Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41303
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

This will vary for each lady....might be best to pick a couple ladies,PM them and ask what they would want for their time for an outing of this nature.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #32
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
LOL So, none of the ladies here are worth taking to a strip club, with the exception of Nicole? Dude, does your foot hurt? Me thinks you may have shot yourself in it.

No my lady! Our Tiggold has been entrusted with some very precious cargo of mine! He's a great guy and helped me out with a very curious situation...one that shall be between us, LOL
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #33
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I wasn't trying to imply anything untoward. I just knew how some ladies would read what he wrote and wanted to make a funny to lighten it up before anyone got upset. Maybe I only amuse myself...LOL I have no doubt he is a really great guy! :-)
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #34
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Hell, Ask them all! See how many come, cause I love 'em all!!!

Whooo Hooo, A Strippin we will go!
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:34 PM   #35
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, yes plan it and sees who shows up!
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love strip club dates!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #37
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Off subject but it's worth the time: I lived in Houston for a while. A casual acquaintance that I'd have a beer with every now and then used to try to hang out with my gf and me whenever we showed up a one of the local swingers clubs. He called me one day and said he was in Houston and wanted to get together and "have some fun. "Okaaaaaay" I said and met him at one of the many, very public Papasito's around town. We had a couple pf Margaritas and he's pressing me to call the Mrs. and have her meet us at a local Houston swingers club. I'm thinking, right, he thinks he's gonna ed up in a 3some with me and the wife, right!! I lie and tell him the wife is out of town on business. Big mistake!!!

"Well alright man!" he sputters excitedly "then it's me and you...on the towwwwnnnn." Picture John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles and you've got a pretty good picture of him. I take him to the swingers club off of Hwy. 290 and introduce him to the bartender, thinking he'll take him off my hands and feed him drinks until he's ready to take a cab back to his hotel and I can go home to the wife! About 20 minutes into my drink the bartender tells me that my buddy keeps trespassing and going into the "couples only" section and trying to "make friends" with the women and I need to get him O-U-T. There aren't many swingers clubs in Houston and I'd like to stay on the owners' good side so I pay for the drinks and we walk out.

He says he's heard of this HOT strip club near downtown Houston and asks if I'd like to go? "My treat!" he offers, obviously aware that I'm pissed, impatient and ready to dump him off the first tall bridge we cross. Since he's staying at the downtown Hyatt I agree and tell him that I'm going to leave him there if it's a bust or if he wants to stay after we've been there no more than 30 minutes. He agrees and off we go.

We end up in Montrose....lower Westheimer. Village people galore, do NOT bend over to pick up your keys if you drop them (kick them towards the freeway about a mile away!) and the manly smell of K-Y abounds. If any of you are familiar with Houston then you know this is the equivalent of Dallas' Cedar Springs. We saunter into this dark club. I'm praying I do NOT drop my keys and I hear an old Donna Summer's disco tune playing beyond a sequined screen. As we clear the sequins and walk inside I see this 20-something skinny-ass male dancer pulling his dick out of his shiny red panties to show to a balding old man that's staring at it like it's the Sunday morning communion wafer. Another skinny-ass guy sashays up to us and asks if we'd like a table or one of the "special booths in da cornuh." Thiose would be the ones in the dak shadows. I see some heads moving about in some of the booths and suddenly realize half of them are bobbing up and down!

How bad can it be!" John Candy says as he tells Reynaldo "we'll take a booth" and I shoot him a look of total resignation and tell him I'll think about calling the next time I'm in Dallas. John called and apologized about a year later and asked when he'd see me and the wife at the club.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #38
RichYoungbuck4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
My ECCIE Reviews

About a year ago or so, I was on a date with this smokin hot 25yr old blonde. She asked me what I like to do besides just date stuff. I was honest with her and I said I like to go to The Lodge. She laughed at me and she said... One of those clubs that old men like my grandfather hangs out at and plays poker with his buddies. I just about died laughing and said "Usually the ladies don't let you go that far." I then told her it was a strip club in Dallas. She said she had never been to one before so I replied with "There is a first time for everything!" First of all she was already dressed in a pretty skimpy outfit so I told her she would fit right in there.

Before I knew it... IT WAS ON! We went in there and while she was sitting in my lap I had dancer after dancer wanting their turn. I didn't realize it but there were other men in the club paying the ladies for the dances so they could watch us. There is nothing hotter than a 3 way french kiss let me tell you especially when you are a participant. She said she needed to go to the ladies room and about 5 minutes later she returned with "tips" hanging out of the top of her dress. I was dumbfounded and asked her if she danced for guys while she was gone. She said no and that they gave her money so she would stick around longer to get more dances. By this time she was thoroughly turned on and we left to go back to my place. It was the only time I ever went to the Lodge and left with more money than when I went in. Simply Incredible evening.
RichYoungbuck4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:38 PM   #39
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Any Strip Clubs near German restaurants?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:28 AM   #40
tiggold
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Any Strip Clubs near German restaurants?
In PLANO NO strip clubs in Plano....

Well Brooke and Nicole........at a strip club.... the only thing is I'm already with two Beautiful ladies why would I stay at the club. Back to my room with those two.

But could be a good warm up
tiggold is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #41
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Encounters: 50

To a couple of the posters that have made comments, lets please stay on topic in threads. Before making a comment please read the first post in a thread and consider what the topic is. Looks like based on the title of this one it's about "providers going to a strip club", and then reading the first post in this thread, would they go with a hobbyist. Doesn't look like to me it's about going to a SC with a SO/date and the fun the 2 of them had nor about going to swingers clubs with buddies and ending-up later at a SC. If after reading a thread like this you want to discuss something strip club related that doesn't involve a provider going there with a hobbyist, please start another thread.

Thank you

Bushaholic
Bushaholic is offline   Quote