Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #31
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Just a word to the wise. Asking a potential client if he is LE is ludicrous. A cop can say "no" and still not violate the entrapment statutes. Entrapment is a different ball game that involves a law enforcement official coercing an individual to commit a crime he or she wouldn't ordinarily commit.

Ya'll remember Back to the Future? Check out the case of John Delorean. He is the engineer that designed the car in that film. He was also involved in one of the most famous cases of entrapment in American history.
JohnnyG1977 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:24 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977 View Post
Just a word to the wise. Asking a potential client if he is LE is ludicrous. A cop can say "no" and still not violate the entrapment statutes. Entrapment is a different ball game that involves a law enforcement official coercing an individual to commit a crime he or she wouldn't ordinarily commit.

Ya'll remember Back to the Future? Check out the case of John Delorean. He is the engineer that designed the car in that film. He was also involved in one of the most famous cases of entrapment in American history.
Your right JohnnyG. Delorean was also one of the stupidest idiots you would ever want to meet! He had it all, but it still wasn't enough! Does anyone remember his HOT wife Christina Ferrare?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:10 AM   #33
jenesys
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34668
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know why anyone would bother asking, "Are you LE?" That question serves no purpose since cops can lie (how do you think they infiltrate gangs and drug rings?). Also, I have used agencies as references before and never had any problems.
jenesys is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:29 PM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenesys View Post
I don't know why anyone would bother asking, "Are you LE?" That question serves no purpose since cops can lie (how do you think they infiltrate gangs and drug rings?). Also, I have used agencies as references before and never had any problems.
Only the married cops lie! They're good at it! Much better than the single cops! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:39 AM   #35
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

my point exactly and I will avoid guys who only see those girls who are unsafe about what they do...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenesys View Post
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #36
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As I mentioned in another thread last week. No screening, or very little makes me very nervous. The first time a lady didn't ask any screening quesitions, I didn't go, turned out she was under age operating with a fake ID at the time.

Last week I got as far as the hotel parking lot, but was very on edge because of no screening. So, when the young lady's procedures varied from what I was used to as far as getting to the room etc., I left. It will likely be weeks before I get the chance for a session again, so it's very frustrating to say the least.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #37
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
Screening can be such a hassle sometimes. If the guy is a reputable poster on eccie, or TER I do little screening. Your reviews speak for themselves.

That's still a fairly risky method of 'screening', if you can call it that! Screening is a hassle, but so are psychos and envelopes full of shredded paper. I could tell you story after story about good posters/reviewers gone bad. Anyone can register on any review board and write whatever they want. I hope you will seriously reconsider the importance of actual screening.

To answer the OP, personally I don't accept BP references or references from ladies who are frequently posting alerts. I only accept good, recent, verifiable references from ladies I am familiar with.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #38
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

^props to Dannie. I agree completely.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It isn't how they screen me that is important; it is how well I screen them !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #40
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
For the guys:I know some of you complain about screen process but would you see a female whose screening consist of "are you LE?"
Ladies: who you see a guy whose only reviews are of BP girls who are know to have issues therefore making them unreliable references?
I got a bad feeling and said no just looking for other view points...
I won't see a girl unless she has been reviewed by someone I know, or if a traveling girl she has to have several reviews. I have seen too many pimps post reviews. I have never seen a girl who was not on ECCIE and/or P411. I would have one more provider OK on P411, but when I saw one girl she was only on ECCIE, and she came highly recommended by a friend. I get leary if a girl drops off the market for a while and then comes back.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women