Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #16
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

A game of Clue anyone?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=275440
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:56 AM   #17
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
LMAO that's hilarious
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #18
Monte Cito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Pretty much sums it up. Apparently we are bargain hunters, time wasters, and big mouths.

On the other hand, I have seen a lack of services and rates in the ads so I can see her frustration. Mine too.
Monte Cito is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #19
BossGeek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default While this thread startedabout who has been banned

First I would like to say Tara is a good person and she was in a position here where she was led to believe she could do anything and it would be OK. It didn't turn out that way. I continue to see her and enjoy her.

Now for the large number of increases in the showcases, I am not so sure that is accurate because I know ladies who are not in the business or active on this board still have showcases.

I also know of girls who have quit advertising on ECCIE and do not want reviews on here for lots of reasons. Basically sick of what they term cheap asses and false statements about them. I still hear how dirty and smelly some guys are and how sick some of their requests are.

It appears to me there are many new young girls entering from BP and would bet the majority are managed, just my guess. It also appears to many more reviews of BP girls in percentage to regular ECCIE providers than in the past.

There are many websites besides here for the girls to advertise on and they tell me they get $50 to $150 more per hour. If you notice the Houston board is getting almost as many Dallas girls advertising as Houston girls. They all say they make much more money there.

Is any of this true? I don't know but this is what I have been told by numerous girls. You must remember that is their perception and perception is reality in their minds.

I am sure there is some truth in their minds and generally where there is smoke there is fire!
BossGeek is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #20
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Tara is a wonderful friend to me. She takes pride in making our time special and enjoyable. I never had a problem with her as far as pm's and such. I think it's a great experience and have never had a bad time when we're together.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #21
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Oh the sound of thundering hooves.

Ladies leaving by choice would be because they are done here and this life. They could be moving on to other things or the cash is better in other places. Or they want fewer road(bad) apples to avoid.

For those that don't know what road apples are. Watch the rear end of the horse.

The following quotes are items I like or agree with totally. These and other posters that mirror these comments kind of give you one view of why ladies have a lower activity level here. And I mean the real females not those acting/posing like them.

From Lazarus
Quote:
The biggest issue I hear is that the number of 'self important reviewers" on ECCIE who think that because they make claims they can make or break providers with threats of bad reviews or posts in other reviews, become a non issue the moment a provider stops posting ads here and trying to get reviews here.
Quote:
If a provider has put ALL her income eggs in ONE basket, namely ECCIE, she is at the mercy of those self-appointed review fuckers.
From tigercat
Quote:
I never considered myself a cheap fuck. Guess I did not realize so many guys use this site as leverage over a lady's business. I always figured that the guys on BP, etc. were the cheap fucks, trying to find a lady to do A, B, and C for less than the last lady. Me, I guess I am so thankful that a cute lady will see a balding, grey haired overweight old fart like myself, I try to treat them like gold.

I do agree that a lady should never have all her eggs in one basket. When ASPD crashed, how many ladies were left scrambling to re-work their business model? At least by belonging to more than one board, a lady can determine where the underworld of providing has migrated to. Not like you are going to see an ad in the Dallas Morning News.
Ladies leaving because they were banned is pretty much explainable even if the reason is not public. And those gals with too many whiteknights on horseback defending them tends to be buried in the road apples from said Knights. The shit pile just gets bigger.

From Bubba
Quote:
If they consistaly get called out on their bad behavior, they will either quit or end up getting banned because they will stike back outside the rules
Sorry no list on either group since I only keep a mental list and it seems to be lost somewhere in the filing cabinet or did it end up in the trash.
hwygnome is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:21 AM   #22
Larrydumbass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Still promoting your shill site? How do you keep up with all your fake handles?
Larrydumbass is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:11 AM   #23
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrydumbass View Post
Still promoting your shill site? How do you keep up with all your fake handles?
Really? Still taking threads off topic with bullshit questions?

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #24
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
People come and go all the time. What I have noticed is not so much an increase in turnover, but the more established members, including providers making fewer posts.
Bubba hit the proverbial nail on the head. There used to be a lot of very prolific and interesting posters. Many of the older folks who have been around a long time, well, they see the same type of posts over and over and it's not as interesting to respond to. But others always follow to fill in the holes left by ones who aren't around any longer.

I love ECCIE and it's my number one home, but I just do not post like I used to. I occasionally post a topic here and there but when I do post a topic and it goes south for one reason or another, I always hesitate to start a new one because I don't wish to deal with the bother of it.

Spotted Dick, anyone?

At any rate, there always seems to be a newer batch of interesting posters that come up and take up the slack. Females and males. I do miss some of the more ballsy females who used to post so much in days past. I cannot name names right now, heck, I cannot think of them ... but I do miss some of the old banter from years back.

It's still all good. There is a shift of "type" somewhat, of posters today. But that's just a reflection, I think, of the change of this industry these days.

I don't see any other website of this nature having the same quality and the ability to express oneself and banter that is any better than this one, though. And the inherent growth of ECCIE is a good and positive thing for both of the sexes.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:55 AM   #25
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

"I never considered myself a cheap fuck. Guess I did not realize so many guys use this site as leverage over a lady's business. I always figured that the guys on BP, etc. were the cheap fucks, trying to find a lady to do A, B, and C for less than the last lady. Me, I guess I am so thankful that a cute lady will see a balding, grey haired overweight old fart like myself, I try to treat them like gold"

Very well said Tigercat, I agree with you and one more thing to point out, everyone deserves to be treated respectfully.......
titlover1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women