Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #16
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Be careful about all that "military" talk, most of us are quite professionals. If you didn't get that course you may want to look into it.
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #17
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

To the OP, good idea. Another trick is to leave that info in your vehicle or home, it will be checked and no info is shared.
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #18
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtrader View Post
Maybe blah, blah, blah it has to do with hostage negotiation training blah, blah which I was required to know for my jobs blah, blah in both the military and DOD / DLA...blah, blah, blah.

Maybe, not everyone talks out their ass like you.
Hmm, all that training and you still lose your cool.

Demoted! Back to class.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:39 AM   #19
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews
Default mostly good ideas

which branch of the military taught you how to be an idiot?

at least i have the balls to say it to your face and give you the opportunity to come back. sorry you're not that witty. take 2 of these & call me in the morning

anywhoo,
i liked the leave it in the car or home idea. leaves no trail but still gets the job done.
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #20
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty diana View Post
which branch of the military taught you how to be an idiot?...
Oh dear, dirty di, your dirty side is showing. I'd already sent him back to school and now you seem to be piling on.

I know that conversing with a gentleman such as this can be frustrating. I suggest you remember two things:

(1) Sometimes life improves if one lowers her expectations to conform to life's realities. You've apparently failed to take into account that folks such as this gent view events through a very narrow grid. Your expectation of reasonable response to reasonable statement was not reasonable. If you allow for other's limitations you will get pissed off less often. That's easy to do with friends but even more important with people you don't naturally like.

(2) Sometimes if half of what people reveal about themselves is true it may be best to leave them alone. It's not that far to NO and you're easy to find. You might consider that your correspondent gives evidence of a tendency to divide folks into Friends and Enemies. I predict that he has not only spare time but also a small arsenal, so hopefully there's a "They Don't Matter" category, too. Just the same you might want to review your screening procedures.

A note to Mr grtrader: I'm new here and you may not know that what I say often should not be taken at face value. I like to take a position and push it a little. As the site disclaimer says: It's strictly for entertainment purposes. Please don't interpret anything I've said (to or about you) to indicate even the slightest disrespect for you personally.

See, diana, it was easy and covered my bases.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:28 PM   #21
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

"I'd already sent him back to school and now you seem to be piling on."

actually there was something that you missed. my original post had to be edited to remove what i was responding to - which was against the rules, so i had to remove it. (it contained an email that i copied & pasted from my inbox)

"You've apparently failed to take into account that folks such as this gent view events through a very narrow grid. Your expectation of reasonable response to reasonable statement was not reasonable."

mental note has been made
dirty diana is offline   Quote