Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Alerts Section

Thoughts on guidelines and rules for that section?

Such as only when cash is lost, a physical altercation. LE activity..........etc?

Some of it has been entertaining reading but when I browse that section I can't help but think "cry wolf" once too often.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Fake bp girls doing bait & awitch, etc just are not alert material. Can always post in Coed or ML with that kind of stuff
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Fake bp girls doing bait & awitch, etc just are not alert material. Can always post in Coed or ML with that kind of stuff

I never actually read that. Good to know. By that standard though you guys should move about 90% of the posts.

I do think it's a good idea to have a place to post the bait and switch outside of Co-ed though, and, as with the Powder Room, the Locker Room has the issue of not being visible to all who could benefit. I think co-ed is already a bit too cluttered. Plus we need to remember that bait and switch, not a real provider, etc. are why the boards started in the first place.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Thoughts on guidelines and rules for that section?
IMO, it's not really a "legitimate alert" if the readers do not have enough information to be considered forewarned about the issue. All that does is create the opportunity or temptation for derailment. Someone will eventually post something that could be offensive to the OP or another member leading to arguments and getting totally off topic. The thread should be immediately closed or temporarily closed if it's determined that information provided by the OP is insufficient. Oh and members who blatantly post false alerts with the intent to ruin another person's rep, i.e. pimp war drama, should be penalized.

Quote:
Fake bp girls doing bait & awitch, etc just are not alert material.
+1 bait & switch should also be in the form of a review. Not all of them turn out to be bad experiences.
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Thank you Bubba

Quote:

Sorry fellow hobbiest to have recieved Bait and Switch but that is not an alert. Especially when you can ask for pics ahead of time, tineye, google and so on.

To add one more item and that is dash and grab. If you as the hobbiest or provider, did no research or legit screening and just arranged an appointment with some person be it from BP or anywhere else that is on you and not alert worthy. IMHO

Examples of true alerts. Provider or hobbiest recieving bodily harm. LE doing a sting.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
Monte Cito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Are we talking "physical" safety? Or "monetary" safety?

Most alerts are about ripoffs, but if I read the guideline correctly - a customer taking his money back is not a safety issue. Now if he used force, that would be an alert.

So why not simply shut down/lock all non-conforming alerts immediately instead of allowing them to continue?
Monte Cito is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #7
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:

So would it be better to have the Donice Alert thread moved to the Indy section? I mean after all, even though she IS a dear friend of Shooter6.5 and fox and, in fox's own words, "she'll upsell her little heart out" and she never uses her own photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post
+1 bait & switch should also be in the form of a review. Not all of them turn out to be bad experiences.
Really? So you want us to post a review when the RIGHT thing to do is walk away and not reward that behavior? When no activities take place it is not a review, it is a thread such as NCNS.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Really? So you want us to post a review when the RIGHT thing to do is walk away and not reward that behavior?
What I'm saying is it should be posted in the review section, not as an alert and some guys on here have NOT walked away.
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #9
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedy View Post
What I'm saying is it should be posted in the review section, not as an alert and some guys on here have NOT walked away.
I agree. I don't see any reason not to post a review in these cases. The point of reviews is to help guys decide who to see, and it's the first place guys will look for info on a girl. If you get there and it's not the same girl, post a review, just like you can with a NCNS. Then guys get the info they need in a place they are likely to look. In fact, it's a more valuable review than a NCNS.

But looking at Alerts I still contend about 90% of the posts appear to be in the wrong forum now that I understand the intended criteria.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #10
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I always assumed No Shows went in alerts. A thief is alert worthy to me.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

NCNS provider is SUPPOSE to be a THREAD in the review section. The ladies have several forums, including PR and Co-Ed to report NCNS if they wish.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women