Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60317
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Kinky.Candace.Mckenzie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94904
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A question for the married men,

I have come to realize with my short time in the hobby that hobbyist are here for many different reasons. Weather it be pleasure, an outlet, fun, or just simply because they don't get necessary treatment at home. Me myself never being married was curious to know.... Is being with a provider ever ok? Do any of you tell you significant others of you extra curricular? Not saying it's an issue if not, but was just curious to know what you all have to say? What made me ask this is that my mother who has been married quite a few times allowed her husband to treat himself to a provider from time to time just to keep things interesting. It seemed to work fine.... So guys let me know if your girls in the loop or would go crazy??

-Interested in hearing what everyone has to say-

*Kinky*Candace*Mckenzie*
Kinky.Candace.Mckenzie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
TexanAtPlay
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

The original meaning of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" before it was hijacked by Congress for the gay rights movement, was tailor made for this situation.
TexanAtPlay is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a client who is married and his wife experiences a lot of pain during intercourse.. in that case I kind of respect him for it because he is not pressuring his wife. Not sure if he tells her or not.. if I was married and my hubby participated in this hobby I would want to join though.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Wow

Ever bit od 20 years old and asking such deep, thoughtful questions.

Candace, I would venture a guess that 99.9 percent of wives would say "get a lawyer" the instant they discovered that their Hubby was screwing around with Hookers.

That other .1 percent are probably in a irreversible coma.

Just so you will know, I am not married, I am a widower. And I am over three times as old as you, hence the age comment.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky.Candace.Mckenzie View Post
... my mother who has been married quite a few times allowed her husband to treat himself to a provider from time to time just to keep things interesting. It seemed to work fine....
... which husband, #1, #2, #3, etc, out of ____ husband's?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #6
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default amen brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay View Post
The original meaning of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" before it was hijacked by Congress for the gay rights movement, was tailor made for this situation.
I could not say it better.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #7
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay View Post
You hit the nail on the head with that.
I think my loving bride figures that I'm up to a few things, but she doesn't ask, and I don't care to share any of it with her.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
Kinky.Candace.Mckenzie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94904
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes i just recently met a couple who had never been with anyone but each other i thought it was really amazing that she would like something like this. Only because i have heard of the crazy things jelousy brings out in some women. I thinks its a great outlet and wouldn't consider it cheating myself! Thanks for the replys keep them coming!

*Kinky*Candace*Mckenzie*
Kinky.Candace.Mckenzie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

As a general rule I am not a fan of don't ask don't tell. However, general rules do not always apply to specific situations so I am not about to judge anyone else. When the SO is aware of the activity or particpating it is definitly not cheating.

I would expect the SO finding out about this hobby would typically result in a divorce. As for your mother she might be smart in allowing limited controlled hobbying to maintain domestic bliss. It would be interesting to do a study about it but it will never happen.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm not married now but when I was, my personal feeling was that I had made a promise I was not willing to break. That isn't a moral judgement on anyone's behavior, it's just me keeping my word.

When it hit the point I wanted to get it on with another girl, time for a divorce. A lack of sex was just one of many problems.
On the other hand, ex #2 and I were "bumping uglies" for @ a year after our divorce.

But it gets old fast when it only means something to one of you.

I grabbed the Acoustimass 16 and haven't seen her since.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women