Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
Adgjmptw1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Have you seen the NO African American.....explosion lately

It was the norm to see a few No African americans add on BP, but now it seems like it is fashion or something. I mean I know each person has their right, but it feels like I am in the 60's again. Anyone has observed this specially on BP. Almost all the girls post that they don't see African Americans. did something happen lately to African american men that I am not aware of?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
madmax
Gaining Momentum

its called experience. i'll bet you that every ad that is posted stating "no african american men" has had a bad experience with one. whether it was a pimp harassing her or some client. i had a session with one black female provider, and her ad was posted in such a way (kinda ghetto) that i almost did not call. but, she had huge cannons so i figured what the heck. well she was wonderful and very polite, an excellent session. her ad posting was a complete opposite of her attitude and the way she acted. during our conversation she explained that she would never see a black man, because she has had nothing but bad experiences. anything from, they try to "re-negotiate" after the session, to, they want it for free, to, flat out trying to rob her. she also said that she will receive calls from "pimps" trying to recruit her. that is why she posted the ad that way. she said less pimps call her thinking she is just some "ghetto girl" trying to make a buck.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IMO …..

They have insecure and/or dangerous pimps. The interesting part is I know quite a few girls who work for pimps and they have no problems letting their girls see AA clients.

The pimps who will not let their girls she AA clients are normally the very dangerous pimps … they want their girls addicted to drugs, beat their girls, lock them in the house, force them to work and want their girls to pull a cash and dash or upsell like hell and they know a black man is less likely to accept that shit.

If you see a provider openly say no AA clients she should be avoid.

I think this post sums it up great:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I'm noticing a SERIOUS PATTERN of NBA style providers and ummmm unfavorable services and practices from said NBA providers. Be it pimp, cash and dash, ridiculous upselling and beyond, something tends to not be right about the things that went down. But here y'all are. You keep supporting them, keep putting rims on their pimps' cars, diamonds on their fingers and gold teeth in their mouths. When you see NO AA/BLACKS in ads.....fucking run. RUN!! They say no aa in their ads because they're TAKING THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. They think they can handle other races better, cause nothing's scarier than a 'brotha' who's pissed off about his money. I mean, that's some shit EVEN I don't want to encounter. A business man or family man who makes good money is better prepared to blow off a couple hundred bucks lost on a 'silly hooker', but not Ray-Ray. Ol' Ray-Ray don't wanna hear that shit about you don't do this or that, or he's too big or you got a boyfriend. He gone 'get his', especially after spending his hard earned (or stolen) money! Ladies avoid these types (for safety reasons to a degree), but mostly because they are 'difficult' to deal with.

I'm not saying this to be jaded. Yeah, some of them that are NBA got a lil booty on them, and I wouldn't mind hitting it. But I'm beyond being upset at that level about it. I'm upset because y'all keep letting these mofos live like leaches off y'all.

For the sake of the hobby, quit f**king with these lowlifes and their scumbag pimps.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women