Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162123
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 10:07 PM   #151
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
The boys needed adjustment, who was I to deny them that!

This thread has turned more corners than ...................

No... that call never happened. So it turns out you were right! One thing I've noticed, you don't need to be here very long before you realize that the ignore button is used for more than one reason!

Notice my new avatar? It’s hot but will double as my bull shit warning sign!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #152
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I’ve seen this over and over and over. While looks and physical attraction are important, second to that might be a sense of humor as a sought after quality in a guy. That’s worked very well for me. But what is it with the guys that treat woman like crap. No job, no car, no money, they don't take care of themselves; they're rude selfish and just treat woman like crap. And that’s the guy you almost always chase. You do so blowing by one nice guy after another. It’s like an addiction.

Example: I have two employees. One is on the verge of getting fired on a regular basis. He is late, forgetful, lazy and treats woman like crap. I've seen it. He dresses like a bum. Not sure if he has ever combed his hair. Seldom does he shave. And I'm not sure he baths every day. His car looks like a trash can. He's always broke. His boss, about the same age, they are friends. They have known each other for years. The boss makes more money and has been promoted. He is responsible. Always on time. He owns a Mustang hot rod. Not sure if it’s ever been dirty. Always has money in his pocket. Super nice guy. Now guess which one the lady's chase. You guess it.

Can one of you lady’s explain this phenomena to me? The only thing I can think of is that woman, have this built in motherly thing that tells them they can fix the guy! Woman then go on to marring these guys and are caught up in these abusive relationships we hear so much about.

Love some insight and a lady’s prospective!
Guy #1 must be better in bed We can put up with a lot of shit for that. IMO
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #153
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Understood but not the issue at hand I'm afraid. I can see once someone makes a life long commitment to do everything in their power to make it work. The real issue is why do gals CHOOSE to have a relationship, cohabitate and marry these bad boys? There is a thought process that states people don't change. Totally incorrect. I'll prove it! When you are 20 do you have all the same needs, wants and desires as when you 30, 40 or 50. No way! If you look back at the landscape of your life, about every five years things just seem to change. Once they do we become different people.

its EXACTLY the issue,, re-read what you just wrote... ..she married this bad boy and she knew she should not have!!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #154
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I bet there's alot of shit you won't put up with even if they are good in bed....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #155
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I bet there's alot of shit you won't put up with even if they are good in bed....
Lucky for me I dont have too I get the good sans shit
Life's to short for anything less
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #156
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I've heard this assumption a lot, but that's all it's been, an assumption. EA said it, "I bet there's alot of shit you won't put up with even if they are good in bed...."

Would you fuck guy #2 to find out who's really better? If so, would that make you a slut, or just promiscuous?

Do good guys want good girls? I want a good girl with naughty touch!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #157
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
its EXACTLY the issue,, re-read what you just wrote... ..she married this bad boy and she knew she should not have!!!
its not just Providers, one of my dear friends an A+ College graduate came from a good family of no drugs or any type of abuse and she was in 7 year marriage that was doomed from day one yet she kept in it...she told me she knew it was bad but yet she kept trying to make it work..

Ah, I'm tracking ya now! When I read your post it wasn't clear that SHE realized from day one things were bad! I understood 7 years down the road she realized it, but is still trying to make it work! If she NEW IT WAS WRONG then WHY did she do it? Isn't that the original question? I guess I have it in my head, that if you decide to marry someone, that you’re doing it because you feel its the right thing to do and your willing to make every effort to have it be a life long commitment. Relationship is one thing... marriage another. Several providers have weighed in on why the attraction, but most come to terms with who these guys really are and start looking for the Good Boys!

Old 06-04-2011, 07:12 AM   #158
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Still Looking can you explain why women do any of the things they do?? ...ponder that one...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #159
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
Still Looking can you explain why women do any of the things they do?? ...ponder that one...
Not a chance! I blame the whole thing on Adam (Adam & Eve) Adam was complaining about being lonely. So he asked... hey I sure would like some company? I want someone I can talk to, have sex with, big boobs, keeps her mouth shut, let’s me watch football without complaining and looks like Gia Carangi! Well, your going to have to give up, one leg, one arm, one eye, one ear, one testicle and one kidney! Adam asked what I get for one rib? And the rest is history!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:10 PM   #160
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Jesus Christ! Reading this thread has been like watching a battle of wits between unarmed people. The "ugly truth", as a poster said, is this: the girls that chase the so-called "bad boys" are, in fact, damaged goods themselves. The fatal flaw in this entire thread is the assumption that all women want the "bad boy". Sorry, but it just isn't true. Birds of a feather flock together, and the damaged goods will pursue damaged goods. Period. If you look deep into her past you will invariably find something that drives her in that direction. Many times they are from broken homes, or they don't know who their father is at all, or they were abused as children, one parent (or both) were druggies/alcoholics, or any combination thereof....the list goes on and on. The bottom line is, somewhere in their past, there is an underlying reason for this lack of character, low self esteem, and consistently poor judgement. Sorry, but these simpleminded explanations about talent in bed, etc., just don't cut it. OK, break, break...another subject. Don't know who this "Isis" person is, and I don't care. But SL, PLEASE drop it and move on. Why anyone in Austin would give a crap about someone in Philly whom they've never met and really have no concept of their identity is puzzling and, frankly, a little creepy. Give it up dude! You're coming off looking a little (OK, a lot) desperate. Peace.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:51 AM   #161
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
Jesus Christ! Reading this thread has been like watching a battle of wits between unarmed people. The "ugly truth", as a poster said, is this: the girls that chase the so-called "bad boys" are, in fact, damaged goods themselves. The fatal flaw in this entire thread is the assumption that all women want the "bad boy". As you see it. Sorry, but it just isn't true. Birds of a feather flock together, and the damaged goods will pursue damaged goods. Period. Oh well you didn't say period before! If you look deep into her past you will invariably find something that drives her in that direction. Many times they are from broken homes, or they don't know who their father is at all, or they were abused as children, one parent (or both) were druggies/alcoholics, or any combination thereof....the list goes on and on. OK, so you narrowed this
Phenomena down to, it could be most anything, great! The bottom line is, somewhere in their past, there is an underlying reason for this lack of character, low self esteem, and consistently poor judgement. Sorry, but these simpleminded explanations about talent in bed, etc., just don't cut it. Acording to who... you? OK, break, break...another subject. Don't know who this "Isis" person is, perhaps you can look deep into her past, so you will know. and I don't care. Hummm why are you posting this if you don't care? Bored, Personal Attack? I don't know where to ignore button is located? But SL, PLEASE drop it and move on. Why anyone in Austin would give a crap about someone in Philly whom they've never met and really have no concept of their identity is puzzling and, frankly, a little creepy. Give it up dude! You're coming off looking a little (OK, a lot) desperate. Peace.
I see, while I'm a full time hobbyist, there are tons of providers I have not met yet. Are there any others I should not persue as it might look "Creepy"? It would seem this might be a wonderful time to install the ECCIE provided orange icon, but instead I'll just say, "I appreacte your input and the thought that went with it! And since you're obviously a religious man as you started your post with: "Jesus Christ", well may you have a blessed day!

Gaining momentum? Perhaps... very easy to do when your going down hill!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women