Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #46
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Met at 2.. had a great time... BUT NO GO! Started with "HI" Game Over! The quest continues!
I can do it. Did it once before prolly 5 yrs ago. Lemme know when you are in the big D.
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla View Post
I can do it. Did it once before prolly 5 yrs ago. Lemme know when you are in the big D.
I have been with 8 now that claim they have done it. Not doubting you at all but all 8 didn't do it! For the record I have blown it twice! Had to go back and try again with same provider and they blew it the next time! I will most certainly check with you mid July when I do my Dallas tour!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:25 AM   #48
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

This does bring up an idea ... why on ECCIE can't we as Hobbyist add more to our profile such as likes and/or dislikes? My wish is that after contacting a Provider, and setting the appointment, that she has already reviewed my Profile and knows everything I like, or want to explore ... then when I show up, there is a brief moment of cordial hello's and then she takes over ... preferably doing those things that I listed on my profile that she also thoroughly enjoys ... I see alot of "directing" in sessions, and I prefer more unscripted type encounters.

As far as fetishes ... Strapons and toys in general, light bondage and domination, face sitting/suffocation/choking, CBT, NT, hot wax, cold play, public play, forced bi, dress up/feminization ... I'm not sure where kine would end, but the ladies I have seen never have an upcharge and they always seem to enjoy it as much as I do!!!!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:08 AM   #49
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
This does bring up an idea ... why on ECCIE can't we as Hobbyist add more to our profile such as likes and/or dislikes? ...
You could always add it to your p411 profile. I even ask the young ladies to make sure they read my profile before we set up a meeting to make sure they are ok with my tastes. If I don't get that little email saying that such-and-such provider viewed my profile, I won't set up an appointment. I understand that they can call in a verification, but a noticification isn't sent when done that way. It's always in their best interest that I know for sure that they have read my profile.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #50
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
You could always add it to your p411 profile. I even ask the young ladies to make sure they read my profile before we set up a meeting to make sure they are ok with my tastes. If I don't get that little email saying that such-and-such provider viewed my profile, I won't set up an appointment. I understand that they can call in a verification, but a noticification isn't sent when done that way. It's always in their best interest that I know for sure that they have read my profile.
When I joined P-411, I put quite a bit of time into writing my profile (did you know there's a limit to how long it can be?). I thought it would be a great time saver, weeding out the ladies who don't offer what I like in a session, and giving those who do a wealth of information on how to make the session better for both of us.

In every appointment request, I ask the provider to look at my profile, and to confirm the appointment only if she's comfortable with the type of session I describe. Only 1 provider out of the 10 I have contacted thru P-411 has actually looked at my profile before confirming the session. That surprises me, but the really odd part is that 8 of the other 9 said they had looked at my profile and had no problem with my preferences, without looking at the profile, or knowing what my preferences are. I guess they don't realize that an e-mail notification is sent to me whenever my profile is viewed. Also, it's obvious during the session that they have no clue.

I've actually had some fun with that situation the last couple of times it came up. I figured if they wanted to pretend they had read and ok'd my profile, I'd go along with the gag, and pretend my profile had a list of activities that you would have a hard time finding if you were in Bangkok with a thick wad of Benjamins. For example, I have a rubber dildo I got as a joke gift a few years ago. It is as long as my arm, bigger than my fist, and weighs in at about 10lbs. The look on one providers face when I pulled it out of my bag was worth the donation all by it's self. Yes, my off center sense of humor is evident in my profile.

The only other observation I have is that some women will go to great lengths to keep from admitting they were less than truthful, and if I had actually wanted some of the outrageous activities I made up, my reviews would be much more entertaining.
PODarkness is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women