Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #91
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
It must be hell being a saint!
Okay, call me dense but WTF? I know you're being sarcastic, but really. I was born a Cowboys fan and I'll die a Cowboys fan. I'll never ever be a saint.

I appreciate the words, CPI, but txcwby6 has every right to be skeptical. If people want to treat this as creative writing, ok, fine, whatever. I got out of this thread what I needed when the first replies confirmed I needed to dive for the deck. (Thank you everyone)

Tonight, when I get home, my son will be on his Wii, the Diva will be on Facebook, the money pit will call to tell me how her day went, the purr-monster will demand my lap, and his sister will shed the toilet paper. And life will be as it should.

There's one really good outcome from all this, I have a new BFF. Jane's Dad has a Bass Boat!
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:42 AM   #92
daveindallas
Valued Poster

You are a smart man, and a good dad....a saint?..that might be stretching it a little.
but who wants to be a saint anyway?....sounds boring!!
the ultimate "taking one for THE team".
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #93
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting story

I wonder did your oldest daughter know that Jane had a crush on you, but didn't really notice it, we don't always see whats under our nose, maybe Jane asked questions about you and your oldest daughter just shook it off, not really wondering why would Jane even ask.

Your youngest daughter saw you kiss Jane...Ouch

Nothing like having a crush on a guy and being slammed dunk by him, ouch, she's young, she'll get over it, but we now know Jane digs older men. Nothing wrong with that.

Hmm, your daughter was upset that you did not help her friend Jane out, did Jane ever say what she needed help with, with your daughter, that sure would have help give you a heads up. (No pun intended).

Jane is a hot looking girl in law school and no boyfriend?

Something tells me that night she sat at the table with you, you have gotten all your answers that night. If only your oldest daughter didn't shout for her that night, maybe ten minutes later all of your answer would have been answered with a bit more probing. (Again no pun intended).

Could be worst, what if your son's girlfriend (if he has one) had a crush on you and she decided to make a move.

Curious question what is Jane up to now?

Ah the life of a bachelor. Are you having fun yet...(smile)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:02 PM   #94
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
[I]Why do the weirdos have to question the credibility of this poster?
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't question reviews when you say you made her cum three times from your oral prowess.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:09 PM   #95
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFK Hunter View Post
-

So let me get this straight, counselor, you are basing your case on the assumption you understand my children better than I do. Understand, I've basically raised these kids by myself so I think I understand them pretty well. What your analysis leaves out is the details of 10 years of angst. Remember, details that's what engineers do. What you have to remember is I am still St. George to my girls and St. George doesn't fuck their BFFs.
One thing I left out of Epilogue #1 is how relieved she was when I told her no. Because then, in her eyes, that meant my armor didn't have shit all over it.
I rest my case.
OK now my big head is really beginning to spin (where's my Tylenol?) You already had this situation analyzed to the nth degree why did you come on this board and ask guys for second opinions who know nothing about your family situation or history?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical of your post or this thread, it is thoroughly entertaining to me and I don't feel like my time has been wasted reading it.

And for the record I am also an engineer (semi-retired) with a Texas PE license, but that's worth exactly nothing in matters involving the age-old little head vs. big head conflict. All that degree did was get me into more pussy in more different parts of the world than most guys would ever dream of...the numbers would stagger you!!!
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #96
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Well played.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #97
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy View Post
OK now my big head is really beginning to spin (where's my Tylenol?) You already had this situation analyzed to the nth degree why did you come on this board and ask guys for second opinions who know nothing about your family situation or history?

Is what I've written really that opaque? Obviously my communication skills must be poor given that TexTushHog's has seconded your post, so I must concede.

All I was trying to say is this: it is because of this forum, and the comments made here that I have been able to do the "nth degree" analysis.

Or put another way: this analysis is less that 72 hours old and a direct result of my interaction with this forum.

Remember, the question was asked in post #1 on Friday morning, "I'm at a loss, any ideas on what should I do"

Then the answers came:

Gonzo DFW
CoHorn
Toasted
daveindallas
MAX
tracibrooks
Torito
Sir Lancehernot
Lisa0302
xperimant
Sweet Heather
ElisabethWhispers
txcwby6
M Star
and others

They were unanimous that I should run for cover, why? Because of the feelings of my daughter. In the 32nd post in the thread I wrote:
Quote:
Honestly the points made about my daughter's trust & respect are ones that hadn't come to my mind, but should have. She's been a daddy's girls from day one, even more so after her mother, my wife, died. To a large degree I'm still the Dad who can do no wrong, I can't afford to lose that.
Please understand the very notion of how the disclosure of a sexual relationship with Jane could affect my bond with my daughter had not occurred to me.

The question was answered and for that I am truly, truly thankful. Everything after my post #32 is just that, aftermath. Letting everyone know what happened as a result of the decision they helped me make.

Remember, you challenged my decision to pass on Jane. In effect your argument was that in the Grand Scheme of things, getting high quality pussy beats regrets later, and that come grandkid time all would be forgiven/forgotten. (If I have mischaracterized your argument I apologize.)

And my response gave you a headache. (and I'm sorry for that too..)

So we have come full circle, and I apologize for the confusion I created.

At least, hopefully, the apology is communicated correctly.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #98
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Okay, call me dense but WTF? I know you're being sarcastic, but really. I was born a Cowboys fan and I'll die a Cowboys fan. I'll never ever be a saint.

I was referring to St. George (YOU, the father figure). I think you made good decisions in light of the hormonal rage with Lolita(Jane) coming on to you.

Again, who cares if it does not compute up for some people? It was a great read. I come hear to be entertained and learn from others experiences. You did that for me.

I can't wait for spring so I can watch the SMU hotties strut their stuff!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #99
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Actually, my comment, "Well played," was directed to you DFK Hunter for the way that you handled the situation. I think you did a masterful job when dealt a very trick hand. Not opaque at all.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #100
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Actually, my comment, "Well played," was directed to you DFK Hunter for the way that you handled the situation. I think you did a masterful job when dealt a very trick hand. Not opaque at all.

Doh...

Thank you.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #101
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Now Jane Doe is a friend on Facebook, have you considered limiting her access to your profile? You don't want her to post anything on your wall which others can see before you have a chance to view yourself.

Btw, I don't believe it's the 7th Level of Hell... it's the nth Level of Hell!
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #102
dallasrgb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I'm so jealous that I had to post that I'm soooooo jealous. I really wish there was a way for you to share her info, but she's obviously going to be a handful and I already have my hands full with all the crap in my life. At the very least, I appreciate you posting the story so that I can daydream....

Actually, if she needs a job, I have plenty of legit sales jobs open. She's obviously determined.
dallasrgb is offline   Quote