Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #31
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow Grumpysmurf I think I will just take the high road and not even respond to the mush that came out of your mouth Im not even sure who you are or if I even seen you I would hope Ive never seen you in fact I was at the meet and greet and knew the guys there so maybe you were hiding the whole time or perhaps not even there at all, and to bash a guy who stood up for me all I can say is your are the definition of a guy every lady would want to see NOT! From this point on any alerts or info I get that is verified will be kept to myself that should keep any problems from being drawn out, perhaps I may not even to continue to post on here or continue being a member. Have a great day!

Burk you are correct I should have posted the fake pictures thread in a little different way, thats the bad thing about txts and posts on line you want them to come out one way like when you are sitting face to face talking so you know in the manner you want the info taken but in writting and reading something can be taken a different way even if you clearly meant it in a polite way.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #32
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow.......that's all I can say.

I'm having a hard time believing that this has turned out the way it has and actually quite sorry that it has.

Lil Smurf Guy.............

I'm not liking the way the last two posts have turned out and that bothers me. I pride myself on being a courtesan who chooses to spend her time with quality gentlemen who know the meaning of respect. Whether it be BCD or just hanging out like my M&G.

I must say I'm disappointed that this lil piece of the board that I've worked so hard to build up is starting to crumble.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
dan1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Geezus.....everyone chill!!! It's like High School all over!
MsElena, you are doing a great job. Please keep it up.
And Jackie, don't you dare leave this board! I haven't had the pleasure of your company yet!!! (or you Elena, grrrrrrrr)
Old 07-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #34
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

All: This seems to have denigrated in a not so pleasant thread. As I said, let's all take a breathe.

Grumpysmurf, you and your other smurfs have your movie coming out this weekend. Focus on that. Oh and be less grumpy. Treat everyone with respect and be cordial and we'll all be better off. You could have said all of your post with less of an edge.

As I think about it the "breathe" will be the closing of the thread. Nothin' to see here folks, let's move on.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women