Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162503
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35828
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2011, 12:08 AM   #16
MrGiz
BANNED

There were a lot of fun girls who worked the house.... LR wasn't one of them!*
She definitely, does not fit the profile!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:56 AM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Nooo, this was supposed to be him seeing me as an Indy and my child being his lol. Gosh...what some people do with their time. I sure could use that million bucks Larry offered me though...eh well, integrity has no price.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #18
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

There was a really bad, made for TV, movie aout it.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
didn't know that there was a movie about it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #20
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
word!
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #21
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink I worked there..

It was a house... same as an incall location.. there was alot of partying..tons of customers (back then classy customers actually would ONLY go through an agency/ jacks all stars or a madame) I worked for both.. MY HOW THAT ATTITUDE ON THIS BORED CHANGED lol... Well we still have half the clients that I knew then now..jeanette actually contacted me after the storm and asked if I wanted to send some girls to somplace out in the boonies..she wanted to recreate canal st... I didnt think that wise at the time and declined.. oh well the good ole days of nola.... xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:45 PM   #22
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Would be fun

If you could get away with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
It was a house... same as an incall location.. there was alot of partying..tons of customers (back then classy customers actually would ONLY go through an agency/ jacks all stars or a madame) I worked for both.. MY HOW THAT ATTITUDE ON THIS BORED CHANGED lol... Well we still have half the clients that I knew then now..jeanette actually contacted me after the storm and asked if I wanted to send some girls to somplace out in the boonies..she wanted to recreate canal st... I didnt think that wise at the time and declined.. oh well the good ole days of nola.... xxoo annie
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #23
stavinChain

Annie, I'd love to hear some stories about the place if you'd care to share.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #24
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default OMG!!

Could you people really live through a bottle of wine(hmmm) and my typing LOL!! I also managed the MONKEY BAR for years..anyone remember that?? God the quarters were soooo much fun..I guess we just never realized how fucking crazy it all really was (or maybe we are haha).. Well THEY ARE ALL GONE NOW... last I heard of Any of the Gambinos or the rest is GOOD LUCK KID!! UMM im 42 if that shows ya anything..I had the best time of my life and we WERE so PROTECTED..SERIOUS NOBODY FUCKED WITH US.. and YES they caught us doing more shit than you can imagine,, shit NIKKI(anybody remember her) had told the entire greek fleet that A BAR MANAGER IN NOLA COULD MARRY PEOPLE LOL.. AND TO HAVE A GIRL GO TO THE SHIP THIS WAS REQUIRED...THE BOAT CAPTAIN WOULD BE IN ON IT AND HE GAVE ORDERS THAT "NO WOMAN ON BOARD WHILE DOCKED UNLESS MARRIED" SHIT THEY EVEN BROUGHT OUT THE BIBLE..THEN AFTERWORD NIKKI WOULD HAVE THE GIRL RETURNED AND THE MAN PAID AFTER SOBER TO HAVE IT ANULLED!! I mean I SWEAR TO GOD DRUNK SAILORS WILL DO ANYTHING lol... I wonder if they laugh about that shit..Im sure they do,,shit the police would CLOSE the doors for us..EVERYBODY had a blast.. xxoo annie OH YEAH.. Ladies..we made a fucken fourtune.. Men knew it was 300 to even sit and TALK TO US..BOYS were let in if very polite and still could talk to us.. they were youthfull and if they didnt pay us and the elders respect they sometimes didnt make that ship .. NOLA circa 1992
Old 09-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #25
stavinChain

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
told the entire greek fleet that A BAR MANAGER IN NOLA COULD MARRY PEOPLE LOL.. AND TO HAVE A GIRL GO TO THE SHIP THIS WAS REQUIRED...THE BOAT CAPTAIN WOULD BE IN ON IT AND HE GAVE ORDERS THAT "NO WOMAN ON BOARD WHILE DOCKED UNLESS MARRIED" SHIT THEY EVEN BROUGHT OUT THE BIBLE..THEN AFTERWORD NIKKI WOULD HAVE THE GIRL RETURNED AND THE MAN PAID AFTER SOBER TO HAVE IT ANULLED!! I mean I SWEAR TO GOD DRUNK SAILORS WILL DO ANYTHING lol...
Now THAT'S pretty damn funny! Got any good stories about the Canal St. brothel?

Also Annie, I tried to send you a PM, but I got a message that your PM box is full and you can't receive any more PMs until you clean it out. (Don't get paranoid people, we're just chatting about the brothel.)
Old 09-29-2011, 03:01 AM   #26
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sorry

To have taken so long stavin..I wish you would ask a more specific thing.. I mean (believe it or not) OLD ANNIE has seen a thing or two.. I was taught by the ABSOLUTE BEST.. I wont get into disclosure to much..and most of these people are to new or young.. But lets put it this way..THE ONLY JOB I hated the whole time and struck me as wrong/gross but merley cause they were soooo fake was a certain mayor that had to ONLY HAVE ME BRING HIM DRINKS..oh joy.. he was not with women.. grossed me the fuck out and the more I told him that the more he would insist TIME AFTER TIME that he would only have me bring drinks..he trusted me I guess.And I must say I made a ton ... I will NEVER think of the a***a the same when i stumble upon a speech..lol xxoo annie
Old 09-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #27
stavinChain

More specific? No problem. How many bedrooms did this house have? I know that the place was run by the grandmother, the 40-something year old daughter, and the twenty-something year old granddaughter - who had an infant. Did they all live there?

Did you live there, or did you just stop by when you had a date?

I heard they would bring in a lot of out-of-town talent. Is that correct? If so, how many ladies would they have available at any given time? Did the traveling ladies live there?

Maybe I watched too many westerns when I was young. I have this image in my head of a large old house with a large parlor full of scantily-clad young ladies who would mingle with the gentlemen. A real party scene – everybody drinking, guys smoking cigars with ladies sitting on their laps, etc, etc. And when a gentleman took a shine to a particular lady, they'd head upstairs to a bedroom. Was it anything like that?

Oh yeah, and how much did you get tipped for bringing the mayor his drinks? And are you saying that this mayor did not enjoy the company of women?

Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #28
mojoeworking10
Registered Member

It was just the first floor only. it had 2 brs and 2 traveling ladies who came for a week( sun-sat) new girls every sunday starting at 5 pm. grandmother lived down the street on north alexander. across canal st.. original house before canal st. was on north alexander 2 doors down from where grandmother lived. Jeanette has lived in picayune ms for over 20 years.
mojoeworking10 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:50 PM   #29
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoeworking10 View Post
. . . Jeanette has lived in picayune ms for over 20 years.
Ahem! Cough-cough... choke! *
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women