Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #31
2headedman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I am over 50 so I grew up with the unshaven look. Looked too much young. A trimmed, well kept bush has appeal when you first see a lady from a distance. You know you are looking at a woman. Now, shaved around the lips does make for a better DATY experiece.
2headedman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #32
Buzzmeg
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I love landing strips. However like you said alot of it depends on the women.
Buzzmeg is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #33
Ray007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

An abosoute thing of beauty, very femenene!
Ray007 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #34
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

a landing strip is fine but I like the rest of a woman's privates to be shaved. personal preference, of course!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #35
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I like them both. Sometimes I like the bald feel/look and other times I like the fur.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #36
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Well, I am super thick and I prefer to be hairless for sanitary reasons. I shave with baby oil and sprinkle edible powder on ''her''
I agree and will only DATY on a shaved woman. I am curious do you really shave with baby oil and if so why. You then said you sprinkle with edible powder. This part is very interesting to me and I would love to know about the powder.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #37
cowboyup3396
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Ok, before you jump in with both feet and exclaim "yes, you are delusional" please read this entire post lol

I'm a woman who is not into woman, so I cannot always see from a man's perspective. I know, I know...hotlips is admitting she is not always right LMAO

Anywho.....from time to time the threads come up about shaved or not. The younger generations seems to like the shaved, the older gents seem to like the retro look.

But as I was having dinner with a few ladies one evening, this very topic came up. We discussed the reasons to shave, versus not to. Most are of the same opinion that it's cleaner, looks better, and makes for a better DATY experience if the kitty is shaved. But.......

I argued that not all kitty kat looks good shaved. Am I correct, or am I delusional in my thinking? It is just "my" opinion that the shaved look is great for the smaller, spinner-type girls. But the shaved look is not cute on those of us ladies who are not spinners or have fat cats.

Hey, I have seen plenty of naked women in my time. Some I look at and say "hey, ok, that's cute on her." Others I see I'm thinking "damn girl, grow some hair on that thing."

So am I delusional in thinking that the "bald look" isn't for everyone, or is it really that important?

Don't laugh at me, I am being sooooo serious. And the ladies I went to dinner with can attest to that lol

But since I am not a pussy connoisseur, I can't really judge what is cute and not cute. I just know "mine" is not cute totally shaved lol

Meg
I think your right Meg, just depends. Landing Strip looks good on some Ladies while Bare works for others. At the very least I like a Kitty trimmed short. Makes it a lot easier with the DATY. By the way, I like your pics in your showcase.
cowboyup3396 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #38
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

When I started reading the thread, I was thinking even though I enjoy girls, I don't really have an idea of what I consider a "pretty pussy". However, after looking at the pics Meg posted, I realize what an UGLY looks like!

BTW - I prefer shaved for dining purposes. I'm not there to look at it.
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #39
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

bare works. I'm in search for a landing strip or trimmed landing strip any ladies that do can PM so we can arange a meet.
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #40
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyup3396 View Post
By the way, I like your pics in your showcase.
Thanks doll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn_sweetie View Post
I was thinking even though I enjoy girls
damn, after all of these years, I had NO freaking idea you were into girls lmao
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #41
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

I think all kitties need some fur. its the way a woman is supposed to be.
I don't like bald.
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #42
Riyan Skye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8908
My ECCIE Reviews

Every kitty is different, but good hygiene is definitely most important. As a woman I prefer a well groomed patch, but I have what everyone is calling a fat cat, it looks strange bald. But hair should be away from the good stuff munching area!! Don't need the guys distracted while they're eating their dinner. And any hair should be kept under control, meaning not just shape but length . . . no nose tickling, LOL
Riyan Skye is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:34 AM   #43
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I argued that not all kitty kat looks good shaved. Am I correct, or am I delusional in my thinking?
I'd say that's pretty accurate, but...
Quote:
It is just "my" opinion that the shaved look is great for the smaller, spinner-type girls. But the shaved look is not cute on those of us ladies who are not spinners or have fat cats.
I don't think you can make such a generalization. In my opinion, it's the actual kitty that matters with respect to shaving. For example, I think a kitty looks best shaved if the woman has long inner labia. Shaving then makes the inner labia more visible. Otherwise, a little hair is makes it more attractive. Others are certain to have different opinions.
Quote:
So am I delusional in thinking that the "bald look" isn't for everyone, or is it really that important?
You aren't delusional, but I don't think you can easily predict who will prefer what, beyond knowing that most men will not prefer a completely untrimmed bush. Do what you think is best based on feedback from clients.
npita is offline   Quote