Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #16
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
. . . He is now debating on bringing yet ANOTHER provider into the BP story (yes Arklookn I know but it's already part of the story so your stuck hearing about it, sorry ;o). . .
Ali, I'm sorry you got hung up in the mess, but you understand my point. In the meantime, I'll sit and watch with popcorn and pinot grigio.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #17
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
That's really not the point, my lovely Dreams. But if you must know my info was found out by him long before I knew anyways. So, by this time I knew he already had it so it wasn't going to do anymore damage.

The IMPORTANT LESSON here guys is to just avoid him. This will get worse before it gets better. But it's worth it to me by warning others who may fall for this guys games. He is now debating on bringing yet ANOTHER provider into the BP story (yes Arklookn I know but it's already part of the story so your stuck hearing about it, sorry ;o) and he put an ad up today on Honey. Obviously him because of his grammar and misspellings.

This dude obviously has some issues with ALOT of providers, that shoulda been my first clue. I didn't know all this at that time and have only recently learned of the rest of the ladies he has pulled this game with. I had met him through another provider who never had a problem with him and who's opinion I still trust greatly. Anyways guys take care. I have learned an important lesson and will continue to learn through trial and error.

Hmmm, I was wondering why you would give out info and think someone would be sending money as a (gift) without a service, even if that is what you were told, I was not aware that you already knew this gent or whatever the situation might be, but him saying he knows your names and addy is scarey enough if he would have been a new client. I apologize for assuming. I'm still a little confused; as there is always more to the story!

Sorry your now having to deal with this!!!!!!!! ❤ CREEPY!

QUESTION!
Is this something like a Green Dot Date?! (and what is Green Dot? lol) gent wanted me to do this awhile back, called two diff. times... I turned him down and was a little cofused about why he wanted to give me the money up front and then meet me at a later date. ❤

Old 08-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #18
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I have heard from one of the parties to this deal gone bad...

Extensive information about the "transaction" has been received.

To be fair to all parties involved, I will not disclose anything further except to say there are almost always three versions of every story...

So unless you have evidence about the deal (which no one does except for the principals), then it's probably advisable to take the information discussed here, weigh it in your own mind, and keep it to yourself..

Piling on will not be tolerated.

Huck
Old 08-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #19
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Old 08-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #20
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ass swipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
Just where would you swipe the credit card?
here sorry I couldn't help myself lol
Old 08-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #21
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Oh My Gahhh, You Didn't Girl! hahahahahaha.

Ok, Not Funny. ( lol )
Old 08-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I wish my butt worked like that!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #23
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

Most convenient, and even a place to put a tip.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #24
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

QUESTION!
Is this something like a Green Dot Date?! (and what is Green Dot? lol) gent wanted me to do this awhile back, called two diff. times... I turned him down and was a little cofused about why he wanted to give me the money up front and then meet me at a later date. ❤

Hi Dreams!! Yes sweetie a Green dot date is actually very secure way to deposit without anyone knowing any of your info Actually I just recieved one recently in Dallas without any problems!!!!

You have the card (bought at wal-greens/cvs/radio shack/) I don't advise wal-mart s....so then ALL the client has to do is buy the reload pack ...scratch the numbers on the back... text or email you the numbers... you load the numbers on your card and BAM there is your deposit or whatever the case May be.....so far for me no problems!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #25
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

But was this a green dot situation?

I'm almost interested enough to be curious as to why this person would want to prepay without any appointment scheduled.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #26
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Blair View Post
But was this a green dot situation?

I'm almost interested enough to be curious as to why this person would want to prepay without any appointment scheduled.
Lily,

IME, the most common reason is because the provider desparately needs cash and some dude thinks he will make brownie points with the lady by offering:

1.) loan to be repaid;
2.) gift expecting nothing in return;
3.) advance for future services;
4.) all of the above.
5.) none of the above.

Unfortunately, unless there is a written agreement, there will often be misunderstanding (intentional or otherwise) regarding whether it was 1,2,3,4 or 5.

As a general comment:

In this dispute, both parties know exactly what happened. I have received extensive private info from one of the parties and have a clear picture of what went down. That private info has no place and will not be allowed on Eccie, regardless of whether it is in a public forum or PM. I have asked both parties to drop the discussion before it degrades into another shit storm that ends with infractions and forced vacations from the board.

Huck.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:29 AM   #27
heresy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

two thousand dollars
Old 08-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #28
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

The moral of this story: Cash on Delivery

Closing the thread.