Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #16
Sierra977
Valued Poster

Yes, and on the way out of town one time bought a Dalmatian puppy from a roadside pet stand. Named the pup after the lady I visited, "Dakota". Stupidest damn dog ever created. Loyal but stone cold dumb.
Sierra977 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What about those houses across Hwy 6 from Texas World Speedway?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #18
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Was there in 1963. Pretty spartan place. Was not my favorite. My favorite back then and still is, was in Monterrey, Mex. , outdoor bar , beautiful patio and garden and very nice women plus it was for members and their guest only. The Chicken Ranch was a real letdown.
JohnBoyjrh is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #19
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I realize that these types of places were actually frequented and afforded protection by local law enforcement back in the day. I actually grew up near one in another state and since the local sheriff got his appropriate cut, it was all good.
But, I wonder if there was any pressure or investigation by the Feds or state agencies after the song came out in 1973?
You are only through the first verse of the song when you know the location and purpose of the establishment, meanwhile the song is being played over public radio stations nationwide....strikes me as funny.
If not, did business at least pick up?
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #20
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The Chicken Ranch was shut down before the song or movie.
JohnBoyjrh is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #21
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I got my first bbbj/cim/nqns at the Lagrange Chicken Ranch in 1970. To this date it still ranks as one of the best. Of course it could have just seemed like the best because it was my FIRST real bj...lol.
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #22
Stealthguy
Under Radar; off the Grid

Question Can we change the BEAT?

Great responses by all. LMAO at Stag's response, "I never got the chance to sample, but if it could inspire a Broadway musical, a Dolly Parton/Burt Reynolds movie, AND a legendary rock band's icon song, ... Well, that must've some good chicken."

To keep the thread alive (and entertaining) can we expand the subject? Keep the "cards and letters" comming in about Lagrange and the Chicken Ranch but if you have a comment on any of the following, please "chime in" with your 2 cents (15 trillion in "Obamah-dollars") and let's all have some more good laughs and fond memroies.

1.) More on ZZ Top (X-rated) songs. ... "Tube Steak Buggie" comes to mind right off hand.
2.) More on Marvin Zindler (or Ted Knight)
3.) Burt & Dolly are a given in the movie but how 'bout "Tommy Tune", the movie choreographer and ANOTHER native Texian?

I'm having fun, you older guys & gals. Hope you are, too. For you younger, "Whipper-snappers" - thanks for your contributions! Please read carefully the postings by those with personal experiences with the Lagrange brothels. I believe they express the pure "spirit" of hobbying for both hobiest and privider that ECCIE is trying to provide now, in a much more complicated world.
Stealthguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:44 AM   #23
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Mexican Blackbird

Though i do remember the Ranch..but living in So.Texas at the time was a lill too far away to Drive..BUT ZZ-Top's song "Mexican Blackbird" inspired many a drive across the Border to,Boystown,THe Cadillac Bar,,The 1,2,3 Club,,,ahhh the MEMORYS !!!!
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:53 AM   #24
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I'm gonna date myself, but I went to LaGrange twice. Once for a rush party after my sr. year of high school and another time when my college played Texas. The madam was an older lady that carried a poodle around under her arm. Of course we'd had a little beer, and after we played one of the guys told her that the poodle prob. had better pussy than most of the girls. We were ushered out. Lots of college coeds made some spending money down there!
angusranch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women