Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default an erotic story

Your boss tells you he is sending you to Dallas to attend a business conference for him....you are not looking forward to it,as you know no one in Texas,and the thought of spending several nights alone in a hotel room does not appeal to you.....you hate going that long without sex,without a tongue between your legs,without a hard cock to play with....oh well you say to yourself,i will just have to take a toy with me.....

You get to your hotel in Dallas and the first night is a long one,so the next day while half heartedly listening to the speaker at the conference,you daydream of meeting a man in the hotel bar that night,of flirting with him,maybe even teasing and touching,a slow dance or two,maybe even a kiss.....no harm in that.....an image to take back to the room and get out your toys.....
That night you go to the hotel bar,and sit sipping your drink.....you see plenty of men,but none approach you....you are wearing a sexy blouse which shows off your breasts,without making you look like a hooker,and a short business skirt.....you make small talk with the bartender and order another drink....after an hour you are starting to feel the effects of the alcohol,and just as you are about to think no men will even flirt with you,you see him.....he walks in alone,looks around,and then heads to the bar,a few stools downfrom you,and orders a drink.....you look him over without drawing suspicion...he is handsome,and fit,he must work out..you can see he has a nice body as he is dressed in a pair of jeans and a polo shirt.....you decide to tempt him by hiking your skirt up a bit and inconspicuously unbuttoning your blouse a little,just to see if he will take the bait. he glances over at you and smiles,and you see his eyes wander to your legs and then to your chest....but he does not come over....you go back to your drink,thinking he is not interested.

A few minutes later,you get up to go the ladies room,as no other men have come in....when you return to your barstool,you notice a napkin next to your drink,and you pick it up...written on it is " i am going to fuck you tonight". You look around to see if anyone is looking,to see who left this note.....no one is looking,not even the man in jeans you wanted.....your heart races,and you immediately get a little wet thinking of a stranger wanting to fuck you.....you order another drink,waiting for whoever wrote the note to come over and talk to you....nothing,15 minutes,20 minutes,25 minutes.....the bartender claims not to have seen who wrote the note....

You have to make another trip to the bathroom as this liquor is going right through you....this time upon returning is another note saying...."write your room number down and leave the bar".
You decide to do it,to go to your room and see what happens....

Once in your room you decide to get comfortable,so you take off your skirt,bra, and shoes,and are simply dreessed in your blouse and panties, appropriate attire just in case there is a knock at the door....

20 minutes go by,and your imagination leads you to reach up under your blouse andplay with your nipples as you imagine a good looking man knocking on your door,coming in,kiss you,and throw you on the bed......your hands then slide down between your legs,inside your lace panties,and as you touch yourself,you feel yourself heating up,your face getting flushed,your fingers very wet with your juices....it surprises you as you realize you want this to happen,want it badly....not just the innocent conversation and flirting and dancing,but much more.....

Then suddenly,as you are lost in your fantasy,there is a knock at the door,and you jump. You get up and walk to the door,your heart racing......"is he good looking,is he a hunk or perhaps just an aging,balding,overweight businessman.".....you can always refuse to let him in,or call security if he is too persistent.....you wonder if you should answer the door dressed like this,but you think "you only live once",and you open the door.

You are instantly greeted by the image of the good looking guy in the jeans from the bar,the one you seetly hoped it would be,and he just smiles and says hello.....your heart races,and you get wetter....his shirt shows off his well defined upper body,and his jeans reveal a slim waist and a nice bulge in the front.....and he has all his hair,and piercing blue eyes......after an awkward silence after the initial hellos,you regain your composure and decide to tryand regain control,so you simply smile and turn and walk back into the room without saying a word,leaving him standing in the doorway.....you feel his eyes on your backside,then hear the door shut behind him.....you reach the bed,turn and hold out a drink to him.....he walks over to you....you stare at his eyes and then look down at his jeans,wondering if that bulge is as nice naked as it looks trapped in his jeans...he takes the drink,takes a sip and sits it on the table next to the bed.....without talking at all (you don't even know his first name),he takes you in his arms and kisses you,deeply,softly,his warm wet gentle lips revealing his passion and lust....his hands run through your hair,then down your neck,down your back,as you kiss,his strong hands feel so good....he pulls you close,and you feel his hard cock through his jeans,pressing up against your panties,and you fight the urge to rip his jeans down and grab his cock,which you know is already hard....

His hands unbutton your blouse,and he pulls your blouse down over yourshoulders,revealing your erect nipples and ample breasts in all their glory.
You want to feel his mouth on your nipples,and as he nibbles on your ear and neck,you push his head down further towards your breasts...you softly moan as you feel his mouth take a nipple and begin lightly sucking and licking as his strong hands massage your breasts...you grab his shirt in the back and pull it up over his head,wanting to see and feel his chest.
His mouth moves to your other breast and nipple, and you reach down to his jeans to feel his bulge....you know you are going to get a good fucking tonight,and you need it badly.....you have wanted to be a bad girl for a while now,and act like the nasty slut you know you are deep down inside,but because of appearances and relationships have been hesitant and unable to let out...tonight you can show your wild side,to this stranger who you will never see again.....

He kisses your mouth deeply and passionately again,and his hands slide under your panties inthe back and slide then off,and he massages your ass vigorously...you sense his lust,his aggressive nature,something you have cravedfor a while,a strong man who will just manhandle you,and overpower you physically,and have aggressive,loud,passionate sex with you.....
You unbutton his jeans and pull them down,and to take themcompletely off you must sit down on the bed.You get them off and you find yourself face to face with his bulge,still hidden in his boxer/briefs.....you see it throbbing,moving noticeably through his briefs.....his hands in your hair,you look up at him and see the lust in his eyes,and you pull his briefs down,revealing a gorgeous,rock hard cock,neatly trimmed......it is standing straight up,witha big mushroom head,just the type you like to feel between your lips.....your hands take hold of his cock,and he utters a moan.....he is very horny you can tell...you sense his appetite is big,and that he will give you the good long fucking you crave....
His cock is on fire,so hot,so hard,throbbing as you play with it...he pulls you back upto your feet and kisses you again.the two of you embrace,your bodiesrubbing against one another, 4 hands exploring each other.2 hungry mouths....
"fuck me" you whisper in his ear......"oh don't worry baby,you are going to get fucked,like neverbefore" he whispers back,as his hands slide down your butt and beging to explore your wet warm shaven pussy..."all in good time" he says. He pushes you down onto the bed and climbs on top of you....he holds your arms down,above your head,kneeling over you,pinning your legs down as well with his lower body,and begins to run his mouth all over you....."i think you are a nasty girl who needs to be fucked like an animal" he says....."am i right?"....
you cry out..'yes,please"
"You like to chew on big hard cocks don't you?...I could tell looking at you in he bar you were a slut who likes to get dirty and nasty and who loves to be bent over and fucked hard".....
"yes...yes.....i want your cock,i need you to fuck me..please"..you say....
Then you feel him move,his body shifting up,towards your face,and you see his cock staring you in your face,his hands still pinning your arms down...."take my cock and chew on it"..he says..and without any hesitating,you take it in your mouth and beging licking,sucking and chewing,slow at first,then faster and harder as you find this turns you on,to be helpless and forced to swallow his cock....you are surprised by the lust and aggressiveness which is swelling up in you,but you welcome it,and want to let it out more.....so you ravenously gobble up his beautiful shaved cock and balls,like a starving animal........you hear him moaning,saying "that's it you lil whore,i knew you were a cock sucking lil bitch who craves a cock in her mouth all the time"....."chew on it good and i will fuck you all night long"
You feel yourself losing control,and it turns you on even more....you have wanted to show this side of yourself for a long time,but never could with your former /current lovers.......this man was different...
You found that if you lightly scraped your teeth up and down the thickly veined shaft of his cock,that he was driven to another level of ecstasy.....that if you swirled your tongue hard and fast all around his mushroom head,that his cock throbbed so much it literally jumped on and off your tongue...you looked at his face and saw an animal looking down at you,and seeing him totally uninhibited and showing you his animal side made you want to do the same...."wait till i get to ride his cock"...you say to yourself..."he will see a wild animal then"....
he moaned louder than any man you have ever been with,and you quickly learned exactly how to touch him to drive him crazy with lust....you begged him to let go of your arms,and he finally did,so that you could reach around and tug on his balls and rim his ass,which drove him to another level of pure lust....
he suddenly pulled away,your mouth not wanting to let go...."now its my turn" he said....and he moved down,stopping at your breasts and sucking on your nipples,massaging them hard,gently nibbling on them....it made you wetter,the way his lips and tongue and teeth and hands moved over your breasts.....then he moved on down your stomach,kissing it softly while his hands caressed your thighs and then pulled them apart so he could continue down further...you felt his fingers stroking your outer lips,then his lips following soon after,and finally his tongue teasing you.....you ran your fingers through his hair,and pulled his head down between your legs,wanting more.....he licked,teased,fingered you,so gentle for a man,more like another woman would,and one of the reasons you liked other women..they were so much gentler at oral sex,so much willing to take their time and do it right....

His hands would drift up to your breasts,massaging them,and even up to your mouth,to let you suck on a finger that was covered in your own juices,while he worked his magic with his tongue.....soon you felt yourself coming close to orgasm,and you told him you were about to cum....he looked up at you and said.."let me taste you baby,cum for me,cum on my tongue and lips"...you let go and came ...hard..moaning,grabbing his hair as he buried his tongue in you and felt your body shudder with an orgasm.....he seemed to not want to stop....he seemed as turned on by you cumming as you were.....you reached down and felt his cock....even though you had not given it any attention for the last 20 minutes,it was still erect and hard as a rock,and you wanted in back in your mouth,and soon...
He came up and kissed you deeply,and you tasted your own juices on his lips.
You liked it.....
You told him you wanted his cock back in your mouth,and he told you to straddle him and sit on his face........you gladly lowered your still wet,hungry pussy to his waiting lips and tongue,and grasped his cock and went at it like a lion devouring a kill. You were both lost in your lust now,nothing mattered but the fact we both desperately wanted the others body......
it was hard to hear his moans because you were moaning too,but you knew he was getting close to cumming,as his cock swelled up,turned purple and was starting to curve upwards towards his stomach..."how good that is going to feel inside me.....it will hit right on my g-spot" ..you thought to yourself,and then decided he needed to hear you say it,so you told him that.
His tongue buried deep in you,one hand's fingers in your pussy too while the other fingered your ass......"I bet you want my cock in your ass too" he said, and it was all you could do to say "fuck yes".
You decided to push him even further,and instead of letting him explode in your mouth,make him wait,and make him wait until he was deep inside you to feel him cum.......you knew this would drive him even further over the edge,and you wanted to see it....so you stopped.....and as much as you didn't want to climb off that tongue of his,you did,and reached for your drink as he sat up behind you,and kissed you on your neck and massaged your breasts and whispered in your ear.."now its time to start fucking.....are you ready to get fucked baby?".."and feel my cock thrusting deep in you...do you want it?"
You sipped on your drink,closing your eyes and imagining how his curved cock would feel in you,knowing you won't want him to ever stop......

"Its time for you to ride"..he whispered to me,and took the drink from my hand and poured what was left of it on your breasts and said "climb on my little fuck monster...i am going to fill you up and watch you cum all over me"
So you straddled him and took his stiff cock in your hands and lowered your self down on top of it....and slowly worked it into your tight wet pussy,closing your eyes as you felt the engorged head pushing deeper,opening them only when you felt him licking your drink off your breasts....you took it all in you,and sat down on his beautiful cock,his hands grabbing your breasts one minute,your ass the next....watching each others faces etched in pure unbridled pleasure as you started working your hips,grinding on him.....you leaned back a bit as he held you by the arms and felt his cock curve towards the wall of your vagina,and hit you right on your gspot,and you knew you were going to have lots of orgasms tonight...slowly you rocked back and forth,watching his face,lost in your lust.....he pulled you down to kiss you,your hungry mouths and tongues greedily groping for each other as we both thrust harder and faster...."fuck me you lil slut.....harder..harder....fuc k that cock....deeper....you know you like it" he said as you rode him.....he grabbed your ass hard and pulled you down hard as he thrust up.....moaning louder and louder as he went as deep as he could in you....you reached under and tugged on his balls,knowing from before that that drove him into a frenzy,and played with his ass......and he bucked wildly.....you grinded hard and fast,both of you working up a sweat,both of you moaning and acting like 2 wild animals and not caring,knowing we both love that part of us....
Your nipples standing erect,your breasts bouncing up and down as you ride his cock, you know you want to ride him a long time..."don't stop..don't ever stop"..you scream in between moans,knowing he has no intention of stopping anytime soon...that is obvious by the look on his face....

Then suddenly,he pulls you off,climbs out of bed and before you know what he is doing,he is behind you,you are on your hands and knees,still recovering from not feeling his cock deep in you.....and you know what is coming next....his hands are on your ass,and you look over your shoulder just in time to see him say.."now you are going to get fucked the way i know you like it....hard and fast and deep....lets see how deep i can get in you...
...and as he pulled your hips back towards his waiting cock,you knew he was in control,and that even though it might hurt,it would be a good hurt,and you wanted it ...bad....
He worked his cock in your pussy once again,and started thrusting as he stood at the foot of the bed,now able to lean into it,and put all his weight into it..his cock felt good,back where it belonged...inside you....but with each thrust it went deeper,and you felt his passion,his lust,his animal nature take over,and you knew you were both losing control....and you liked it....he started pounding you,grabbing your ass with his strong hands....."fuck that cock bitch...you know you like a good hard fucking.......i am going to make you scream and cum all over my balls......your job is to fuck me and fuck me hard.....come on bitch,don't hold back....."
You begged for him to fuck you harder and faster,and he did.......
Then he reached around you and wrapped his arms around your body and pulled you back up on your knees,in a kneeling position,still thrusting hard,now biting you on your neck,his hot breath and lust felt by you with each thrust.....his hands pinching your nipples......his cock now hitting you from a different angle..a different new sensation.....you moaned louder,loving his mouth on you,his hands on your breasts.....waves of pleasure hit you,and you could tel from his moans that they were overtaking him too....."What it must feel like to have a cock and feel it so hard, so excited, deep in a woman" you thought to yourself. "i wonder if it feels the same for him as it feels for me?"...but then you are lost again in your lust as he pushes your head down onto the pillow and holds your head down as he props your ass up into the air and keeps fucking,from another angle......'you wondered what it must feel like to be raped"..."if it feels like this,I will let this man rape me anytime"..he is in complete control,and can do with you as he wants...you don't care,as long as you feel that curved cock in your pussy or your mouth......"oh wait,what about my ass" ....you think...."mmmmm...definitely want to feel that too....."
His thrusts getting faster and harder,you feel another orgasm coming as he play rapes you,and by his moans you know he is close too.......he spanks your ass and grabs you by your hair.."look at me rape you bitch...you are my fuck toy..and will suck me and fuck me anytime i want...won't you?"...you look back and manage to say "yes,anytime...anywhere... .."
You feel his body shudder with each thrust and then you feel it,he explodes,hard and deep in you,his whole body shaking as he screams out loud,and you cum too.....his body spasms and he keeps thrusting,as if he can't stop....you feel his cock spasming inside you........what an incredible feeling.
he stays in you a long time,as if he doesn't want to come out,his grip on your neck and hair relaxing,bent over you,gently kissing you...his cock still hard inside you.....the sheets soaked,both your bodies soaked, with sweat and cum.
he takes his cock out slowly,turns you over and lays back down on top of you..you wrap our legs around him and he kisses you gently,sensuously....."could this be the same man",you say to yourself..."that just fucked me and raped me like a wild animal"...."now kissing me and touching and holding me so gently"...."what a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde he is" you think..."no one but me knows what a fucking animal he is"......

After kissing,talking,and touching each other like we had not fucked yet,he asked me to take a shower with him...and as we walked to the shower,I saw him start to grow hard again,and he whispered to me..."then we will tap that ass".

feel free to add the next chapter..........
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Dam dave, just sitting around bored saturday and you just thought you would type out a quick one? Great story, you need to write a novel.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
Dam dave, just sitting around bored saturday and you just thought you would type out a quick one? Great story, you need to write a novel.

thank you sexy.
Maybe i will write a collection of erotic stories. I have more.
and i think i need new material for new stories...maybe you can help?
when are you coming back ?
daveindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women