considers a "troll" to be lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

I going to say.. Troll, is no in my vocabulary.
What it takes, for a man to be unattractive?... is his attitude & personality.
Just my opinion.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

So what your saying is if someone come to your place with
Yellow teeth
Bad breath
Wobbling
Out of breath
Big chip on they shoulder
Bad hair gray are bald
To soft to get it in
Just down on women in general

You would still see them.

You are a very very nice lady.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
So what your saying is if someone come to your place with

Yellow teeth

Bad breath
Wobbling
Out of breath
Big chip on they shoulder
Bad hair gray are bald
To soft to get it in
Just down on women in general

You would still see them.

You are a very very nice lady.
Would... HAVE... and not to mention, Treated them with respect.
I can not say, the same, for everyone else.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

An "Older Distinguished Gentleman" is just that and not any of the following as supplied

-trying to look too young (65 years old and doin The Mashed Potato?) Soooo NOT distinguished....if ya don't feel old, then don't act old, however, please don't act or try to appear decades younger. You either have the look, of ya don't.
-too much aftershave (did you REALLY spray it there?)? just hit me in the head and give me a headache already!
-pants that smell like pee (so that's why you sprayed it there!)?; Dude, you gotta go!
-teeth too yellow? Brush your teeth....did you know that the human mouth.....eeewww
-teeth fall out? Try not to leave any behind....if you're in that bad of shape....get thee to the dentist!
-too heavy? See my 50 lb rule below
-too wobbly? not sure what you mean by that
-out of breath before it's in? Let me climb on top, you just relax and enjoy!!!
-out of breath and it's too soft to be put in? I apparently have some more "work" to do...'-)

What most of us do detest are those, of any age, who have hygiene issues , bad attitudes and personally, I'll have a glass of wine with you, but please don't come to me already loaded and expect me to work miracles or for that matter, just don't come to me. Also....if a gent is much more than fifty pounds overweight....I can honestly say that's a toughie for me. Don't mean to offend, but it seems we ALL have our likes and dislikes ....

Older Distinguished Gentleman don't stalk, text like a maniac or send endless emails wasting our time. They don't try to get special rates when one is not being offered. They don't try to talk you into providing services you normally wouldn't provide. They show up on time and almost always have the envelope ready to place on the night stand. They CALL when they might be late or need to cancel. They are clean, respectful, and have no expectations other than those we provide. They know to ease into the session, as opposed to jumping and humping you before you can get the door closed. They also would never refer to women in a negative and/or disrespectful manner in the CO-ED sections of boards such as ECCIE.

I can honestly say that most of my clients have been and are Distinguished Gentleman! Whether it be older or not.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote