Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162939
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36508
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2011, 02:29 PM   #16
Datura
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51234
My ECCIE Reviews
Default BYOC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Some ladies have a variety of brands to choose from. Of course, if you need a special hat, you could always bring the lady some of your favorites. (and leave them if you have an s.o!)

z

My biggest concerns with a guy bringing his own hat:

1. he thinks he needs a Magnum when he obviously does not. THAT is an uncomfortable conversation to have, but I'm not going to risk a problem just to stroke his, ah, ego.

2. whether the condom was properly stored. Has it been kept in a glove box in a hot car, or in his wallet? That pretty much negates the safety of a condom, which break down easily when subjected to heat.

Even in my civvie exploits, a variety to choose from is key to a good experience... in condoms AND men
Datura is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:23 PM   #17
Takeshi Miike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobJ View Post
I googled how to choose right condom and got really good information. Too tight = risk of breakage. Too loose = risk of slip off.
I've had slip off problems with Magnums and breakage here and there over the years. I suppose I probably have a really specific requirement. Is there one that's good for curves?
Takeshi Miike is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #18
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi Miike View Post
I've had slip off problems with Magnums and breakage here and there over the years. I suppose I probably have a really specific requirement. Is there one that's good for curves?
try a radiator hose! just plug up the end. most auto stores have them to accomodate almost every curve
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #19
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxxer View Post
What is the qualifying size to be considered for using a magnum. I have been strangled before with some standard condoms, one time with a fllavored condom that would barely go on, sometimes standard fits good but have had some experience with the magnums and seem to work better. Trogan ultra thins are tappered to the base and fit snugger, for me anyway.
The qualifying size is if it feels good and has a snug fit at the bottom. That goes for any condom.

I use regular Magnums (is that an oxymoron?). Tried the XL Magnums a few years ago, and they felt real good, but didn't have a snug fit at the bottom and tended to slip off.

Magnums are loose enough at the head area to slip around and help with the feeling and taper down just right to be snug at the base. I have a large head compared to my slightly larger girth than average, so the head looseness is important.
Eraserman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #20
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

My ATF told me the same thing a while back. I thought she had lost her mind. I guess I really should try them out.

I typically use Trojans... the grey ones, but not the spermicidal ones. If you have already penetrated the "holy of holies" and then decide to DATY, the spermicidal condoms will make your face and tongue go numb.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #21
Who's Your Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Trojan Magnum thins are the best of both worlds for me
Who's Your Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #22
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Never leave home without it.

For everything else, there is Mastercard.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #23
BadMF
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default condomdepot.com

They have hundreds of different types and ship quickly. Lots of information too!
BadMF is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #24
Advocate
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default TheyFit

You can get a condom that fits you perfectly. TheyFit has 55 different sizes. See their site at http://www.condomania.com/theyfit-condoms.html, and for some fun, get your favorite lady and have her help you with the FitKit, download it here: http://www.sizetofit.com/fitkits/TheyFitFitKit.pdf
Advocate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women