Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #46
txirishman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default ECCIE V Addiction

I would have to agree with the previous post. Continuing to log on to this site-even to check out the moral support and positive messages, isn't a good "first step." Next thing you know, you're looking at a favorite provider's ads, then her posts, then her reviews. Once there-you begin reliving the visits you and she shared-in other words--you're STILL favoring the addiction, rather than making a clean break.

It's hard. You have to set and maintain your own boundaries-and have to defend breaking those boundaries only to yourself. If you wish to succeed though-you need to pare down the temptations.
txirishman is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #47
step
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I never hobbied until I married a crazy person. I was so unhappy that I sought happiness from a provider. I used to share an apartment with her, and spend time there when I was free during the work day. Then I went home to my wife and kids "after work" every night.

Every moment we spent together I felt a "narcotic high" or whatever you call that feeling when you first fall in love with someone. Even if we were just running errands or she was sleeping while I worked from my laptop. I loved every minute I was with her.

Every moment that I was NOT with her, I fantasized about being with her, or I fantasized about what she might be doing. It was an amazing turn-on knowing that she always came back to me no matter who she was with the night before.

Thankfully Im not married to a crazy person anymore. But instead of looking for a wife, all I want to do is find a provider to share an apartment and spend some mornings and afternoons during the work day (and not spend way more than $2k per month). I like being supportive, loving, romantic, and experiencing the feeling of accepting her because she always comes back to me.

Im addicted to the interesting sexy lifestyle of a provider. So I would appreciate any advice on how to stop wanting this, or any advice on how I can find the right provider to meet my needs.
step is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #48
James_bond 007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

All good points the only reason why I have stayed on is there re lot of people pm ing me for help and giving recommendations on getting help. I know I can stay away now for one big reason.

You can have the best experience with the most beautiful provider and still want more so there is no end in site.

Ok so if you look at this from that point of view it is crazy to keep going. In the end you are only hurting yourself

So logically the only thing to do is stop(I know eaiser said than done) but what is the other option you have?

I guess I just woke up. Their is an internal need for the hunt of the prefect experience and perfect provider

But is there an end game?

Alot of guys on this site are hurting and they don't know away out I use this site now for help for me and others and I still have alot of friends I talk to. I guess you just have to take it for what it is worth.
James_bond 007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #49
deagogarcia
Gaining Momentum

Hang out with like minded people (not perverted like minded, but like minded as in "people who don't wanna do the hobby or sleep around anymore; saving for marriage)...or people that are far away from the tendencies that you want to get rid of, because they have found fun in other things to do, where as it might still be a struggle for the group of friends that just got off of adultery or whore-mongering.
deagogarcia is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #50
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

007 your next mission is crucial for Queen & Country. Though it will be difficult you must perservere. Deep cover is your assaignment. You must assume the role, mannerisims, and characteristics of a citizen Not involved in the hobby. This will be difficult no doubt but you must focus on your stregnths not your weakness. You are an addict and in such there lies the answer. Become addicted to something else. Preferably not something harmful to yourself but rather an addiction that stregnthens your core. What you seek is to heal the pain at the very core of your being. Sooth and calm your soul. Seek that wich calms the turbulence of your life. You must identify what comfort the hobby lifestyle provides and then find that comfort outside the hobby. Love, release, acceptance, shame. It is time for you to take the hardest steps of a successful 00 Operative. Those are the steps that lead away from the profession. Re create your cover, and in the boring silence of not being 007 you will find the peace you seek. Now as I have said to you before...walk away. Either this message or your chance to succeed will self destruct in 10 seconds. You choose.
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #51
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggajones View Post
007 Either this message or your chance to succeed will self destruct in 10 seconds. You choose.

the guy supposedly left or retired from here, had a very long goodbye, and said his account would be disabled, but as of yesterday he was logged on so I guess he did not keep his word.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...41#post1397641
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #52
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Well TexRich like my great grand-pappy used to say "sometimes it just bees that way"

As for your avatar, neither of those salutes is being executed in the propper manner however, I am compelled to say God Bless America! If those to hotties don't light your fire...your wood's wet.

Now, time to schedule with this SafireSweet I've heard so much about....
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #53
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Not sure why you want to quit, if you like it and it feels good. Now if you're going broke because of it, or ending up with some STDs (that's bound to happy every few months), then I could understand.

A man's natural urge is to procreate - you can't fight nature.
BarebackLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women