Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Proposal to create new jobs

Proposal to create jobs immediately
Pass a tax credit of $20,000 for small business owners for each new hire full time employee
Tax credit to be limited to only those companies with less than 150 current employees. No credits to large companies or corporations. Tax credit to be taken away or reversed if the new employee is let go in less than 1 year, and for each current employee who is let go who is already working at the “company” the tax credit would also be reversed. This would insure that the employee would have a job for at least one year and that the companies would not fire or let go current employees to make room for new employees to take advantage of the tax credit. It might also get a lot of people currently getting entitlement payments off the governments tab and into the work force which would off set some of the cost of the program.
Many small business’ would hire more employees in return for a 20,000 tax credit. Plus the salary over the first 20,000 would be deducted from the companies gross profits. If 1 million people were employed under this proposal the cost of the program would be 20,000 x 1,000,000 or 20,000,000,000 or 20 billion dollars per 1 million new jobs, which is a hell of a lot less costly than any other proposal out there and provides a direct incentive to hire new people in the small business sector where half of all the people employed are currently working.
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

It won't work, IMHO. I have close to a dozen employees. If the government paid 75% of a new hire's salary I wouldn't hire anybody. I've got all the employees I need for the amount of work I have. If I had more work, I'd hire additional employees no matter what the tax situation. And not matter what the tax situation, I wouldn't hire somebody unless I had work for them.

Do you hire folks when there is nothing for them to do? And if you have things for them to do that are productive, are you really worried a about taxes in your business?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
MrGiz
BANNED

Hey now.... watch it!! * That's twice in one week!! * Keep posting common sense replies like that, and you will make it difficult to disagree!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #4
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
Proposal to create jobs immediately
Pass a tax credit of $20,000 for small business owners for each new hire full time employee
Tax credit to be limited to only those companies with less than 150 current employees. No credits to large companies or corporations. Tax credit to be taken away or reversed if the new employee is let go in less than 1 year, and for each current employee who is let go who is already working at the “company” the tax credit would also be reversed. This would insure that the employee would have a job for at least one year and that the companies would not fire or let go current employees to make room for new employees to take advantage of the tax credit. It might also get a lot of people currently getting entitlement payments off the governments tab and into the work force which would off set some of the cost of the program.
Many small business’ would hire more employees in return for a 20,000 tax credit. Plus the salary over the first 20,000 would be deducted from the companies gross profits. If 1 million people were employed under this proposal the cost of the program would be 20,000 x 1,000,000 or 20,000,000,000 or 20 billion dollars per 1 million new jobs, which is a hell of a lot less costly than any other proposal out there and provides a direct incentive to hire new people in the small business sector where half of all the people employed are currently working.
TTH is generally correct on this but there are niches to be filled. If you add a way to stimulate demand it might create a domino effect of some type. What all that bullshit I just said means just because one idea doesn't work out exactly right, don't stop thinking. We need ideas now. Maybe 2 ideas combined? Who knows? Keep thinking everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
It won't work, IMHO. I have close to a dozen employees. If the government paid 75% of a new hire's salary I wouldn't hire anybody. I've got all the employees I need for the amount of work I have. If I had more work, I'd hire additional employees no matter what the tax situation. And not matter what the tax situation, I wouldn't hire somebody unless I had work for them.

Do you hire folks when there is nothing for them to do? And if you have things for them to do that are productive, are you really worried a about taxes in your business?
A point I've brought up many times. Any time you add an employee it should show a net increase in profit after his costs are deducted, regardless of tax rate. There are a few exceptions to this but those would be possibly backfilling positions to keep from losing current customers. Main point is that no business adds jobs just to be nice.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women