Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48214
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-27-2011, 09:40 PM   #16
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I have got to hand it to the owner of this site...and no pun intended at all.....

So he has a group of individuals that love pushing the envelope over the edge....thus
eating up volunteer mods time of having to constantly review current threads, not good

Also said individuals are potentially running off (or decreasing the contributions of others to this site) providers and maybe even paying customers... remember this is a for profit site, but still needs to enforce rules...but rule #1 for business model is don't decrease your paying customers (or the things that drive them to your business, i.e. driving off providers which paying customers don't want)....all the other stuff
about who is right/or sensible vs who is wrong/ or is the man, is nonsense and not really what this site was intended to be.

(at the end of the day, do we really care who is how old, but has an "how old" girl with them???) I mean, really, not taking shots
but just being real...let's face it, spend the cash and they will come (or at least we will cum no real secret there). And
do we need to hear it multiple times in posts...I don't know, maybe somebody does?

Solution, create a separate no holding back forum...which eases the time ur volunteer mods need to spend reviewing posts in other forums...good.

Solution, with this new forum, it is obvious, if you want to jump into, there is now the understanding that the new forum is what it is....thus other paying customers who don't want this stuff don't go too AND those that enjoy this type of thing have their
"spiderhole" to enjoy and participate in.....another good

Thru a series of threads sprinkled about the site by one of the spiderhole Mods, start
creating this "mystic, and by invitation only" stuff...nice marketing....there is always people who will buy into the hype, irregardless
of the product or service.

And finally let the two Mods of spiderhole be of the type that not only enjoy the "edge" but are the willing volunteer mods !!!

And the crowning jewel...have a seperate mthly fee for said spiderhole...thus add'l income, saving the possibility of running off those that don't want that stuff, save the non-spiderhole mods time (or at least ease them of their time) moderating the other forums and creating a new area for those that love that stuff!!!!

That's some smart ch*t...got to hand it to upper mangement...everyone wins and ya make a couple extra bucks
Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

So you want in or not, Blue?
Old 06-27-2011, 10:15 PM   #18
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Dude there is no pack would you just let it go already...
Old 06-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #19
Booth
Valued Poster

How does one find out if they cut the mustard?
Old 06-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
Well, damn, if they let US back there clearly the neighborhood has gone to seed.

I guess it's too much to hope for that the regular forums stop having the usual call-out posts and he's-touching-me bitchfests?
While in my only year of debate class (banned because I was too argumentative), I found that a moderator was indispensable for keeping all those other assholes in line. A room with no rules will be full of capital letters, outlandish accusations, and pure un-adulterated bullshit. All of this will easily outweigh the benefits of no rules or restraints on subject matter.
If you can't tell someone what a complete and total piece of human waste they are in civil terms, you need to be schooled. I will continue to be a moderate that any conservative or liberal will be proud to hate and berate due to my many fence straddling opinions and views.

God bless everyone. And fuck y'all.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #21
budman33
Valued Poster

I thought the first rule of fightclub was not to talk about fightclub. I really dont care to hear summaries of whats going on there. If I was, I'd ask to join. for now I am appreciative that most of the spider hole threads are clearly marked so I can skip them from now on.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You are almost there, vkm.....except for the money part......the Spider Hole is free (well, not entirely)........the price is paid in other ways......just ask one of your bro......oops, you will have to wait.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #23
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think everyone gets what they need to do to be invited to the "Spider Hole". Remember to keep a coin to pay the ferryman!!

This thread has served it's purpose and is done!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women