Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162477
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35803
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default IDENTITY CRISIS

Recently a thread got off track about dawgs using other guys handles to see providers,Well if a provider does not take time to pm through this site before she books the dawg,then she lacks in her screening process,But what about providers that write fake reviews,use multiple handles,and infiltrate the mens locker room,is that right ?
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

In words of one syllable - NO!

To address the multiple handles, self written fake reviews or gaining access to the Men's Locker Room issues. That; plain and simple, is a violation of trust. Whether we wish to openly acknowledge it or not, every time we meet one another there is a level of trust between each other. We have established a fragile trust that neither party is a member of LE. We trust that the face/body we see when the door opens, is the one we have seen in ads, or included in e-mails or showcases/galleries. We trust/hope that the party we meet will not be some total whacko/nut job that will rob us (or worse, as seen in NOLA & Baton Rouge most recently).

As it relates to the board, no one will argue that this is a world of fantasy on many levels. However, this fantasy has had it's cornerstone set based on trust. We trust that the reviews posted are honest and tactfully enlighten us to any "issues". We trust that the board persona matches the individual we will meet face to face. I have personally experienced meeting a Board Sweetheart vs. a Real Life Crazy Bitch. We trust that each other will respect boundaries set by us. In the context of this discussion of trust and this board, that would mean that we trust/expect them to comply with the access rules for the Men's Locker Room or the Lady's Powder Room.

I know that I will receive some replies from you stating that I am a bit (or very) naïve on this subject. That, it is common knowledge that the rules are not followed by anyone on the board. You are entitled to your opinion and have the right to post your dissent of mine. However; I will tell you that, a violation of trust is one of; if not the, most egregious wrongs imaginable. The most blatant example that springs to mind is "outing" another (Hobbyist or Provider).

Again, I fully expect to be slightly askew of the main stream on this subject. But, this is a part of what makes me who and what I am. I have been called Pompous, Arrogant, Opinionated, and even Out of touch with the times. But, I have never been told that I have violated the trust that any one established with or given me.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Biomed1: +1
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree 100%...it is not right
{I DON"T EVEN ALLOW MY SO TO POST HERE OR HAVE BCD ACCESS}

the wrong info in the wrong hands can be a firebomb waiting to explode!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
EZRider
Valued Poster

Lowgear,

You have two separate points that I'd like to address.

1st, ... about dawgs using other guys handles to see providers,Well if a provider does not take time to pm through this site before she books the dawg,then she lacks in her screening process ...

I can't fathom it. I've heard of guy's taking liberties with references but assuming someone elses idenitiy (even if a fantacy one) is a bit over the top. But the way I read the statement, a guy assumes the name of a respected member of this or another board to leverage their reputation in setting a date with a woman he wants to meet. If this is the case, this guy's either had alot of practice with deceit or is really stupid. I'd guess he's real comfortable and experienced practicing deceit! He'd have put in alot of effort - homework on both the guy he's assumed identity of and the girl he's setting a date with to pull it off. He's got to know both parties have not met or he wouldn't make it past the door.

This kind of guy thinks things thru, has a line for every question, gains confidence and give little time for research - sort of like my stockbroker! So, you can place the responsibility on the woman's shoulders for not screening but you should temper it some with understanding.

2nd - ... what about providers that write fake reviews,use multiple handles,and infiltrate the mens locker room,is that right ?

No, it's wrong. I agree with Biomed; but that's my character.

However it does happen. Sometimes it's thru fake reviews and multiple handles. Then it could be thru multiple handles and paid premium access or it could be thru a boyfriend's legitimate membership. And for the decade or so that I've been around there's been members who have opened the reviews and mens locker room (or comments therein) up to providers to try to gain favor. It's not going to stop.

So we can't assume Utopia here. These boards may be fantacy, but they have real world impacts on reputations and livelyhoods. There is always going to be temptation to see what's being said about you - especially if it impacts your wallet!

Bottom line, it's going to happen.
EZRider is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Everyone should be familiar with and abide by the ECCIE Forum Guidelines (rules). Violations can result in anything from a warning to a permanent ban. But, violations must be proven not just suspected. Some people are not very clever about their violations and are caught and given vacations from ECCIE; others are very clever and won't ever be caught. So, is it right for someone to assume another identity or create false identities? No it is not right; but neither is it right to assess penalties without sufficient proof.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #7
GingerB83
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76712
My ECCIE Reviews

Biomed..I couldn't agree more.
And I guess I never thought about men using other handles besides their own when making appts. For some reason it never occured to me. I'm glad I read this thread!!
I suppose I expect the same amount of trust in return that I give to the client, but some people just don't see it that way.
GingerB83 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #8
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerB83 View Post
And I guess I never thought about men using other handles besides their own when making appts. For some reason it never occured to me. I'm glad I read this thread!!
Yes, guys will say they are someone else to get dates, but you have to get the confirmation via private message on here to make sure they are who they say they are.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women