Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I usually just double the tax, rounded up the the nearest dollar, unless the waiter comped me on something or did something extraordinary to get more.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #32
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

When I eat out alone (which is fairly often) the bill will run somewhere between $8 and $15 if I don't have a beer or mixed drink. If the service is decent - and I base that on how often the waitstaff checks on me AFTER I am served - then I do $3 - $5. If there is alcohol involved, I go to 25% and round up to the nearest dollar - always in cash because that gives the waitstaff the maximum amount of "discretion" if there is some sort of "tip out" involved.

Tip jars at the cash register of fast food restaurants where you get the food at the counter - you're fucking kidding me, right?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #33
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im not sure what I tip, I do however tip very good. Im guess 25%, sometimes more.

I haven't ate by myself in a very long time, I guess when it comes to tipping, it would not matter.

I do try to tip decent, I may run into that waitress/waiter again.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #34
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
When I eat out alone (which is fairly often) the bill will run somewhere between $8 and $15 if I don't have a beer or mixed drink. If the service is decent - and I base that on how often the waitstaff checks on me AFTER I am served - then I do $3 - $5. If there is alcohol involved, I go to 25% and round up to the nearest dollar - always in cash because that gives the waitstaff the maximum amount of "discretion" if there is some sort of "tip out" involved.

Tip jars at the cash register of fast food restaurants where you get the food at the counter - you're fucking kidding me, right?
because nobody likes a goon
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #35
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
because nobody likes a goon
Ahhh, the voice of personal experience...only an Agro-American would think putting a tip jar on a counter would justify a gratuity - especialy since those folks aren't base paid like waitstaff. I'm surprised that in this drought that Stoolwater T&T was able to keep the strings saturated well enough for you darlin's to have communications.

BTW, how much do you tip the counter guy at the Shit'N'Git there in Stoolwater?
Old 08-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #36
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ahhh, the voice of personal experience...only an Agro-American would think putting a tip jar on a counter would justify a gratuity - especialy since those folks aren't base paid like waitstaff. I'm surprised that in this drought that Stoolwater T&T was able to keep the strings saturated well enough for you darlin's to have communications.

BTW, how much do you tip the counter guy at the Shit'N'Git there in Stoolwater?
did you eat today?

as to Shit'N'Git he is a very good friend of mine but it is call OnCue and they are kicking the shit out 7-11 in OKC

are you in Denton, finishing your degree, you only post miday so your job at Mcdonalds is the night shift?
Old 08-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #37
TXRocket
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
a blast from the past, based on the strippers I have dated, pretty common

now the real question is, what do you tip at Sonic
Sonic carhops make at least minimum wage, not 2.13 per hour like waitresses. I usually give them 2 to 4 dollars.
TXRocket is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #38
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
did you eat today?

as to Shit'N'Git he is a very good friend of mine but it is call OnCue and they are kicking the shit out 7-11 in OKC

are you in Denton, finishing your degree, you only post miday so your job at Mcdonalds is the night shift?
nope, cpl onestone, handin' 'em out...
Old 08-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

TXRocket and Little Stevie are great tippers along with a few others. If your service and food were great over tip your waitress and ask her to bring a 5 or 10 to the cooks. IT BLOWS their minds because no one ever tips the cook. I know because I was the cook and remember the few times some class act tipped me.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #40
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
nope, cpl onestone, handin' 'em out...
that is what I said, handing out napkins at Mac's, that is what most zerou students and grad's do
Old 08-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #41
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a waitress I usually expect a small tip. My single tables are easier to manage and less work. But I always leave more than 5, 10, 15 regardless of my bill
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:09 AM   #42
curiuoskev46
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

I live on the road and eat out all the time as well. I rarely tip based on the check for the reasons you cite. I base my tip on a couple of things: how long I was there (how many times the waiter made a trip back to my table, and how long I took up the table from someone else who would be tipping), how many courses I ordered, and the quality of the service, of course. I rarely tip less that $2.50 per person at the table. That's pretty much my base. (This is for U.S., BTW. Different rules in Europe.)
curiuoskev46 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women