Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #31
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
Lana you said the guy was a pain in the ASS does this mean Greek is on the menu now??

LOL! Nah, I never did learn to speak Greek, but I'm damn sure fluent in Russian!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #32
FlyingGorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I don't see anyone mentioning the very common practice whereby a provider decides to start 'weeding out the riff-raff' by raising rates.

I really don't like getting in a disagreement about price. Heck, I think the only time I've made a big deal about it was when one lady started arguing that I was giving her too much, despite it being her last advertised rate (she was UTR at the time, and I think retired now). That was kind of a weird situation; we compromised half-way, but I ended feeling strangely like I might have offended her somehow.

If someone I'm seeing raises rates, I assume I'm to pay the new rate unless she explicitly states otherwise. For all I know, I might be part of the 'raff' she wants to eliminate. If she raises it too high, well... there have been a few that never saw me again after such a move. On the other hand, I have a horrible memory for what each girl's rate is, and sometimes have to ask at the end of the session what's appropriate.
FlyingGorilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:37 AM   #33
Guest042715
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

Interesting Thread..........

Are Grandfathered rates based soley on frequency or are there other factors involved?

Do some ladies just get along well with some clients (dare i saw it, friends?) and vice versa or is it all truly just IOP?

As always Lisa you handled yourself courteously and professionally. Sorry to here about your dissapointment.

He was probably a dick anyways
Guest042715 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #34
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

If I can afford it I bring the current rate. I feel like a cheapskate bringing anything less than that. Most of the ladies here work hard to provide an illusion of passion for an old guy like me and they deserve to be rewarded for it.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #35
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default grandfathered

I tried to check Grandpa's rate but his damn A-fib made me lose count!

TGIF!!!!

BTW- If I've seen you - YOU ARE GRANDFATHERED
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #36
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
I do not understand why all the hobbiest have a problem with pricing. So many of them invoke the 'market' and 'supply and demand' as the holy grail of what the price should be. But they fail to recognize the fact that provides have their own cost which increase. The hobbiest need to accept any increases in price and they should ether pay or move on.
Now if a deal is able to be negotiated then so much the better. But if this one of their ATFs' and they have any empathy for the ATF then work with them. Instead of grandfathering the old price maybe the price would only increase 50%. Compromise always works.
Do you think Exxon would every grandfather the price of oil to one of its oldest clients, maybe a discounted price but never the original price.
All the hobbyists don't have a problem with pricing. Most hobbyists simply have a limited hobby fund, and try to get as much hobby out of it as possible. Here's a thought... Those with an unlimited hobby budget should not be grandfathered. They should be "Rich Uncled" with a higher rate, to supplement the hobby budget of those less fortunate. Obama care for the hobby!

Sigh. It works in D.C.

You suggest that "The hobbiest need to accept any increases in price and they should ether pay or move on." Then you suggest that "if a deal is able to be negotiated then so much the better". If I follow your first suggestion, how will I ever know if a deal is able to be negotiated?

Personally, I think negotiating when there is a price posted is a bit insulting to the lady, so I look for specials from the providers that are on my list but out of my reach. When I don't find one, I'm happy with the fact that there are many sexy talented ladies with more modest prices to choose from.

BTW? Exxon does grandfather the price. It's called the futures market. You pay to be grandfathered in, and hope Exxon doesn't lower their price to everyone else.

Dentonseek hit the nail on the head. Every provider has their own definition of grandfathering, and that makes it hard to know where you stand. Providers that use grandfathering as part of their incentives and advertising simply need to define the term as they apply it, and post the definition somewhere on their web page or showcase.

The harder problem to solve is what to put in the envelope for providers that post different rates on different sites, or run specials without saying when the special ends, but do say they won't discuss fees or activities on the phone. I'll leave that for another thread.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #37
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah this thread has been a real eye opener. There are basiclly as many takes on the practice of grandfathering as there are providers in DFW. Every lady has a different definition! No wonder you guys are so confused.
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #38
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla View Post
Every lady has a different definition! No wonder you guys are so confused.
That's not why we are confused. It's just something we are confused about.
Nobody knows why.
PODarkness is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women