Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #16
Nadja
Gaining Momentum

User ID: 80731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Ah shit, I didn't realize it was a review special, doll. I promise to post one tomorrow.
I was staring at the computer all night waiting for you review! J/K There is no rush enjoy your time here and hopefully I'll see you again soon.
Nadja is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChef View Post
Seem to me that the review special sould be AFTER they seen you.
In other words they get a discount the 2nd time they see you.

If they don't like it tough SHIT. Next!
Hmmm what about us guys that rarely repeat?
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:47 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncial View Post
Hmmm what about us guys that rarely repeat?
I can see a "No-Repeat Special" coming soon.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #19
seventonine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It is unfair to take advantage of a review special and then not produce a review even if you are planning to be a "no repeat" guest. Hopefully, those involved will man up and post ASAP.

I don't expose this handle to those I see because of my own privacy and UTR concerns; however, there are many on this board that would recognize me if I did let them know this handle. I never ask for nor agree to produce reviews in order to obtain "review special" pricing. Just my choice.

I'll be moving to H-town so hopefully, I be able to meet both Lana and Najda - very hot.
seventonine is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:14 AM   #20
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadja View Post
I was staring at the computer all night waiting for you review! J/K There is no rush enjoy your time here and hopefully I'll see you again soon.
My homework is done, ma'am. I enjoyed meeting you too.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:26 AM   #21
Captain Noc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I agree, I don't repeat that often. If I do, usually it's months later and it's because there was awesome service and the click too.

I would hate to have to spend like $450 bucks, just to save $50??? I don't spend more just to save a little. Marketing, you got to love it!

No, that doesn't work for me. But if I promise to write a review, then I damn sure will, good or bad, but I'm that way. just my 2......
Captain Noc is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #22
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I thought the wording in the ad was pretty clear. If the guy took advantage of the special and doesn't write the review.....take them off the approved list.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #23
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

If they see a gal at a special rate with the promise of writing a review, they need to write one. I would remind them of this promise and ask for the review. If they fail to produce, their handles should be posted somewhere because, as blowpop stated, that is like underpaying. Probably the mods need to be brought in to make sure that there is truly an agreement violation before any posting of handles.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #24
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

It may not just be to get their name out there and become popular.
Just like Gina works hard to verify you gentlemen to keep us ladies safe,
she also verifies that we ladies are really providers and not trying to set something up.

So these ladies need reviews IOT be listed on, and have access to screening through P411.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #25
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
If they see a gal at a special rate with the promise of writing a review, they need to write one. I would remind them of this promise and ask for the review. If they fail to produce, their handles should be posted somewhere because, as blowpop stated, that is like underpaying. Probably the mods need to be brought in to make sure that there is truly an agreement violation before any posting of handles.
I agree that it is like underpaying, but I disagree that handles should be posted because we all know that if someone gets sideways with someone else then I am sure they would use this tatic in a negative way. MODS are Mods, not lawyers and this isnt court, there is no way a Mod can determine what really happened or if they even met NO matter what is in the private messages, just sayin.... Too much thought in this, just dont see the guy again or just dont have a special, aint that difficult ....
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:12 AM   #26
rhino9
Valued Poster

Think we are makin' too much of this...

When any business does advertising, they know what the "lost leader" will cost.

What we are sayin is, if 100 guys accepted your offer of a review special...and only 20 of them actually did a review...
First, you should know that 20% is a fantastic marketing return.
Second, you made a hell of a lot of profit, even giving away the special price.

Trick is:
And Marketing is very tricky, but if you made even a 5% profit from it...Open the same campaign to a dozen other markets and make 5% on each one.

Sounds like you will do well...although I did not see the special.
L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #27
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

This happened to me as well. Hes an avid poster and checked out okay, but I've contacted him several times and he hasn't said a word back. is this done type of trend??
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:28 PM   #28
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

First thing you need to do when running a review special is offer it only to the few that write reviews. You ladies let guys with no reviews and hardly any post in on the deal. Why would you expect them to review? Second check his last review he may have a lot but how long has it been since he posted one. If you are going to offer it pot luck then rhino is right, I just would expect a little less return. But as he said you made money. Sucks a proven guy won't write his review for you Entyce but you do have a new one I saw.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:36 AM   #29
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
First thing you need to do when running a review special is offer it only to the few that write reviews. You ladies let guys with no reviews and hardly any post in on the deal. Why would you expect them to review? Second check his last review he may have a lot but how long has it been since he posted one. If you are going to offer it pot luck then rhino is right, I just would expect a little less return. But as he said you made money. Sucks a proven guy won't write his review for you Entyce but you do have a new one I saw.
+1 for you trey
Ladies, you can pick out the review writers and make the special offer to them. I remember back in the ASPD days, this happened a lot. I was very excited when I would receive a special invitation to write a review.

fire engine red is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women