Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #46
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Thanks for all the input on this subject.
After much thought, when I want to spend more time with a special lady, I am better off going for a dinner date.
A 3 hr date with half of the time being bcd, works well for both parties.
Smoke2nd is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #47
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2nd View Post
For someone you know and trust.
A client you have clicked with.
What's a fair rate for say...8 - 10 hrs.

Thanks for your input.
Piggybacking with a slight alteration to this question, I am thinking about taking a trip to Europe next year. I have seen a provider recently (seen her more than once and didn't write a review this time around 'cause laziness got the best of me) and asked her if she would like to accompany me on a 15-day Eurotrip. I am thinking about pretty much all expense paid trip on her part (i.e.: meals, lodging, and other incidental expenses) to include maybe a 750 Euro (approx. $1k) souvenir pocket money. I am thinking about a ball park figure of low end of $5k but not to exceed $10k for those 15 days. I estimated I will be spending anywhere between $20-25K after everything is said and done. Is my offer too low or too high? I have recently won a law suit settlement so money is not the problem but at the same time I don't want to overspend and throw money around. I would just like to know what would be a fair and honest offer. Honest feedback and opinion will be greatly appreciated.
punisher is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:09 AM   #48
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Obviously not have sex for 12 hours straight,
Of course that's all I was saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
but consistently throughout the night, yes. Just because you've not done that doesn't mean it's unrealistic.
You must not know my overnight references, because if I screened with a lady like you they will definitely tell you otherwise. Lol. Again I have intermittent sex during the night totaling somewhere between 5 to 7 hours. Which is principly half the time with sleep in between. And I'm sure that pretty consistent. You didn't really specify time contraints with your higher advertised rate other than your preset required uninterrupted sleep or if he wants sex during the night. I'm sure if I was eligible to see you you my charge me your max upon knowing my tendencies......or somewhere in the middle, I don't know. Maybe there are other factors that control that. At least you posted enough in this thread to stimulate thought about it, that should be commended because it seems ladies are avoiding this one like a plague. Its turning into a sausagefest really. Lol

Again I agree the way you posted that you have done overnights for the most part for most ladies is true; but usually I'm honest in what I seek and the field is smaller but there are ladies who share some of the guys perspectives on it.

I thank you for posting in conjunction with the original posters thread topic. It was informative and needed.

Again I have been very spoiled in most of the ladies I have chosen, and hopefully Ill keep finding ladies who prefer to offer the sessions I like.

Texas, well primarily Houston has been very ATF friendly for me in the past. A lady who's retired Darling Nikki Nicole set the bar real high for me as far as performance is concerned.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:36 AM   #49
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
I am thinking about taking a trip to Europe....... a 15-day Eurotrip. I am thinking about pretty much all expense paid trip on her part......I am thinking about a ball park figure of low end of $5k but not to exceed $10k for those 15 days.
I'm sure they are to worried on what your paying for you trip, I'm sure the priciple info needed would be how much they will get. With the prospect of a lady making 10,000 dollars for 15 days of "work" she's only clocking 666.66 dollars a day. And for some ladies depending on their rates that right below the two client a day average they seek. More appropriately, is it in her favor to stay and possibly make more money daily by booking others, or have a steady time and daily rate while chilling with you.

I'm sure there are other factors to consider, but I'm sure $$$$ is the comfort.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #50
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I think when it comes to longer engagements, ladies should have a REASONABLE price point for the services they offer. IF you know you are not down for chandelier ankles to ears sex () at any point during the encounter, your price should reflect that. Personally, my overnights are planned, with a flush two days before and an intentional nap during the day. You WILL NOT get any sleep. You WILL be tired in the morning, and then I'm going to wear your ass out AGAIN. I price my overnight according to what I will accept for the level of service I provide.

As far as the chemistry level in overnights, it's a must for me. I have yet to have a person I have deemed Okay To Do an Overnight With flip out on me. I require at least a dinner date or multiple shorter dates before I make that decision. Spending the night with a person you have never met is the sure way to breed contempt and mistrust. He won't sleep, and neither will you, just in case the PTSD kicks in...LOL

@OP: This must be for some newbie girl who's never done an overnight, and you're trying to figure out what to offer her... FYI-it's usually the other way around. She's supposed to be throwing the numbers at you.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #51
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

MY DONATION FOR 8-10 HOURS IS ABOUT 1500
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:05 AM   #52
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
Personally I charge for the worst case scenario and hope for the best... I'm just saying...
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #53
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Post deleted due to cluelessness?
Old 06-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #54
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
i love when the guys try to calculate their idea of what our rates should be
its very entertaining
agreed my sex kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSaint View Post

a lot of it depends on HOW much this girl actually likes you as in IRL kinda thing.

the more she likes you- the less you'll likely spend with her.
wouldn't it be logical that there would be a flip side to that coin.. the more you like her........
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women