Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41357
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35759
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #46
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Can y'all imagine the thrashing that dude would take trying to put Lisa in the back of his car.... I can hear it now....

"I'm what!! Oh no you did not just lie to me phucker!!"

lmao........... i could just see it!!!! they would decide it wasnt worth it anymore to arrest her lol....... love it !! your awsome lisa
sexialexis86 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:13 AM   #47
Zoiey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14309
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

go with your gut feeling..iv seen an off duty hpd before..I made him wear hos police uniform the whole time..it was kinda fun actually..but if he was a "undercover" or trying to bust you he would not be straight up in tell you..who knows he may can warn you in the long run when le is doing stings
Zoiey is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:12 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoiey View Post
go with your gut feeling..iv seen an off duty hpd before..I made him wear hos police uniform the whole time..it was kinda fun actually..but if he was a "undercover" or trying to bust you he would not be straight up in tell you..who knows he may can warn you in the long run when le is doing stings
Just my 2 cents:

A lot of cliches come to mind but the first one was:

"A dog that will bring a bone will carry one."

On a parallel theme, and I have noticed this trait with other posters on here, providers and some hobbyists to generalize, the openly announced association with LE may be motiviated by a variety of defined purposes, not the least of which is to add some level of credibility to the person disclosing the "in," but IMO it shows two critical qualities of the person:

1. risk taker
2. discloser of personal information about associates without permission.

Neither one of which is appropriate for a discrete, comfortable relationship.

Zoiey, please don't get defensive. I don't know you, have never met you that I know, and it's not personal. We are talking often on here about "safety" and "security" and "screening" ... both sides of the poster aisle. You must be concerned about your "safety" and "personal status" and others must be worried about theirs.

On another thread you began you described an "encounter" with multiple officers .... at least four I think ... from what you described .. you were being targeted (and I take your description at face value) .. and you have disclosed a relatioinship with a uniformed officer.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=277694

And here is another cliche that comes to mind:

"You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #49
Zoiey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14309
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@lexuslover yea but my situation is differerent..i knew the guy personally and that was 3 years ago has nothing to do with 2011..and yes i did have a close encounter...but from what im getting your saying im being targeded?? Anybody posting thereselve on the interet is in chance of being targeted..
Zoiey is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoiey View Post
@lexuslover yea but my situation is differerent..i knew the guy personally and that was 3 years ago has nothing to do with 2011..and yes i did have a close encounter...but from what im getting your saying im being targeded?? Anybody posting thereselve on the interet is in chance of being targeted..
I am not being argumentative, Zoey, just expressing some concerns:

With all due respect, Zoey, I, obviously, do not know for a fact that you were being “targeted,” but …. 2 undercovers with keys to the hotel and 2 hpd officers on the street to intercept you (or transport you) = 4 police officers, and you think you weren’t targeted?

Secondly, three years is nothing, and “friends” come and “friends” go, and “friends” turn on their “friends.”

The bottom line is this, IMO: If you play with snakes you are going to get bitten sooner or later, even 3 years later.

The third issue raised by all of this chatter is of purely academic interest, because out of one side of mouths comes venomous accusations of hobbyists being LE and out of the other side of mouths come the confessions of providers as to “friends” who are LE. Which is it? Acceptable to have “friends” in LE, or unacceptable? Personally, I would not feel comfortable seeing someone who was “connected” with LE on a personal, “friendship” level, and most particularly on a business level. I suspect that others might feel the same, but are just not articulating it. As a consequence one might refrain from publicizing those relationships, even though to do so might be for the purpose of “appearing” to be “connected” and thereby “protected” or “insolated” from being “swept up.” Just a thought.

A long time ago, well before you were born, a wise man told me:
"The only people who die from mushroom poisoning are "mushroom experts."

I have never tested that statement statistically, but it has common sense. I wish you the best and advise you to avoid complacency and over confidence when engaging in your decision making.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #51
papito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

When in doubt stay the FUCK OUT!
papito is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women