Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Question for the Guys

Have you ever bought a girls panties off of her?

When I was working at P10 when I was 19 I had a guy get a dance from me and of course it turned me on the way I was grinding on him. When I was finished (he knew my panties were extremely wet) he asked me if he could buy them off of me. I was a little caught off guard when asked but thought he was wanting/willing to pay 60.00 for a 12.00 pair of sweating, lady love soaked panties then whatever.......

Have any of you ever bought a panties from your ATF in the bedroom or the strip club??
Guest102312 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
pantyfan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Had a civie gal slip her 'happy' panties in my pocket after I helped her have a big O in them. Her scent was amazing!
pantyfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nope. I read that Zakk Wylde grew his beard so he could eat his wifes pussy before he went out on the road and have her sent on him. I think that would smell kinda foul after a day or two. Never been into panties I just like taking them off to see what is under them.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
Boss302
lookin4spinners

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Never been into panties I just like taking them off to see what is under them.
Boss302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Maci, saw your post and had to tell you a very true story....

Was working out of my hotel in Germany, been there several weeks and a lady I was dating here in Austin decided to mail a pair of her "well perfumed" panties to me; I collect my mail one day on the way to see a client; I saw the envelope with her name on it , smiled, and tucked it into my suit jacket, thinking I would "read" her letter later; not realizing what was in the envelope....

Arrived at my clients office building; walked up to the security checkpoint, and one of the dogs on duty began sniffing around me...

The guards immediately pulled me to the side, my client, (female, with her two female interns) are watching me wide-eyed at this point..

The dog is at point on my jacket, I remove it and lay out my mail, and the guard opens the package and slips out the panties, holds them up for inspection and all to see, smiles at me, everyone is laughing, I am beet red in the face; my client is staring at me only slightly amused...

After a very tense meeting, I was pleasantly surprised with a dinner invitation from my client for that evening....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
Have you ever bought a girls panties off of her?

When I was working at P10 when I was 19 I had a guy get a dance from me and of course it turned me on the way I was grinding on him. When I was finished (he knew my panties were extremely wet) he asked me if he could buy them off of me. I was a little caught off guard when asked but thought he was wanting/willing to pay 60.00 for a 12.00 pair of sweating, lady love soaked panties then whatever.......

Have any of you ever bought a panties from your ATF in the bedroom or the strip club??
There's actually been complaints on this board about guys "jacking" the provider's panties without her knowledge. Can't remember which provider it was but she stated she was actually having to go out and buy more panties on a regular basis due to hers often disappearing after appointments.
Not sure I'd pay for a pair. It's been said in Japan they have Vending Machines where men can buy the used panties from girls.
http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

@ Runswithscissors-Funny story!!! I had a similar incident though not in nearly as public of a place as happened to you.
DTorrchia is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
KissLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

sure, but never for that much.

If she's wearing a dress, it's extra hot to have a lady coyly slip them off in public.
KissLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #8
budman33
Valued Poster

I've bitten a few off and then had to pay for them afterwards because they were her 'favorite'... does that count?
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 PM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

before I really needed to pay for sex 19- mid 20's, I would collect the panties of my conquests. I had to get rid of them when I thought I had met the one lol but as I have gotten older and fatter, the panties are not as hot looking as when I was collecting them back in the day so they can keep em!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women