Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60258
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #31
coolhandluke
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

For instance, I know I don't have a big cock. Some girls have a pussy like a glovebox. The wheels on the bus go round and round.

I like believable lies/dirty talk. Its all about phrasing and placement of the words. If she says "I love your big cock" I know she is lying and its a turn off. I like to have my cock complemented just as much as the next guy. So the girl has to get a bit more creative. I prefer "you have a nice cock". To which I reply "tell me what you like about my cock". Then she replies "I like how it feels in my mouth, I like how hard it gets, I love stroking it and sucking it, I want to see your cock cum" Then I say "I love your tight little ass, I love watching you go up and down on my cock while looking up at me." Etc.

Lies 101: I don't have to feel like the star quarterback but i still wanna be in the game. The best one I've heard so far when asking about my dick. She told me I have lot of guys beat and its a nice looking cock. To me thats right in the middle of the road between lies and could be true.

On another note,the more rushed I feel the less likely I am to cum. I tell providers up front it takes me a while to cum. So when the chick starts pumping fast and telling me she wants me to cum 10mins into it I feel rushed and loose my wood. My suggestion to providers is if your not into it that day for whatever reason, take the day off. A bad review for poor service will cost you more in the long run then taking a day off. Don't get me wrong you don't have to be dripping wet or moaning all the time. Just don't double book and make if seem like work.
coolhandluke is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #32
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Are you telling me they were acting?
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #33
NACOLE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93434
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL. WOW I MAKE GOOD SEX FACES IF THATS WHAT THA PITBULL PUTS ON ME IF U SCRATCH AND CLAW IM GOING TO TELL U OOH DADDY THAT HURTS.LOL
NACOLE is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #34
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

So, I guess filing my nails during the act is in poor taste, huh? That's what I call, multitasking!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #35
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I do not mind "the lies" as long as I can tell it that it is not obviously faked, I would rather "the truth" in that instance, as well as I would rather have a girl who is basically "quiet" then one who is so obviously faking the moans and screams. And the truth is that hobbyists "rent" these providers for 30 minutes, an hour, whatever, and they should treat the guy she is with at the time as if he is the cutest, has the biggest "package", is the best BCD according to her, ect.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:11 AM   #36
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You mean to say that my pecker is not huge and when we are finished I was not an awesome fuck?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women