Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70510
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47889
pyramider46370
bambino40511
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #31
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Let me start by saying, I don’t watch TV. Personally, I’m not a sound bite idiot, but there are plenty of them around. That’s how people get elected now days. The real press didn’t call him a Marxist, an Arab and all that nonsense it was a bunch of yahoos playing grab-ass with each other and that have access to printing press calling him– not the real Press. I do think his is way off the centerline left, but pulling out inflammatory and or bigoted terms isn’t my style. The bottom line truth, except for Fox and some pendants, he was given a total bye by the legitimate press.

And, I’m not Republican. I am a diehard Independent. I want the best man for the job. I do not believe in absolutes – Never have. I believe when someone buys a platform hook, line and sinker especially something as important as our elected officials they are letting themselves and their fellow man down a bit. I hated Bush even more than I dislike Obama. Obama’s just a brown noser that is in over his head. Bush was evil.

Rodman, I hope we have fun debating.

Doovie in your infinite wisdom you are asking me to show links to what I have stated doesn’t exist. I said the press didn’t give sufficient coverage to the fact that he was in no way qualified to be president. It wasn’t the Reverend White affair; it was the sittin’ in a hate whitie church affair. If a white guy had gone to a church that bilged hate towards black people, he would have been hung, crucified, shot, stampeded, his kids bird-dogged in the streets, his wife’s past drug up and the mainstream press would have camped out on his lawn for weeks after he withdrew from the race. It’s not all Democrat good / all Republican good. Your anger and rage delegitimize your claims.

You should also know from our various discussions that I think that when liberals only fall back position is Fox News. That they have already lost the debate. It isn't a defense in a legitimate debate but rather a sticks and stones comment.

It pisses me off to no end when people take the trivial, such as his golf rounds, and try to make something out of it. It gives the righteous an excuse. The fact that he plays golf isn’t the issue. The fact that he can’t make a decision is. The fact that he’s broken campaign promise after campaign promise. And mind you these aren’t little promises. Getting out of Iraq is a major, big time issue. Seeking amnesty for the Mexican immigrants is a major, big issue. Especially if you look at their voting numbers. He’s moving to the center and finally making a decision about leaving Iraq because it is Campaign Season. Anyone who wants to get him out of office needs to stop preaching to the choir and concentrate on his real and numerous shortcomings.
Olivia, there is nothing sexier to me than an intelligent women with an educated opinion and no matter that I wouldn't agree it just turns me on baby!!
Will You Marry Me?!? LMAO!

Just kidding, It's going to be fun debating many of the people here including yourself and Im looking forward to it. There is always something to learn.
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #32
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Olivia, did you question Obama's birth certificate?
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #33
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

this sums up the left coast press, I do not see FOX anywhere. You donkeys are like a donkey friend I have; he refuses to watch FOX. Now except the shows in the evening it is fair and balanced all day long but you would not know that
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women