Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 05:57 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default UGH!!!!!!!!!

I hate not only being stood up but being text at 5:05 A.M. for a 545 appointment saying there is a small delay of a flat. So I get up shower shave get ready offer to go get them to fix flat yadda yadda and NOW NO ANSWER NO TEXT.
HOW RUDE... So now I do not know If it was like the DWAYNE GOODRICH ordeal You know the cowboy who killed those people while they were changing a tire early in the morning!
So my mind wonders is this HOUSTONITE Dead or hurt Or if this guy is just like my 6 and 9 p.m. yesterday and fucking off my time with lies and rudeness.
So I am to disoriented to go back to slepp guess I'll just pack up for my San Antonio Trip today.
JUST WANTED TO VENT....I GIVE UP THINKING PEOPLE WERE BROUGHT UP WITH COMMON COURTISY.
In My FAMILY if you say you are going to be somewhere at 5 then at 505 and there has been no communication and you are not there we assume your hurt dead or in a cop car..........CAUSE THAT IS JUST FUCKING RUDE with all of technology we have today not just to send a text can't make it, even a FUCK YOU BITCH I CHANGED MY MIND would do.................
OH WELL.. AT LEAST I AM ALL NICE AND SHAVEN READY TO START MY DAY OFF HAVE TO LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

It's not a real NC/NS thread unless you post his handle...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:58 AM   #3
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I am sorry was not calling anyone out just venting on how rude people were. I was in Cut N Shoot texas a good 45 minutes from my incall having a Lovely Family Home Cooked Dinner with a friend and her family I was so enjoying the family time listening about the first day of school etc etc. and shot over here to be on time just to be stood up then with the 5 a.m. mis hap just was expressing my UGH moment.
BTW.not all my clients have handles so can not always put them up but there is a board I just became a member of that I can post their info. For other providers to be aware.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:15 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
Oh I was in Cut N Shoot texas a good 45 minutes from my incall having a Lovely Family Home Cooked Dinner with a friend and her family... and shot over here to be on time just to be stood up then with the 5 a.m. mis hap just was expressing my UGH moment.
You were having a "Lovely Family Home Cooked Dinner" at 3:00 a.m.?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

NO SILLY last night I was having a dinner and i left for my 9 p.m. and he no showed. then the mishap at 5 a.m. made me go UGHHHHHHHHH. lol
sorry I was married at 15 not much on writing reading and math...lol hands are only good on humans..lol sorry for the confusion
Old 08-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #6
emixa
Gaining Momentum

Who cares. I'm with you on the mannerism of nc/ns. I have had that happen to me quite often.in the past. I decided to leave the whole bp scene and spend time and money somewhere else.
emixa is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
sexydream
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32174
My ECCIE Reviews

A little courtesy, how considerate, you ask yourself is that too much to ask? Depending on who you ask, i guess. I'm on your side 100%. How about making a simple call or send a text, saying "I can't make it!! Thats all. Not hard to do!!
sexydream is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SEXYDREAM... wow you are playing into my weak spot.. this cajun vanilla LUVS dark and luvelies!!!!! and you are alot of both.. I visit houston often If you ever into female vanilla cajun style on you off time HOLLA AT YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!my oh my sexy sexy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women