Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Fetishes

I've always believed that it was solely the male brain that came up with all of the fetishes that are out there.

I was right, of course , but this article tries to explain why:

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...es/?&hpt=hp_c2

I've seen a couple of weird things in my day. I guess if I don't name names then I can talk about it. The strangest, in my opinion, was "SPH" which stands for small penis humiliation. He actually got extremely turned on by being made fun of and laughed at for having a small penis. I think the hardest part for me was actually making fun of him but fearing he would get mad or have hurt feelings. But he loved it! It was so surreal.

Of course, I guess I've been asked to accommodate a couple of things that were even weirder, but I had to politely decline because I just didn't think I could play along
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
Howl at the Moon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quite a write up and a good job explaining what is actually some pretty complex brain science. And while it is likely mostly men who get focused on fetish, it is not exclusively so. Have a look here: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/...fantasies.html

I remember the first time a college girlfriend wanted what I later came to learn was mild pain- it really took me by surprise. We are not talking whips or branding irons. She was slight of build and very tight. She wanted me to tie her up and push into her hard- same with greek. Spanking for her was not the light slap but full on open hand very red ass spanking. She loved a role play that I was angry with her and wanted to take it out on her. Guess it was unfinished Daddy material. I was surprised to find that I liked having permission to be that way.

Since then I have encountered women who wanted more aggressive pain. I encouraged them to find someone else- I guess discovering that blood or leaving marks was outside my own limits.

And while we are at it, I am watching 2 women in Starbucks who have to have a fetish thing going on to wear the heels they are wearing to be sitting in a coffee shop reading or online. We are talking stiletto heels that define the term CFMP.
Howl at the Moon is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

you think it's harder to have a normal sexual relationship as one ventures towards the more, maybe bizarre, but at least obscure fantasies...it seems to me that it may be more difficult to maintain healthy relationships if one starts venturing outside their limits....just for instance if i fantasize about a nasty, wet, sloppy bbbj with a one legged midget, and it gets to where I am getting off on that for a period of time and fetishing over it then am i able to have a regular relationship with my lover....

also working with these fetishes do you have a difficult time knowing what is regular sex....I hope I'm stating this correctly....scoot
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:27 AM   #4
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Lily, I haven't had time to read the links and do any research, so I'll annoint you the resident expert. Does consumption of massive quantities of pinot grigio during a seesion constitute a fetish? Or does that just define me as a wino?
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I think that constitutes a habit or preference, not a fetish-- big difference
Old 07-22-2011, 10:18 AM   #6
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default pinot grigio fetish

now a fetish might be what you would do with the bottles or corks after you drank all the wine.. i will defer to the resident expert on this one....Lily??
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:20 AM   #7
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll come down there this weekend and we can do some experiments
Old 07-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
Dulcio
Registered Member

stiletto heels, nylon legs, beautiful feet, latex suits,...fetishes so many of them and so individual the strangest things can arouse individuals and mean nothing to others. But at what point in your life a certain fetish ignites your brain, interesting. Once hooked it's tough to shake off the particular fetish.
Dulcio is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Blair View Post
I'll come down there this weekend and we can do some experiments
Well I'll admit, there was quite a diatribe back on the old ASPD questioning what I did with the corks . . . I'm blaming Sadie. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Lily. Any other experimentation is always welcome. I'll get a few bottles out of the cellar and get them chilled, ok?
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just harvested and preserved a bunch of basil the other day. We should make a dinner date out of it
Old 07-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #11
figure_artist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Arkansas is home to a unique production company that caters to the messy fetish; mud, quicksand and fantasies associated with it.

Here's a link. http://www.studio588qs.com/HOME.HTM

Believe it or not, models will fly into LR and drive up to the middle of nowhere in northern Arkansas to make little movies with them. I was told by a model that worked with them that they do well.
figure_artist is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #12
MsKriss4Play
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86717
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Blair View Post
I've always believed that it was solely the male brain that came up with all of the fetishes that are out there.

I was right, of course , but this article tries to explain why:

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...es/?&hpt=hp_c2

I've seen a couple of weird things in my day. I guess if I don't name names then I can talk about it. The strangest, in my opinion, was "SPH" which stands for small penis humiliation. He actually got extremely turned on by being made fun of and laughed at for having a small penis. I think the hardest part for me was actually making fun of him but fearing he would get mad or have hurt feelings. But he loved it! It was so surreal.

Of course, I guess I've been asked to accommodate a couple of things that were even weirder, but I had to politely decline because I just didn't think I could play along

I have had a 'SPH' session where the penis was in no way small... It was hard to humiliate and keep it real. And, I've had a session where I did hurt the poor little fellas feelings. He called me cruel and left... lol

For some, it's an overwhelming fantasy that until they persue the issue, they will never really know if it is their 'fetish'.

For me, I just try to do the best I can at assisting them in their 'fantasy', what ever that may be. (with the exception no underage, beastiality or scat... and of course, sane as in nothing that may endanger their life and my freedom)
MsKriss4Play is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #13
Rodger
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Just give me ropes, chains, good ol forced cuntalingus, anal plugs, CBT oh hell, Lilly you can do whatever you want with me.
Rodger is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #14
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger View Post
Just give me ropes, chains, good ol forced cuntalingus, anal plugs, CBT oh hell, Lilly you can do whatever you want with me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women