Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #46
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Bloodhound - To answer your question, NO he has not.

I have replied to both his PM and email without hearing a peep back from him (on how he would like to remedy the situation). I left the ball in his court, and it looks like he's decided to be a fucktard

It's water under the bridge now, as far as I'm concerned. Lesson learned. I think 2 weeks is a decent amount of time to give someone. I just wanted to make other providers AWARE of this guy, which I hope I've done.

Moving on...

Now everyone have a HELLUVA FRISKY FRIDAY!

TGIF
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #47
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEXUS View Post
ok why is ppl bn mena to the duck ? he is a cutie... there is no water in the ponds at this time for him to play in , but i have a idea!
haha, thank you Lexus!! Maybe someday I can play in your pond
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #48
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Just a little story..

I had seen a provider a few times. One time I walked out and COMPLETELY forgot to leave the fee...not one penny. I was almost home when I realized it and called her. She was very cool and just said to make it up next time. I made arrangements to see her the next day to pay her (which I did). For about the next year she was my ATF and I pretty much saw her weekly and was probably the best time of my "hobby life"
I made a mistake but immediately let her know I did and was sorry and then made it right as quickly as I could. This "incident" took our hobby relationship to a new level.
We are human and stuff happens...just do the right thing when or if it does.

PS....I just realized that I have seen you before IP...several years ago! You were pretty darn cool as I recall.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #49
cristy jones
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and that looks like the PERFECT size for someone like him!! lube...doubt he needs it!
cristy jones is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #50
Richardson570
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

It's because of drama crap like this that I never posted in an open forum about how a highly rated provider recently screwed me out of 300 bucks with no service rendered. I don't need the hassle.

There needs to be a better way of sorting this crap out.

And fwiw, I haven't seen IP but I had previously read her showcase and even I remembered about the 2 hour minimum on Fridays so I see no reason at all for a misunderstanding about this on his part. Shorting a provider or a customer is never called for. Just treat a lady like a lady and be a gentleman.
Richardson570 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:40 PM   #51
cristy jones
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

im so sorry this happened to you babe!! but like others said at least you are safe!!
cristy jones is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:30 AM   #52
durango95
Account Disabled

I have seen hobbyist take advantage of a provider, he will short change her, not pay anything, or even wrap a few bills around a stack of blank paper.

I have also seen providers ask for money and promise a session, and then good luck ever seeing the lady for the "loan" or "pre-paid" session.

These things happen in real life, the hobby, business and about any other situation you can imagine. The Italian Princess was shorted and screwed out of money she deserved. To her credit, the Italian Princess has the right attitude, "FUCK HIM" its water under the bridge and has moved on. The hobbyist in question will never be able to see such an incredible provider again and most ladies will be hesitant to see him. There is "karma" in the world, he will find that out soon enough. And The Italian Princess will not waste any more time on this, she will carry on being the type of provider we all seek, a wonderful lady, very caring and compassionate and a total freak.

Now about those midgets we talked about in another thread? Bring on the MIDGETS!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #53
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=grnhrn;1651276]IP , I guess you should have counted the money while he was still tied up...lol.

quote]

Lmao!!!
anita is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #54
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sorry to hear this behavior came from someone you have seen before. Who to trust these days. Be safe girlie.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #55
BoZo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

OK just read this about one of my ATF's back in my busy hobby days. One time after a session, IP calls me and told me I left too much!! We had a deal where we traded services, and she was mad that I had left too much $!! She has always been a class act, sexy, and very naughty!! I think everyone can see this by the way this was all handled. BTW< I do need to contact her again...
BoZo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #56
Big J Dog
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

It has been a long time, way too long, since I have seen IP. She is absolutely awesome in looks, attitude and service. Even though it was the first time I had seen her, she didn't ask for $ up front and delivered a SPECTACULAR session!
Don't change your awesome attitude for 1 jerk. We have all encountered them in life, and unfortunately we will probably encounter more. We don't have to treat everyone like they might be that 1 jerk.
I look forward to seeing you again IP. Keep being cool like you are!
Big J Dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #57
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Defintion of an alert - found at the top of the Alerts forum:

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

This is not an alert - never was. Now it is so far off topic, I am moving to coed discussions where it belongs. Continue the love fest there.

Thanks.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #58
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

IP

I had to cancel on you a few weeks back because of work travel, but that is just crap for someone to do that.

And the dude who had the terrible things to say about you, he will get his. People like that just need an ass whipping.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #59
Guest091914
Account Disabled

User ID: 2201

IP,
You should also post this information on Provider Buzz.
Guest091914 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #60
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
I have seen hobbyist take advantage of a provider, he will short change her, not pay anything, or even wrap a few bills around a stack of blank paper.

I have also seen providers ask for money and promise a session, and then good luck ever seeing the lady for the "loan" or "pre-paid" session.

These things happen in real life, the hobby, business and about any other situation you can imagine.
SEEN or read about or heard about???
i hope you mean either of the latter and not the former!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
The Italian Princess was shorted and screwed out of money she deserved. To her credit, the Italian Princess has the right attitude, "FUCK HIM" its water under the bridge and has moved on. The hobbyist in question will never be able to see such an incredible provider again and most ladies will be hesitant to see him. There is "karma" in the world, he will find that out soon enough. And The Italian Princess will not waste any more time on this, she will carry on being the type of provider we all seek, a wonderful lady, very caring and compassionate and a total freak.
unless i was absolutely sure about how karma works in this universe and knew that the hobbyist will get his justly rotten deserts, i would just state my supposition and/or hope and not make it sound so sure and factual.

i can imagine that in the future there will be at least ONE woman, incredible or not, who will see this guy regardless of the situation w/ Italiana Princess.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women