Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #61
cbr601
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

RTK should be banned for coming on here to try to discredit, and lie about providers who wont see him anymore because he is such a stalker/weirdo.

The guy obviously has control issues, cant get women in real life, and is such a douchbag he even runs off the "providers". The post i saw above by Shysterjon is dead on w/ info I have been given by the 2 diff providers mentioned in this thread. Exact same MO.

I happened to have a conversation w/ one of them by chance a couple of months ago, as he was blowing up her phone at the time i was there, and she told me the whole story, and what this guy was like. and then I just happened to stumble across this thread today.

They both happen to be very hot, articulate, smart girls, w/ very good heads on their shoulders. He probably gets overwhelmed and fixated on them and becomes obsessed. One even took down her portfolio and info from eccie for a while becuase he was calling and harrasing her so much. She thought by doing so, he would eventually forget about her and stop harrassing her. This guy obviously has MAJOR issues. And nothing he says should be believed.

I dont really care one way or the other about standing up for either one of these girls, but i felt like since I had info about the subject I shoudnt just let some d-bag run around and spew a bunch of lies about someone that are undeserved, and untrue.

Just a troublemaker, and loser. Pretty plain and simple. Why dont uu go crawl back under the rock u came out from under RTK, noone needs to hear your bs in this world. Or deal w your "issues".
Old 10-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #62
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Man, I don't have enough popcorn for this tragedy...and thanks to the Mods for not closing it, LOL!
Old 10-09-2011, 01:41 AM   #63
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

We are done. Per Op request. closing thread
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women