Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #61
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I think once a Provider always a Provider. I saw one for a couple of years who was in her third marriage I believe (met her at club where she danced). At one point she told me he knew she still saw selected clients and was cool. Disturbing but I think thats part of the trade-off in marrying a provider. If their husband does not make much money it is hard for these gals to resist providing. Afterall a good wife wants to help the family finances. I guess the ticket price of marrying a hot gal who likes to fuck is you will havta share her with others. We will treat her nice and enjoy her fully.

In lease vs buy I prefer to be a lessor. Yes I am lonely at times, but I am also rich.
landon is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:42 PM   #62
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick11796 View Post
She is not turned on by the sex. She winds up feeling good because the men want her and are attracted to her. She was intimidated by my former wife who is a professional woman. Now she finds the attention is helping her anxties and depression. It probably made her feel good while she was working as well.

In the end, we will have to deal with it.
Nick, the only thing you believe in this is the last sentence and she's made her decision. BTW, did you honestly believe she just randomly ran into a former regular? If she's not turned on by the sex she wouldn't be doing it. That leads me to ask, is the sex with you not turning her on either? Seriously, what's the age difference and how often are you getting it? I could be wrong, but I get the feeling it's becoming less now that she's relieving her depression.

Speaking of depression and anxiety, doctors treat that. You might even find a doctor who'll put her on the right meds and fuck her. Oh, I forgot, sex isn't a turn on, being desired is.

Try taking her to a bar, go in separately and watch her get hit on. If she's as hot as you say, it'll happen a few times. After she gets the attention and feels attractive and desired, take her home and see if she fucks you. If not, it's sex with you that's not a turn on and you are buying misery with her bullshit.

Then again, if she likes ladies too maybe she could bring some home and share with you. Hey, I'm just trying to find something good in a bad situation for you. She's got it made. She's got a sugar daddy, blinded by love, who takes care of her and her daughter's every need, plus she gets to go out and fuck anyone she wants, whenever she's feeling unattractive and depressed. You have to let her if you want to keep her, cause she told you so, but it's not about the sex.

She's got you wrapped so tightly around her little finger you can't think straight, just how she likes it. See how well seeing a psychiatrist for her anxiety and depression goes over, as an alternative to strange dick. That will answer all your questions! If that's a no, then you need to go yourself if you don't kick the manipulative bitch out. Do it before she can take you to the cleaners if you didn't listen and married without a prenup.

I think I just wasted a lot of time. At least I got to look at Shayla!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:38 AM   #63
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a VERY Interesting Thread! Lmao! Kinda Like The Commercial On "ion Television"...... "Positively Entertaining" Oh My....
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #64
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
Nick, the only thing you believe in this is the last sentence and she's made her decision. BTW, did you honestly believe she just randomly ran into a former regular? If she's not turned on by the sex she wouldn't be doing it. That leads me to ask, is the sex with you not turning her on either? Seriously, what's the age difference and how often are you getting it? I could be wrong, but I get the feeling it's becoming less now that she's relieving her depression.

Speaking of depression and anxiety, doctors treat that. You might even find a doctor who'll put her on the right meds and fuck her. Oh, I forgot, sex isn't a turn on, being desired is.

Try taking her to a bar, go in separately and watch her get hit on. If she's as hot as you say, it'll happen a few times. After she gets the attention and feels attractive and desired, take her home and see if she fucks you. If not, it's sex with you that's not a turn on and you are buying misery with her bullshit.

Then again, if she likes ladies too maybe she could bring some home and share with you. Hey, I'm just trying to find something good in a bad situation for you. She's got it made. She's got a sugar daddy, blinded by love, who takes care of her and her daughter's every need, plus she gets to go out and fuck anyone she wants, whenever she's feeling unattractive and depressed. You have to let her if you want to keep her, cause she told you so, but it's not about the sex.

She's got you wrapped so tightly around her little finger you can't think straight, just how she likes it. See how well seeing a psychiatrist for her anxiety and depression goes over, as an alternative to strange dick. That will answer all your questions! If that's a no, then you need to go yourself if you don't kick the manipulative bitch out. Do it before she can take you to the cleaners if you didn't listen and married without a prenup.

I think I just wasted a lot of time. At least I got to look at Shayla!

I missed the part about the daughter...yeah, she's using the OP to care of her financial needs and daughter.
It seems kinda harsh but the OP is an ATM that babysits while she's getting the real dick that she wants and turns tricks to get more money.
I don't mean to sound callous but I believe that sums it up.

If you, the OP, have any self respect, leave her. Otherwise, you are going to be a cuckold. If you like it, it's your choice.

I am willing to be most women and providers here would not date a guy that stands up for himself.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women