Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162804
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453242
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36287
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
Guest082517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Gotta stop fooling myself

I've recently started spending a considerable amount of time in the chat line and have gotten to have some nice conversations with a provider.
It was regular enough that i look forward to going in there to speak to her.
Of course i'll try to make an effort to schedule sessions but always seem to fall through due to scheduling. By now, it's not about bcd action anymore.
I genuinely like talking to this person. After a while I notice, this person stop acknowledging me and would ignore pm. Now and then I would say "hey i wanna schedule something with you", and god and behold she answers like a lightning flash. OUCH. OUCH OUCH.
I know i'm fooling myself, thinking that there can be friendships forged but now realize it's business only with these girls. I'm a number and a means to fill their wallets. Nothing more. It does hurt. Just wanted to spew my guts out here.
Guest082517 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
Glr
Account Disabled

I may be wrong but I'm sure friendships can be developed with a provider. However, I am willing to bet that it is something that takes time, to build a trust, and a comfort level for the provider. Spending one in one time together instead of just in chat is probably the best way to build that comfort level and trust. Again though, I have a feeling it takes time. Yes, this is a business for the provider, and for some it may be strictly business which that needs to be respected. Shake it off, try to follow through with some appointments and let it grow naturally. May turn out just fine. But always keep in mind that this is their livelihood and for some that's all they want it to be.

Go make it a great rest of the day.
Glr is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Chat is a marketing tool. Granted, a lot of us, both sexes, have used it as a nice relaxation place, but these ladies have a business to run.

It is a fine balance that a lady must play between business, pleasure, and that illusion of passion.

This thread speaks some to that, Fawn had a good response I think in many ways, bit it is much more complicated that her simple answer.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=299148
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Awwww...one man hug sent your way, bro. Take it in stride and move on. But I disagree that all providers are cold hearted. I've met several who are really cool people. I'm sure in time you'll get a chance to meet 'em.

In honor of your current solitude....a song for you:

Assemblage 23 - "Alone Again" click the pic!

The timid bloom of dissolving light
Disintegrates into the dusk
Quiet rolls in like a drowsy fog
Underneath which I am crushed

Alone, alone again
Alone, alone

Push my way through the bustling crowd
Past a million faceless souls
The buildings moan out a concrete sigh
Onto dirty streets below

Alone, alone again
Alone, alone

The rain comes down like angry bees
And the streetlight flickers on
I thought that I could overcome this all
But now I see I was wrong

Alone, alone again
Alone, alone

guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
Guest082517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I guess my question is, is it worth making the effort to put in the time and a few appointments when she only answers you only when you mention making an appointment.
Guest082517 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #6
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

If you wanna date her, no. If you wanna feck her and have her leave, yup.
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Glr
Account Disabled

It sounds like to me that you may be looking for something more or different than what this site is or offers. What is it that you are truly looking for? You may be looking in the wrong lifestyle.
Glr is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:53 AM   #8
legman+
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glr View Post
It sounds like to me that you may be looking for something more or different than what this site is or offers. What is it that you are truly looking for? You may be looking in the wrong lifestyle.
If not getting a response how or when you want one already stings you, I'd say it's time to back off a bit and reevaluate just what it is you're expecting from this person... or other ladies for that matter.

Being an old bachelor, I can understand how easy it is to find yourself on a very slippery slope of 'falling' for someone you feel you made a connection with or whose company you enjoy... especially if it becomes a regular thing. But again the ladies are 'providers': they offer services and companionship for pay to various clientele who also may or may not feel 'they' made a connection and something special is (or is not) happening.

Time to back off and take a gut check as it does sound like you are wanting or expecting maybe not just a friendship but something a bit deeper.... which very, very rarely happens.
legman+ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women