Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162123
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #16
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Casey, do not feel bad. She has failed in the past couple of years to meet her obligations to several providers and hobbyists who have rented for her or brought her into their home. Casey, business is business. You gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes it sucks being the heavy. It is just business.

Selot was being kind hearted and naive when he brought her situation public. Some business belongs private. A girls board persona is her business and threads like this can damage that.

TS, I am sorry you are having troubles again. I wish you the best. Too many gals before you have made so many of us jaded that we close our hearts out of fear.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Get-a-FEMA...eap!&id=320784
Old 02-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #17
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

CPI,

You don't know what you are talking about. I've never rented but from one other here on this board or any other board. So don't go saying that I've done this many times before. Because I haven't.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:37 AM   #18
Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Using the term "evictied" really got to me. I decided not to file court papers and was told by my accountant since I did not take legal action that I can't take any of missed rent as a loss on my taxes for last or this year. So I am out quite a bit of money. I also paid $4000 last summer so the condo had a brand new AC unit instead of repairing a 20 yr old unit and another $450 to have the hotwater heater repaired. The fact that my morgage is $645 and HOA fees are $204 a month and our agreement was $570 for rent plus the electric bill, you do the math. I was taking a big loss as it was and to have it shoved in my face hasn't brought out the best in me.

The fact a guy came out and posted this without details means everything is left wide open. There are lots of people that know you rented from me, no not everyone. You made it very public when you moved in and ever since you lived at my condo. Now to have my private business brought out into public I felt that I did have to defend myself to those that do know who you were talking about. You are kidding yourself if you didn't think for one minute that this post was going to make someone look bad. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2+2 together.

Maybe it's just the wording, but this is why I post for myself and think very carefully about what I am going to post. I am done with this and expect the same move out date as originally agreed. Also don't think just because I am in Nashville this weekend that there won't be someone to make sure my date is followed.

Bridge Officially Burned,
Casey
Old 02-24-2010, 09:38 AM   #19
Guest030911
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

TS,

I believe a certain hobbyist who contacted me helped you get a place and was left holding the bag... and Hotlips took you and your family, and your dog in after you lost another place and that ended badly, too...
Now Casey has experienced losses trying to house you.

I am not telling people not to help you. Just letting them know this is a pattern. I hope you find some stability. It seems like providing is not paying the bills.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #20
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

CPI,

There was NEVER been a hobbyist that helped me get a place and left holding the bag... NEVER!

Hotlips is the ONLY other one who has giving me a place to stay.

So stop lying to all these people on the board.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #21
Guest030911
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
CPI,

You don't know what you are talking about. I've never rented but from one other here on this board or any other board. So don't go saying that I've done this many times before. Because I haven't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post

CPI,

There was NEVER been a hobbyist that helped me get a place and left holding the bag... NEVER!

Hotlips is the ONLY other one who has giving me a place to stay.

So stop lying to all these people on the board.

Make up your mind. First there was none..

Then you admit one ( HH, who thought you were going to help pay expenses). and you were evicted before moving in with her.

And I am saying there was one in between who is too afraid to complain here.

Who is lying?

And now Casey...

Call me kooky, but that seems to be a pattern.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #22
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You better go back and read again.

I said besides now there has been ONE other..... And that was Hotlips (sorry you are being brought into this now too).

I NEVER had any hobbyist rent a place for me. NEVER.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #23
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

OK All,

This thread has run it's course. Everyone involved has had their say.

Closed.

PPE
Thread Closed