Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #16
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Yeah, I've been through a lot of incall anxiety. It was REALLY bad before I got a GPS. Hell, I don't know how anyone gets around in Dallas without one.
What make a GPS maximum effective is a pluggable physical location to go to. Ladies, giving us store by store, house by house, corner by corner, landmark by landmark, or any combination of the above directions, is.....outdated, not to mention hard to do if there's high traffic and/or great lack of familiarity with the area.
I concur with the need for directions that can be programmed into a GPS, and the larger apartment complexes are hell even with a GPS. I also print out a MAPSCO of the area (assuming I get the info in time to be able to).

I too understand the need for the provider's security, but if I read reviews of a lady where it seems difficult to find her incall, I usually pass, no matter how appealing she is to me.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #17
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some address are not GPS friendly. Many of days I wanted to throw my GPS out the window, because it told me to go right, when I know I should go left.

So I just stay on the phone with the guy. It just works out better.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:21 PM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Can't always just stay on the phone, Ms. LISA!!

Talking and driving is dangerous, not to mention that cops may see you and pull you over.

You know, you CAN update your GPS as well, by connecting it to your computer.

And if you don't have a Bluetooth system in your car.......get a damn Bluetooth system in your car. Some cars have it built in already. Otherwise, spend $30-$40 and install it yourself. Takes 5 min to set up.

The next mofo I see talking and driving without handsfree Bluetooth I'm going to run INTO them. I'ma say, "Officer, they was on the phone and caused this accident." [Your phone records will confirm this]

The moral of the story is, get a bluetooth, update your GPS, and ladies give better damn directions to your incall....or give me a freebie when I arrive late.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude

No one has ever said I give bad directions. Last I checked GPS will not give directions to the door, unless she lives in a house. I don't care if I pull up to a hotel, its not going to give me a room number. Eventually the dude has to call me or text me.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Even with updates the GPS is not infallible. TomTom cannot find my house for shit.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

You wouldn't live in a cave by chance, would ya??

Old 07-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I want some peace and quiet I do.

Quote:
You wouldn't live in a cave chance, would ya??

Old 07-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
I don't know about the rest of you ECCIEers, but for me, the most anxiety-ridden part of a session is the drive to and locating a provider's incall.

• Arriving at the incall and not feeling safe about the location
for me, the biggest anxiety is NOT traffic, locating the place, the bldg, or the room. those are all things over which i have control.

the biggest anxiety of a consultation is if i've never visited her before and am having to trust my gut and others comments, reviews, her ads, etc. is she as cool as others have said? does she gab as much as some guys have reported? is she a wild one like some guys said? will she be as deliteful as i hope??
those are all things over which i have NO control. and i still get butterflies even after many many consulting sessions.

my approach if i've never been to her office - ask for the closest cross-streets and/or detailed instructions. call her as i get close to her office. know all the secret passcodes before i get to the security point.

breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.
getting inside for some delites is what it's all about.

Quote:
Yeah, I've been through a lot of incall anxiety. It was REALLY bad before I got a GPS. ... So I get a GPS. Great.
do GPS keep track of all the places one's been??
if so, talk about adding to anxiety!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecia View Post
I will usually just keep them on the phone when they give me the call that they are close. ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Dude

No one has ever said I give bad directions. Last I checked GPS will not give directions to the door, unless she lives in a house. I don't care if I pull up to a hotel, its not going to give me a room number. Eventually the dude has to call me or text me.
you two are the best!! willing to interact w/ the guy as he approaches!!!
rather than having him rely on some computer or robot :^)

pre-arrival intercourse (*) is a great way to spice up the person-to-person intercourse!!!

(*) intercourse - dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc. communication or exchange between individuals;

1449, "communication to and fro," from M.Fr. entrecours, from L. intercursus "a running between, intervention," from intercursus, pp. of intercurrere "to run between," from inter- "between" + currere "to run" (see current). Meaning "sexual relations" first recorded 1798.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Yeah, the locations are tracked, but you can clear them out.

And it really clears them out. I've went to see a provider at a repeat location and needed the directions AGAIN.

Once you delete them, they're gone.

Even then, it doesn't prove anything, except I went to THIS intersection. You can always make up a reason WHY you went to it, especially if a store is there.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #25
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Ahhh, the famous 2 call system.

The ladies will say they use it for their security, keeping guys from showing up too early and not giving LEO the time needed to set up a sting, etc. I'm sure there's truth there but I think the real benefit for the ladies is simply having the freedom to blow off apppointments at the last minute when they feel like it.

All guys have been there. You make the appt. for 3:00 p.m.. She tells you come to intersection of Tough & Shit at 2:30 and call again. You get there, call....and no response. Repeated calls go unanswered. Oh well.

I've never had too hard a time finding a place and I don't have GPS. Some apartment complexes can be tricky though, especially at night. I always leave plenty of spare time to get where I'm going.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:53 PM   #26
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecia View Post
I will usually just keep them on the phone when they give me the call that they are close. Then lead them into my area and give them turn by turn directions. There should be no way to get lost when headin to my place = )

It is so simple to do! Most guys have a strict time limit and it is just rude not to give directions once in the gate. Every apartment is hard to find and every girl should know that!
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:51 AM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
All guys have been there. You make the appt. for 3:00 p.m.. She tells you come to intersection of Tough & Shit at 2:30 and call again. You get there, call....and no response. Repeated calls go unanswered. Oh well.
is that near "luck be a lady today" drive and "shit out of luck" blvd??
if so, i've been there and been ncns'd a time or two :^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticMorgan View Post
It is so simple to do! Most guys have a strict time limit and it is just rude not to give directions once in the gate. Every apartment is hard to find and every girl should know that!
morgan, but remember, women relate, men navigate!!!
similar to the theme of "defending the caveman", women have record players, 8-tracks, walkmen, cd players, and/or mp3 players in their heads - that is, they talk and sing. men have maps and gps systems in theirs - that is, they explore their environment using hand signals.

fortunately for me, most of the female consultants i visit have given me very good directions, which led me to the corner of "hot damn" drive and "holy fucking delites" avenue!!
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #28
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

My incall is always in a safe area. Nobody ever had a problem getting to my location. I am always close to my phone, in case my date needs to ask me something. No complains about my incall.
But I understand it can be frustrating sometimes, having to call for a gate number or room number .
anita is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:34 AM   #29
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

The nice thing about navigating a complicated incall is, the next time you see her it's a lot easier.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:54 AM   #30
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
The nice thing about navigating a complicated incall is, the next time you see her it's a lot easier.
Assuming she hasn't moved to a new incall with an equally complicated route and apartment complex layout...
Wheretonow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women